Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Company: The 10 Year Old Guild - CLOSED

Back to Guilds

Thanks for all the memories, everyone. 

Tags: Role Playing, Mercenary, Technomancy, Magic, We are the champions, deal with it 

Reply Black Company
Sanctuary of the Solemn One (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Relinth Thares

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:45 am
Standing in the main room the temple Rei wouldn't see much in front of her it was a fairly welcoming foyer for how spartan it was, but clearly whomever she would be looking for was not on this level. Though she would after a few seconds hear a voice which sounded almost like a whisper.

"Who calls me?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:05 pm
"Relinth it is I, Rei. I come in peace."  

Ai Rei Envy

Relinth Thares

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:04 pm
Rei would hear the scraping of metal at the entrance to the Temple. Relinth would be standing in the doorway with his Katana unsheathed moving it across the tiles looking up at her.

"Well Miss Rei, you'll have to forgive me if I don't much trust you... how do you know my name?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:18 pm
"Tales going around Black Company." Rei's hand is ready to grab her sword in case he attacks.  

Ai Rei Envy

Relinth Thares

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:43 pm
Relinth chuckled lightly at the idea of himself being tale-worthy but it seemed nonetheless possible. He would look her up and down taking a look at her hand which was now rested upon her blade he would draw his sword up and rest in on his shoulder taking a slightly more Aggresive stance, however the two were still separated by a decent distance.

"Well then... what brings you to my place of worship, or should I say what in those tales grabbed your attention about me"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:51 pm
"I was wondering if you could decipher an omen that I received." Rei eyed the sword.  

Ai Rei Envy

Relinth Thares

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:50 pm
Relinth would move the Katana slightly down resting in on the ground again squinting his eyes slightly. If she were to look into his eyes they would seem almost hollow like he was blind but clearly he had sight of some sort.

"Fine... what is your omen? I have answers others do not..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:19 pm
"I am in a room filled with fire that is as hot as the sun. I see my family dead and the man that killed them. It is the Dark Lord, Chaos. What does it mean?" [Your character scares me whee .]  

Ai Rei Envy

Relinth Thares

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:05 pm
Relinth looked at her blankly clearly she could have asked any fool this question. He had no expertise in her life nor did it have any Nordic reference at all, but he thought he'd take a small part in helping her.

"What are you asking me this for? You know what fire means to you. You know where your family is and only you will find the man that will or has killed them... Maybe you should watch out for your family."  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:55 pm
Rei nodded. "Thank you for your time."  

Ai Rei Envy

Relinth Thares

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 5:41 pm
Relinth would vanish into a grey mist that would seem almost like steam that would slowly blow away in the wind though the area. A beating could be heard upstairs like someone was hitting a solid object.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:42 am
Rei turned around and walked outside. She headed towards the remains of the dojo.  

Ai Rei Envy

Tyrsais

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:14 pm
A tall man in a suit of full plate armor would slowly slip out from the shadwos in the back of the temple walking into the area studing the temple for a few moments making sure she was gone. He would then move upstairs. He stood about 6'6 with a frame that looked about 255 pounds or so. He was a giant with only one hand, silent as the night.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:09 pm
A dull rain began to fall upon the Sanctuary. It had been a long time since this place had been disturbed. Oddly enough it's white halls were still as brilliant as they had been when they were created. A certain odd magical energy began to exude from the place. A beacon of sorts some would say. Maybe it was just random or possibly this place was trying to light the way for lost souls? Either way for now the odd rain would continue to beat down upon the clearing and building. It's rhythmic beats brought a calm to the area.  

Relinth Thares

Relinth Thares

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:11 pm
Relinth would walk casually into the clearing around the Sanctuary and begin to move toward the temples front doors. The rain in the area was coming down pretty hard today so he had one arm up trying to keep it out of his eyes. It was just then for a moment he sensed something was wrong. Suddenly his eyes flashed green for a moment as he began to examine everything in his area. An odd magical energy seemed to emanate from him outward as he searched for the disturbance it would still be some time until he sensed anything that was unnatural.  
Black Company

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff