Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:02 pm
User ImageBankotsu

"My only ambition is simply to kill as many people as humanly possible."

Watching as the time in the entire area stopped along with his attack, Bankotsu had a grin on his face as she came up to him. "I'm Bankotsu, leader of the Band of Seven but it seems that in this time, no one knows who we are." He said as he held his Halherd and up into the sky then placed it on his shoulder once again.
He did not like the girl, seeing that she had the ability to control time, but it was very interesting to see. He released a sigh as he turned his back to her and began to walk away, wanting to have his purple silk sheath sowed together again.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:32 pm
"big wop. your a leader. do you think that's persuasive. well like hell if it is. you fight like and old lady." the man turned around and looked at her. serena stood there holding her sword. "btw you can't get out time froze so until i release it you can't leave."  

goddessofmoon-swaya

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:27 pm
User ImageBankotsu

Turning his head towards the girl once again, Bankotsu had an irritated look on his face. He then turned his body towards her and held his Banryu infront of her. "Then if you die, you have to release this." He pointed his Banryu infront of her with a single hand. "If you want to die so soon, then you will do so."
He ran towards to girl then leaped into the air and swung his blade down towards her head once again, but this time if she were to block or avoid his attack, his body would disappear and he would appear infront of her and swing his blade directly towards her stomach, making it nearly impossible for her to beable to block the attack. With his speed and strength, the first attack would stun her her body if she blocked and with his second attack, he would strike her, nearly impossible for her to block with her blade being held over her head.
If she were to avoid, he would slam his blade into the ground and create a small amount of dust particals to fly into the air and he would use that as cover to swiftly appear infront of her, which would more or less surprise her and attempt to strike her vertically, pulling his blade upwards.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:45 pm
serena did not block his attack. he came down and was about to hit her when a crack cam from his sword. serena held one finger in the air and a crack appeared on it. the man jumped back looking at his sword wondering how she did that. serena had her sword away. all she used was a finger. she looked at him. "you said you did not want a scratch on your sword. how about a crack instead."  

goddessofmoon-swaya

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:00 pm
User ImageBankotsu

A smirk appeared on Bankotsu face as the crack had completely healed on his companion. "You tried to destroy my companion." He said as he smirked at the sight of his Halberd healing. He smirked and held his Banryu on his shoulder and stared at the girl. "Well, it seems that your not as great as you seem." He said as he looked up at the sky, seeing his thunder strikes coming down from them. He knew that they were in a timeless fight at the moment as he stabbed his Halberd in the ground. "You continue with the dirt fight." He said as he rushed towards her even faster then before. He attempted to punch her in the gut, then if it connected or not, he would appear behind her and swing his leg at her back. If neither connect, he would jump towards his Halberd and watch her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:47 pm
"you may have healed the out side of your sword but not the inside." serena said. the man ran close to her. then with one flick on his sword to the crack she put on the sword. his blade broke in to two. the other haft and serena watched him.  

goddessofmoon-swaya

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:56 pm
User ImageBankotsu

Bankotsu watched as his companion had once again cracked but this time it had cracked in half. He crouched down with a bored expression on his face as he held his Halberd. "What a shame that you keep targeting Banryu like that." He said as the Halberd fused together once again being whole. He released a sigh and placed his companion on his shoulder once again and stared at the girl. "Do you think attack Banryu will make me give up ?" He asked as he decided that this was nothing more than an annoyance and not even worth his time.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:08 pm
serena looked at him. "are you stupid. you must be." serena said. she sat down on the ground and started to laugh. she just could not stop laughing. serena thought that he was so stupid that he could die from it. "you are so stupid you know that." serena said laughing.  

goddessofmoon-swaya

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:20 pm
User ImageBankotsu

Bankotsu stared at the girl as she was calling him stupid. He didn't care to be called stupid, but he was curious to what the girl was going, laughing so hard. "Does that mean you will start time again so I can fix the silk sheath ?" He asked, thinking that she was bored with him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:26 pm
"why don't you look at the silk. you must not have notice but i fixed when i pocked your sword." serena lied on the ground. she looked at the sky. "tell when you look at the sky what do you see." serena looked at the sky when asking the qestion. serena known most people answers but some answer what she was thinking.  

goddessofmoon-swaya

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:38 pm
User ImageBankotsu

Looking over at his Silk Sheath, Bankotsu walked over to it and picked it up off the ground and saw that the cut through it had disappeared, which made Bankotsu curious. He placed it over Banryu and had it lean against his shoulder as he looked at the girl strangely as she asked him about the sky. "What are you talking about ?" He said as he stared up at the sky. He saw the stars in the sky. He didn't know what she wanted him to say so he decided to say what he thought. "I see giant stars in the sky." He said as he then stared at the girl. "Did I win ?" He asked with a childish expression on his face.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:47 pm
"no you lost. each star is a persons life. if one goes out then someone died or was killed."she said standing up.
User Image
"each star plays a part in life like you and me it called fate. most people don't see it, but it there no matter what we do. take us as an example we were ment to fight here." serena bent over the rail and looked at the moon.  

goddessofmoon-swaya

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:01 pm
User ImageBankotsu

Staring up at the sky, Bankotsu thought about what she said and didn't think of things the way she did. "Weren't you the one who started the fight in the first place ?" He asked, remembering how it started and also holding his Halberd on his shoulder as his right hand was holding onto the hilt of it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:23 pm
"that may be so but it better to fight never to be killed to make a demon sword. you see the dark key blade lets me see things i want to see or don't want to see. i saw you coming and you were going to kill me so. what better way to stop you from killing. your sword smelled of blood so every time i hit it i was clean it soul more or less." serena said hoping on the railing. she started to walk on it.  

goddessofmoon-swaya

Demon1013

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:00 pm
User ImageBankotsu

Watching as the girl was talking about her abilitys and her weapon, Bankotsu watched her walking on the railing of the sidewalk and wondered what she was getting to. "No matter how many time to hit Banryu with your blade, He will never forget the number or people that he had killed." He said as pointed his companion towards her but then placed it back on his shoulder. "What don't you just get to the point." He stated as he awaited for her to finish her needless babbling.

London

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff