Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:22 pm
Amy picked up a strawberry smoothie drink from one of the waiters. It was served in half of a watermelon. It was great!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:33 pm
*picks Thistle up and hugs her* You're feeling a lot better, aren't you? I can't stay to play, but I think Karrie's going to bring Velcore here later.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Thistle flicked her tail again and flapped her wings in excitement. She didn't want Kits to go, but she was excited to see Velcore!

After flapping her wings, she tried to wrap them as best she could around Kits and she rubbed her cheek along Kits'. She was trying to show her thanks to Kits for helping her when she was really sick.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:43 pm
Awww, you are so cuddly tonight! I'm glad you're doing better. I'll make sure I tell Amy you can come over to play with my pets anytime you want. I'm sure they'd all like that. 3nodding  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:46 pm
Thistle squeaked in excitement and almost started jumping up and down in Kits' lap, but then she remembered what Amy had said in the past and she quickly stopped herself. She simply nudged Kits under the chin instead. She wished she could talk like Velcore!

She did flip her tail excitedly, though, hoping that it showed how much she liked what Kits said.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:54 pm
*giggles* I see you like that idea. I'm going to go talk to Amy now. See you later, Thistle. *kisses Thistle's forehead and puts her back down, picking up her drink and walking back out to the pool deck*

She's feeling a lot better now, isn't she?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:06 pm
Thistle squeaked at Kits as she left and then watcher her walk over to Amy out of her little window, her tail flicking back and forth.

Amy turned and smiled brightly at Kits. "She is! And I have you to thank for it, Kits. Really, I don't know what I would have done on the third day of going without much sleep and being the only one to take care of her. I really appreciate what you did."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:30 pm
It wasn't a problem. My dragons and Blossom are smart enough to watch her so I could get some sleep myself. Oh, I told her she could come over anytime to play with my pets. If it's all right with you, that is. *takes a drink*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:31 pm
Amy smiled brightly and nodded. "That would be great! It will be awesome for her to have others to hang out with besides me and the owl."

She stood up from the chair. "Want to go play a game?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:50 pm
I think my pets would really enjoy playing with her, too. Especially Smok. He really seems to like her.

Actually, I need to go home and feed my pets. I'll see you later, Amy. *hugs Amy, then leaves*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:51 pm
Amy looks sadly after Kits as she left. God, this party was a bust.

She sighed and flopped onto one of the deck chairs. One of the waiters came over and held the drink tray out to her, but she simply waved them off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:05 pm
*walks onto the pool deck with Velcore and two young men following him. One of the men is slightly shorter than Karrie, and has short, spiky blond hair. The other's head just reaches Karrie's shoulder, and he looks almost exactly like Karrie except for shorter hair and dark brown eyes instead of gray* Hey Amy. Sorry to show up so late, but I had some guests show up. Didn't think you'd mind if I brought them with me. *smiles at her*

*chirps happily and flies up to Amy, landing next to her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:08 pm
Amy turned her head at the voice, recognizing Karrie's voice instantly, and then stood up. When she saw Karrie's guests, she smiled in greeting and nodded. Waiters already were beside all three of them and had trays of drinks held out in front of them.

"It's more than okay, Karrie. Thank you for bringing them. We need some people here besides me and the employees. Kits just left and Thistle's in the pet area."

Amy smiled down at Velcore and pet him on the head. "Hello, Velcore! It's great to see you! You can stay here if you want, or you can check out the large pet area that Kits designed."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:17 pm
*chirps and flies off to explore the pet area and see Thistle*

*laughs* I see it hasn't been that busy. *takes a drink* Amy, these are my two oldest nephews. This is Niiki, *the blond man nods* and this is Mitri. *he waves* And she's Amy.

*Niiki takes a drink from a tray and goes up to Amy* Hello. So you must be the one Kits was talking about earlier. She was telling us all about this place. *smiles at her, his gaze moving over her whole body before settling on her eyes*

Hi Amy! *eyes the tray of drinks* I'm not sure if I'm allowed to have those... *looks up at Karrie*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:23 pm
Amy groaned softly and shook her head. "No, it hasn't been. I guess I shouldn't have expected much else since I don't have family here or many friends since I technically haven't been back in town for that long."

She looked over at Niiki and Mitri and nodded and smiled. When she heard what Niiki said, her smile widened and became a little more relaxed.

"I'm glad she talked about me and this place. I'm glad she seems as excited about this place as I am."

She responded to what Mitri said. "Actually, alcohol isn't served here. Just smoothies and other fruit drinks are. It wouldn't be good to have inebriated people near a pool."

She laughed softly.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces