Welcome to Gaia! ::

Back to Guilds

Role Playing, Avatar the last airbender, Hanging out, And having fun. 

Tags: Avatar, Bending, Role playing, role play, Last airbender 

Reply Profiles.
Must fill out to role play. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Amber II
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:50 pm
Kungfudemoness
are OCs allowed?

I thought about it and yes. but you must include a description.
Name:
Eye color:
Water/Fire/Earth:
Are you family with anyone?:
Tell me about your self:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:18 am
II Amber II
o___Penny Lane___o
Name: Lira Falak Si'on
Fav. move: Fire Daggers(Where they create blowtorch-like jets from the fist or fingertips to use as close range sword-like attacks. These lack the ability to actually block physical objects though.)
Friends: Aang, Katara, Some locals her age around the Fire Nation
(Hates: The word hate...lol)
Dislikes: How the Fire lord is trying to run things, people who are stereotypical and start to 'hate' people who are firebenders. (For example, when Zuko protected the Earth boy from the men, and even when before, they had respect for him and accepted him, the moment he used fire as an attack, they all turned their backs on him.)
Loves: Flowers, all kinds. Animals, those who set aside differences and work together. People who don't judge by element.
When you have time you: Go for walks, only practises her bending alone, not wanted to be bothersome
Picture: I'm working on them, hold tight (:
Other: She adores nature and animal life, usually keeps to herself unless spoken to first, is blind in her left eye due to an mild injury while traveling. Which also means if an attack come at her from her left, she can't see it coming. (:

Mini bio: She grew up dreaming to see the world, to get out of the Fire Nation, and away from all its currupt and awful civilians. And more importantly, to be free. Once word spread out that the Avatar had returned, she leaped to the opportunity to flee from her home and search for him to aide him in any way to get the world back to how she dreams it should be.

How often do you think you could role play: Frequently.
Have you ever role played before?: Yessum.
If so how many times?: Several. I have a RP going on now that's lasted 9 years now.
Are you anything like you character?: In a lot of ways, yes, I am. I'm considered the 'animal and nature loving hippie' in my small group of friends.

Is Lira Falak Si'on even on Avatar the last airbender?

No, ma'am, she's an OC ^-^;
Sorry  

WonderIandian

Magnetic Bunny

II Amber II
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:11 pm
o___Penny Lane___o
II Amber II
o___Penny Lane___o
Name: Lira Falak Si'on
Fav. move: Fire Daggers(Where they create blowtorch-like jets from the fist or fingertips to use as close range sword-like attacks. These lack the ability to actually block physical objects though.)
Friends: Aang, Katara, Some locals her age around the Fire Nation
(Hates: The word hate...lol)
Dislikes: How the Fire lord is trying to run things, people who are stereotypical and start to 'hate' people who are firebenders. (For example, when Zuko protected the Earth boy from the men, and even when before, they had respect for him and accepted him, the moment he used fire as an attack, they all turned their backs on him.)
Loves: Flowers, all kinds. Animals, those who set aside differences and work together. People who don't judge by element.
When you have time you: Go for walks, only practises her bending alone, not wanted to be bothersome
Picture: I'm working on them, hold tight (:
Other: She adores nature and animal life, usually keeps to herself unless spoken to first, is blind in her left eye due to an mild injury while traveling. Which also means if an attack come at her from her left, she can't see it coming. (:

Mini bio: She grew up dreaming to see the world, to get out of the Fire Nation, and away from all its currupt and awful civilians. And more importantly, to be free. Once word spread out that the Avatar had returned, she leaped to the opportunity to flee from her home and search for him to aide him in any way to get the world back to how she dreams it should be.

How often do you think you could role play: Frequently.
Have you ever role played before?: Yessum.
If so how many times?: Several. I have a RP going on now that's lasted 9 years now.
Are you anything like you character?: In a lot of ways, yes, I am. I'm considered the 'animal and nature loving hippie' in my small group of friends.

Is Lira Falak Si'on even on Avatar the last airbender?

No, ma'am, she's an OC ^-^;
Sorry

Okay lol. It's fine.  
Profiles.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out