[Finished]Beneath a Blind Moon[Eydis Darkbane and Nykto] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:10 am
His smile widened as she spoke her name, glad she was not fearful of him. His act was working as he had hoped, or perhaps she had not heard of his kind. It didn't matter, he had no intentions of killing her yet anyways.

"Eydis Darkbane... a lovely name, and fitting for one such as yourself." His words were meant as a fact; Darkbane seemed quite fitting for a creature of the night such as her. However, he had chosen his words carefully so that they were also a compliment to the mare herself.

He stretched his wings out to the sides and dipped his head down slightly in a sort of bow. "I am known as Nykto. It is a pleasure, Miss Darkbane." He raised from his bow, folding his wings once again against his back. "Will it offend you terribly if I call you by your first name from now on?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:53 am
Beneath her helm, Edyis' brow rose up in surprise from the bow. The action from this proud stallion was certainly not expected. Even if he did seem to possess such fine manners. "You may if you want."

An odd thing to be offended by, being addressed by one's given name. But she had heard of mares, and stallions, who would get their tails in a bunch if addressed by anything but their last name without permission. Their snippy way of trying to place themselves on a higher pedestal than they belonged.

Such mannerisms were deemed a waste of time in her mind. If one wished to establish status, then you do so through strength and a calm mind. "Where do you hail from Nytko?"

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:05 am
He was pleased she was not the type to be offended by a stranger using her more personal name. He himself did not use his last name, nor did he use his true given name, but that was no matter...he had long forgotten it himself.

He tilted his head only slightly at her question. Not that he didn't understand what she wanted to know, but simply that he wasn't sure how to answer her. He decided not to sound insane for once, going with the simple answer. "I've recently come down out of the mountains. That was the place I resided for some time; within a cave there."

His eyes narrowed slightly as he tried to place where she might be from. She seemed, like himself, to not quite belong here. As though she were from some place far different from this. "And you?" he spoke simply.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:35 am
The mountains, an area that Eydis has yet to explore during her wanderings. Her gaze tracked over to the mighty peaks that were but dark outlines in the night. She knew that herds lurked up within the peaks. And that to step into the territory of the wrong herd without an invitation could result in death.

Perhaps if the meeting went well, she would have found herself a guide for her journey through the mountains. Suddenly, Eydis saw this meeting in a whole new light. Saw the potential for more than just a strong ally.

"I hail from a foreign land, called Azeroth." She knew that she had not come to this land alone. That along with her twin sister, other Azeroth locals had traversed to these new lands. Some had wandered here by accident, some were looking for sanctuary in a new land, and other had come for the same reasons as her self. "Here, I shall make a fresh start."

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:10 pm
He watched as she looked toward the mountains, wondering what was going through her mind. She seemed to have thought of something, perhaps realization, perhaps something else; he could not tell. But whatever it was, it seemed she had some interest in the mountains from which he had come. He had enjoyed his time there, if only for the caves that gave him shelter, but he did not see them as anything interesting.

"I see, then I was correct in thinking you were not from this place." He took a few steps toward her, no longer caring if he somehow frightened her as she did not seem the type to be easily scared. She definitely had a strangeness about her, and though he had not heard of this 'Azeroth', he didn't doubt she spoke the truth. He wondered if others like her were able to come as well.

He tilted his head as he thought about her words. A fresh start... usually when one was looking for one of those it meant something bad had happened in their past, or their was something they were trying to get away from. It made him wonder just what her whole story was. There seemed to be even more to this mare.

"A fresh start in a new land. I hope your time here has been enjoyable so far." His eyes narrowed slightly. "Forgive my questioning, but what was it that brought you here?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:31 pm
"I do not yet know you well enough to answer such a question," answered the mare, knowing that chances were the stallion would pick up the meaning in her words. That she intended to meet him again.

A restlessness began to stir within the mare as she gazed up at the night sky. Such lovely nights she usually spent in the sky. And now her soul was yearning for that flight. To just leave would be out of the question as it would be pointlessly rude. "Would you like to fly with me?"

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Selalusia

Mewling Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:14 pm
Her reasons for coming here, whatever they were, they were something personal to her. It seemed his suspicions of the why behind her 'fresh start' might be close to the truth. His curiosity made him want to find out now, but he knew there would be no point in pushing. That sort of forceful behavior got you nowhere. It would be much smarter to wait..

She had said yet. Nykto was not sure if she had meant it as that or not, but he would take it that way. They would meet again after this night, he had no doubt of that.

As she spoke again, looking at the sky, he realized that even if he did not accept her invitation, she would very likely take to the skies on her own. Not wanting to be rude, and also secretly not wanting to be left alone in the dark, he decided he would enjoy a flight.

"Absolutely," he said with a slight smile as he turned his gaze to the sky as well. With a short trot forward and a leap into the air, he became airborne, his wings carrying him up higher with every beat.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:31 am
With a contained eagerness, Eydis quickly followed after Nykto. Happily taking to the dark skies and basking in the feeling of the wind beneath her dark translucent wings. Despite her heart feeling such joys and wanting to do everything she could to enjoy this dark night, she kept a tight reign on her emotions. Outwardly, her body showed no sign of what she felt inside.

She cast a glance at her companion, wondering what the future may hold as they soared into the night.

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas