Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dark Side of Fantasy

Back to Guilds

A guild where your darkest fantasies are true. 

Tags: The Dark Side of Fantasy, roleplay, fantasy, vampire, magic 

Reply Random RolePlay
The Dark Wood Circus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:03 pm
Luey smiled and walked over to Kaito. "Come here, i need to talk to you" Luey said with a grin. He grabbed Kaito's arm, leading him to his room. Kaito looked around slightly, then back at Luey, "what do you want from me?" He asked. "First, sit" Luey said pointing the the chair. Kaito sighed, sitting down. "We haven't had anyone try to leave the freak show in years. And do you know what happens to people to tried to leave the freak show early?" Kaito shook his head. Luey picked Kaito up by his collar, "they became apart of the show. Hm....you'll look good as a cannibal....or a demon. Hm" Luey said dropping Kaito back down into the chair. "W-what?! You can't do that!" Kaito yelled, wide eyed. Luey didn't answer. He sat at his desk, "Miku! Come here!" Luey yelled with a grin. Miku clopped into the room, "yes" She said quietly. "Take this...boy to his new room, lock the door" Luey said. "yes Dark Wood" Miku said looking at Kaito. She helped him up, walking him into a empty room. "I'm very sorry to see another one here" Miku said, closing the door, locking it.

Luey pulled out a pad of paper and a pencil and started to sketch of what Kaito would look soon  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:07 pm
Eliza was done with her act and she made her way to her room. She had to pass Luey's room...hopefully she could pass it without him calling for her. She was afraid to know what he would do to her. The room hallway felt cold and she couldn't stop crying.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:12 pm
Luey put on a grin, "Oh Eliza" He called out, almost done with the sketch. He looked up, "I need to talk to you" While in the empty room. Kaito sat down on the floor, shaking. "I-I don't wanna be here" He muttered. He took off his scarf and laid it across his legs, trying to get warm  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:14 pm
Eliza froze and gulped. She backed up and walked into his room. "Yes Dark Wood...Master." She walked over to him and stood in front of him glancing down at his sketch. She made sure not to let a sound out. She was slightly shaking and she avoided looking at him straight in the eyes.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:17 pm
"You know what happens when you don't please the crowd....and hurt me do you" Luey said, looking down at his sketch, smiling a little more  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:20 pm
She nodded and wrapped her arms around herself feeling even more afraid. She hated that dark room....she hated how it showed her her past and the things she didn't like. "I-I'm sorry...p-please...I-I-I don't want to go...into th-that room..."

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:27 pm
"You have to...four hours will do you good" He said looking up, grinning.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:28 pm
She stood there like a statue...she didn't want to go...someone would have to drag her to that room. "P-please..." she said again in a pleading voice.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:33 pm
"no, Miku!" He yelled. Miku sighed walking into the room. "Please can you take her to the dark room. Don't let her out till four hours had pass" Luey said looking back down. Miku looked at her, "I'm very sorry" Miku said grabbing Eilza's arm. Luey hung up Kaito's, soon to be looks on the wall, grinning more"
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:35 pm
Eliza cried silently as she was lead to the room. Her whole body shook. She was nothing more then a shy kind girl.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:37 pm
Miku looked at Eliza, hugging her tightly. She opened the door, looking into the dark room, "Bye" She muttered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:39 pm
She walked in and watched the door shut. She could feel someone else was in here but she didn't want to go further into the dark room. She fell on her knees and cried.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:45 pm
Miku lend on the door, hearing her named called again. Luey smiled, "would you bring Kaito to me" He asked. Miku nodded, walking to Kaito's door. He looked up at Miku, "sorry Kai" She said grabbing Kaito's hand and took him to a white room. Luey stood there with a grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:47 pm
Leave me alone! Eliza yelled out in her head as voices echoed in her mind. Stop! Please leave me alone! She sobbed and hugged her knees.
Your so weak...weak...let us make you stronger. We'll kill him...we'll kill him for you
No just leave me alone!

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:52 pm
Miku left the room. Luey smiled, moving Kaito towards the bed. He made Kaito lay down and put a mask on him. As Kaito breathed in the gas, his eyes' were slowly closing.  
Random RolePlay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff