Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gakuen Heaven Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

【~Bell Liberty Academy Welcomes All Role-players ~】 

Tags: Gakuen Heaven, Bell Liberty, Shounen Ai, Roleplay, Yaoi 

Reply ♡Boy's ⓛⓞⓥⓔ Hyper♡ (RolePlays)
[$] Wish upon a Star (Closed with Shadow) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowEternal
Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:32 am
Elzario froze when the boy pulled him into a sudden lip lock. Although it was brief, it had affected him. And it pissed him off even more when the boy finally spoke. "It's MY fauly you was in my garden? A wishing star!? Fell from the sky?? Bulls***! First off, wishing stars are just some old wives' tale! Second, from the looks of you and how you was until a few minutes ago, you're definitely human. And third, I never made a wish! Now you can either walk out or I knock you out and have your a** dragged to jail for trespassing!"

He was stunned by the boy's words though. And a part of him wanted to believe. Simply because it would explain the roof thing. But...it was just too incredible. And he hated being made a fool of.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:54 am
Cole stood there calmly though his eyes grew sad. He looked down at himself. True he did look human, but it was only a disguse to let him walk among humans. Once he granted his Wisher's wish he would fade away. Though the human seemed to require proof that Wishing Stars existed. He took off his shirt and revealed the still moving tattoo. He turned and put his arms up so his Wisher could see his tattoo better.

He looked down. "Wishing Stars are real we are just few these days. I only look human, but tell me do tattoos usually move on there own on humans? The tattoo is my power and gives me this form. You did make a wish. You wished to find someone to love. You said the words of binding. I will not leave until I grant your wish. I will escape and come back," he said sadly.

He put his arms down and looked at him. His face was open and honest. He was telling the truth. "Please believe me. Your disbelief is already taxing the strength that I need to grant your wish," he said.

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:19 am
Elzario was about to call for security on his phone when he noticed the boy had removed his shirt. "What are you up to!?" He hissed. Then his eyes fell on the moving tatto in shock.

"...No. Tattoos don't normally move. But with technological advancements, it's possible. Yo could have somehow gotten your hands on it." Then he froze as the other said what his wish was. "How do you know that!? Were you eavesdropping even then, in my garden!?" He was getting angrier. "Oh, you will leave. And if you come back, I'll have a restraining order slapped upon you."

He started dialing for security on his phone. "Utter nonsense. And once they've handled this problem, those stupid guards are..." But wait...i was alone when I made that wish. The only other person there was my secretary, and she hadn't heard because I was too far away. Is it possible this boy is telling the truth? He heard a faint voice on the other side of the phone. "No. Never mind." He hung up.

Elzario turned around with his arms folded across his chest. "... ...Okay, say if I were to actually believe what you say? If you truly are a Wishing Star, then tell me how exactly you'd go about granting my wish if you barely know this world?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:41 am
Cole was rebuttoning his shirt as his Wisher called his secruity. He sighed. By human standards he didn't exist. He had no birth certificate or any other means of identification. He sat down on the couch as he waited for the man to get off the phone. He closed his eyes and rested a bit.

When his Wisher finally turned his attention back to him he opened his eyes and sat up. He looked at him and tilted his head. "I don't know how to explain it so a human can understand, but I use my power to draw the right person for you to love to you. I use my power, you fall in love, and I fade away," he said. He held out his hand and a small ball of his light floated just off his palm. "Star power see?" he said.

He made the ball of light disappear and looked at him. "Do you prefer men or women?" he asked.

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:56 am
Elzario gave a slow blink. "Uh-huh. That simple is it?" Looked at the ball of light the boy created. "Star power, riiight."

Personally, I don't believe anythign this kid has said. And yet, it's also the only possible explanation. This is beyond ridiculous. I doubt it'll work and yet...I find myself hoping it does.

When he was questioned about his preference, he had to think for a moment. "Men or women?" He thought some and thought about how he had contact with both sexes. "Probably men. As far as I know, women irritate me with their complexities." He answered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:09 pm
Cole was personally amazed anyone could remain skeptical of what he was saying after seeing what this man had. But his wisher was still doubting him. He stood up and walked toward him again. He stopped two feet away. "You need to learn how to believe in others and to trust if this is going to work. What is your name?" he said.

Cole was already sending his power out to all men that were with in his range of power. It was a large distance. If it took and eternity he would find his wisher someone to love. Loyalty to him was already setting in. I've heard about this. Stars become loyal to their Wishers. It feels strange.

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:17 pm
Elzario really didn't like how the kid kept moving closer. Especially after that last incident. "I have to learn how to believe?" It's hard to do that when everything you once believed in was torn down as falsities... "Trust?" I can't trust people anymore, because all they want is either my looks, fame, or money... But this boy, he knows not who I am. He doesn't know where he is. Perhaps... "It's Elzario."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:11 pm
Cole smiled and nodded as his wisher repeated the things he had to learn. "Yes," he said. He nodded again when he finally learned his wisher's name.

"E-Elz......ari........o? Elzario? Elzario," he said as he tried to say his wisher's name. He looked proud of himself when he said it right despite his accent.

Then he started walking around the place trying for find the way down. He noticed the window and went to it. He opened it and stuck his head out. He could see the ground! He automatically assumed that this was the way out of the house. He looked over his shoulder at Elzario.

"This is the way to the ground correct? I need to widen my area of infulence," he said. He was already crawling out the window.

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:22 pm
"Yes. Elzario." He said, slightly amused at how the boy said his name with the accent. Amusing indeed...

When the boy started walking around, he had no clue what the other was looking for. Then the boy stopped at the window. He wants some air, huh?

Then the other started crawling out the window and he was shocked. "Hey!" He grabbed the boy by his legs and pulled him back inside. "THAT'S...not the way down. What are you, trying to kill yourself?" Then he sighed. "Since you don't know this world... We are in a skyscraper, a very tall building. My home, is on top of this building. To get down, you have to take an elevator. A machine which moves up and down according to where the rider wants to go. Come on." He lead the boy to the elevator, which was actually apart of the wall. He pushed a button and it opened.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:52 pm
Cole was surprised when he was pulled back inside by the feet. He shook his head at the question about whether or not he was trying to kill himself. Elzario's wish would do that to him when he granted it. He gave his wisher a blank look as he explained about skyscrapers and tall buildings. His look became even more blank as Elzario tried to explain about elevators. Showing him one didn't help either. He looked from it to Elzario with and uncomprehending look on his face.

"How is it going to take us down? Will it hold the both of us?"
he asked. He tilted his head as he looked at Elzario.

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:02 pm
Elzario sighed heavily at the blank look on the boy's face. "C'mon!" He shoved the boy inside and stepped in. The he pressed a button. "This is my personal elevator, so no one will see us. Btw, we're going to the lobby floor." The door aopened to show the lobby. "See?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:17 pm
Cole couldn't see. He had his eyes tightly closed and he was clinging to Elzario for dear life. From the moment his Wisher had shoved him inside the infernal metal box and the doors had slid closed he had been terrified. He started breathing shallowly. What a time to discover he didn't like small spaces.

As soon as the doors opened and showed the lobby Cole ran out as fast as he could. He put his hands on his knees and took deep breaths. Then he looked at Elzario. "Elevators are scary. How can you like being in such a small space?" he said.

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:37 pm
Elzario gave the boy a weird look when he clung to him. Don't tell me he's scared? He got his answer once the doors opened adn the boy bolted. Heh heh. This is amusing.

He walked over to the boy. "I never said I liked it. It's just convienient. What's so scary about it? It's not like somethign can eat you or anything..." He shooked his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:12 am
Cole glared at him. "You also need to learn sensitiveity, I see. What is your heart made of? Stone? Metal?" he asked. He straightened up. "It's scary for me who has always been in the open," he said coldly. He spun on his heel and started to walk away. He had a job to do. He could find the exit himself. Eventually he found it. Bare foot and in borrowed clothes he shielded himself so that no one would notice him as he walked out of the building. The only person who would know he even existed would be Elzario.

Quickly he disappeared among the crowds of people rushing home or to work. No one paid him any mind and yet made way for him. He began walking in a random direction as he widened his area of influence. All he had to do was walk in an area and it would become part of his 'territory' in a sense. Eventually he found a park. This could be a good meeting place for them. He explored the park, making every part of it a part of his 'territory'.

Zelici DragonSquire

Enduring Friend

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:51 am
Elzario narrowed his eyes when the boy accused him of having no sensitivity, questioning what his heart was made of. "My heart is mere flesh and blood like the rest of me. You, on the otherhand, need to learn that the real world requires a sense of self-preservation if you want to survive. Be a 'Wishing Star', you have no awareness of such hardships. Reality is a cold, cruel b****." He frowned as the boy left out. Oh well...that's one less thing I have to concern myself with. He can do as he please for all I care. Wishing Star or no... Hm...at the least, he seems dedicated in his duty. Luck to him... He returned to his penthouse at the top of the building.

Later, Elzario was showered and dress. He called up his secretary to go over the schedule for the day. As usual, it was more of the boring presentations he had to endure. H only possible reprieve was the luncheon he was to attend that afternoon. "Eliza, who am I dining with again?"
The secretary looked at the name in the booklet. "... ...the CEO of Sasakura Medical, Ryoko."
He nodded. "Ah yes, that girl..." He sighed. He never much enjoyed dining with women. They expected too much of him.
"Eliza..."
"Yes, sir?"
"do you think I'm cold-hearted?"
"S-Sir?"
"Nevermind. Forget I asked..."  
♡Boy's ⓛⓞⓥⓔ Hyper♡ (RolePlays)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items