Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Your Role Playing Enjoyment....
Kedrick Suwa's Estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:14 am
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle looked at him and thought for a moment. Sometimes, to her, he seemed like a shy little boy. She nodded and smiled, feeling a little awkward herself, "Sure, you can come. I think if I introduce you to grandma and grandpa, they'll stop worrying. Just, relax." She smiled warmly at him.

((GAH! I'm so sorry >.>. I've been pretty busy lately. My apologies for the late post.))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:25 pm
Kedrick Suwa

"hmm..." Kedrick nodded, resting his thumb and forefinger against his chin. "okay, I'm sure it would help for them meet me, I understand the...uh...awkwardness of the situation..." he looked down embarrassed. he shuffled his feet on the ornate carpet. 'if she'll be staying her for a long time, which, noting the stat of this place she just might, I'll really have to get over feeling so weird about this...' He nodded again, coming to a decision. "okay Arielle, Lead the way."

User Image User Image User Image  

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:28 pm
Arielle Shore

User ImageArielle watched him and couldn't help but smile. She didn't know why, but she found his awkwardness kind of cute. She walked up to him and patted him on the shoulder, "Don't worry about my grandparents. They're sweet people. A little cautious, but very sweet. They're all I have since my parents died in a car accident when I was younger. I've been living with them until a few months ago. I wanted to pay them back by working around. Some people in my grandparent's neighborhood think that what I'm doing is wrong or even the fact that I'm a slut," the last part made her frown as she looked away, "But I'm not like that. I work around houses and save up so that when my grandparent's retire, they can go somewhere nice. They already know that I'm saving up for something, but they still want me to stay in school. And Kedrick, you're kind of cute when you're embarrassed." She didn't know why she had blurted that out. It was truthful, but it was also very embarrassing. She removed her hand from his shoulder and started walking outside. Her face warmed up completely as she started to lead Kedrick to her grandparents' place, "C'mon Kedrick."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:49 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick listened to her story intently, leaning in a bit to hear her better. His brows knitted together anxiously, he knew people would think it was strange and wrong. The fact was, he couldn't see himself as anyone "master" Kedrick wanted Arielle to be comfortable where she was, he didn't want her to feel like he was forcing her to do anything. he nodded quickly to clear his head "is it that obvious..." he mumbled at her comment, not really expecting her to hear him as they walked out the door.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:54 am
Arielle Shore

User ImageArielle noticed the awkward silence again, almost like the one that had happened recently as soon as they were leaving the Pet Shop that he had found her in. She didn't know what to say so she placed her hands in her pockets and walked towards her grandparent's house. Luckily, she was able to find her way by walking past the shop and a few blocks. When she reached the familiar house, she walked up the three porch steps and knocked on the door. She stood back and waited patiently as she heard the creaking of the steps, meaning that one of her grandparents heard and smiled when the door opened, revealing her grandmother.

"Hey grandma," Arielle said warmly as she hugged her grandmother and kissed her on the cheek.

"Arielle? I didn't think you be here so fast," her grandmother said with a smile as she hugged her back. She then moved back and noticed Kedrick behind her, "And who is this handsome young man? Is he your boyfriend Arielle?"

Arielle stared at her grandmother in shock, her cheeks warming up considerably, "Oh no. He's not my boyfriend. He's my boss. The man who I'll be doing his housekeeping for."

Her grandmother looked at Arielle and then back at Kedrick and then back to Arielle again, a smile on her face, "Are you sure you aren't bluffing, sweetie?"

"Grandma," Arielle said, almost in an embarrassed whine, "I'm not lying."

"Georgia! Stop messing with the kids and let them in," a voice said, and with a sigh, Arielle recognized as her grandfather. She watched as her grandmother giggled and opened the door wider, letting both Arielle and Kedrick in. She saw her grandfather and smiled, walking up to hug him.

Her grandfather hugged her back, almost in a bear hug like fashion and then moved back, looking at Kedrick, "Nice to meet you there young man. I'm Milton, Arielle's grandfather. I do hope you take good care of my granddaughter and I hope she's comfortable with your home," he smiled and moved his hand out for a handshake.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:45 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick stood back smiling as Arielle embraced her grandmother. His cheeks turned a deep red at her grandmothers suggestion. "n...no, I.." he trailed off as Arielle explained, glad she had tactfully left out the word "Master" from the conversation. Kedrick was glad when Arielle's grandfather ushered them inside. He shook his hand firmly. "it's nice to meet you too sir." he said, pulling back a bit. Arielle's grandmother's suggestion hadn't helped his confidence on the issue of Arielle stay at his manor.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:37 am
Arielle Shore

User ImageArielle's grandfather let go of Kedrick's hand and smiled, "So this is the man you're working for," he then turned to his wife, "And what's this about a boyfriend, Georgia?"

"I was only messing with the kids," Arielle's grandmother responded with a laugh, "I wouldn't be surprised though."

Arielle's cheeked warmed again as she scratched her head nervously. She looked at Kedrick who was as embarrassed as her. Turning back to her grandparents, she managed a small smile, "You can be mean grandma."

"Oh really? Am I that mean?" the tone of her grandmother's voice, Arielle noticed, was like a child, joking and playful. Arielle smiled again.

"You kids mind staying for dinner?" her grandfather asked quickly, trying to push away the awkward subject.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:43 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick gave an embarrassed smile, looking down at the tips of his shoes. He lisened to Arielle's grandfathers question, looking up. "if that wouldn't be a problem for ether of you I would like that, thank you." he looked up, grateful for the break in the awkward conversation.

( gya! I know it's short I'm sorry )

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:56 am
Arielle Shore

User Image"Oh, it's not a problem at all," Arielle's grandfather said with a smile, "Besides, we hardly have guests over for dinner anyway."

"And it's always good to see our little Arielle," Arielle's grandmother said with a warm smile, "She looks just like her parents, mainly her mother."

Arielle smiled nervously. Her grandmother always did that. She looked at her and saw a sad look in her eyes when she mentioned her parents. Arielle missed them too but smiled at her grandmother, "Where are the photo albums grandma?"

The questioned caused another smile from her grandma, "Follow me, I'll show you."

Arielle watched as her grandmother walked into the living room and knew she was heading for the closet. Her grandfather walked towards the kitchen and was working on the meal. Arielle grabbed Kedrick's hand and smiled at him, then bringing her with him to the living room. She let go and sat down on the couch. When she did so, her grandmother came back out with a few albums and sat down next to Arielle. She then patted the seat so that Kedrick could sit.

((It's alright 3nodding ))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:11 am
Kedrick Suwa

He walked over, looking around the living room. It was much more friendly looking than the three or four vast, empty, living rooms in his manor. everything was comfortable and well furnished. "thank you ma'am," Kedrick said with a smile, he took a seat, leaning over Arielle's shoulder to see the photo albums.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:08 am
Arielle Shore

User ImageArielle's grandmother opened up the album that was on the top. She motioned to Arielle to move the other albums on the coffee table. When Arielle sat back, she noticed a picture from almost ten years ago. Her hair was a lot shorter then and her parents were in it.

"This is the day when Arielle first flew a kite," her grandmother said with a smile, "She was just the cutest and happiest thing around. I'll let you two continue looking at these albums. I'll go get your things Arielle."

Arielle nodded and watched as her grandmother got up and left the room. She held the book between herself and Kedrick and smiled at the pictures. "Grandma has a lot of pictures of me when I was smaller. She used to tell me stories about each image as well."

((Sorry. Had to go talk with someone.))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:44 am
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick leaned over Arielle's shoulder as he listened to the story of the kite.'she's so cute!' he thought, looking at the picture of the little girl, kite in hand. He let his gaze wander across the page from one photo to another. "you're family looks really nice." Kedrick said, feeling like he had to say something anything to break the silence. He knew looking at the photos would uncover many memories Arielle may want to keep to herself.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:52 am
Arielle Shore

User Image"Thank you," Arielle said. She would've turmed to look at him, but he was leaning over her shoulder and the day had been awkward enough. She moved over a little bit so that he had room to sit. She then went back a few pages to her baby pictures. The sight of her parents never stopped knocking her off guard, but she couldn't help but smile. In the picture was her when she was four, her mother, her father, and her grandparents. If she remembered the story exactly, it was around Father's Day and the family had gone out to the park

Smiling at the memories, she moved the pages back even further until she was at the beginning of the book. The very first picture was her mom and her dad sitting in the exact same living room as Kedrick and herself. The little bundle of joy, Arielle, was smiling in the picture. She handed Kedrick the album and picked up another one she wasn't too familiar with. When she opened it, she gasped, staring at the woman in the picture. She knew it was her mother, but she had never seen these photos. "She looks so beautiful," Arielle whispered in awe.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:44 pm
Kedrick Suwa

Kedrick too was startled by the beauty of the woman in the picture. He nodded mutely, he reached out, tracing his fore-finger along the edge of the picture. you...you look like her." he stammer, knowing he probably sounded ridicules, but could find no better words to say. hie drew his hand back away from the photo, shifting sightly to giver her some room.

Tobi-chan Lissesul

Gracious Phantom

xXUltra Anime ChickXx

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:59 pm
Arielle Shore

User Image
Arielle could only smile faintly as she turned the pages of the album. As she looked from picture to picture, she realized something else; her mother was wearing a white dress. "It's a...a...a bridal gown!" Arielle exclaimed in a whisper as she continued looking at the pictures. She saw her dad in some of them. He had looked so young, or maybe it was just her. She could tell from the date that it was three to four years before she was born. She heard footsteps and looked up to see her grandmother walk in with a smile. "Grandma... how come you never told me you had these photos?"

"Well, you never asked," her grandmother answered as she sat next to Arielle again, "That was probably one of the best days in your mother and father's life, well, besides the day you were born. Did you know that the gown used to be mine?"

"It's so beautiful grandma, mom's so beautiful," Arielle said quietly as she looked at her grandmother, "Where's the gown."

"Up in the attic. I've been saving it to be passed down from daughter to daughter," her grandma replied, "I know, that when you wear it, the man you'll marry will be awe struck. No, everyone would be awe struck by you, Arielle."

Arielle's cheeked warmed and she smiled. Her grandmother moved in to kiss her forehead and hugged her. She then moved back and stood up, "I'm going to go help your grandfather with dinner. I'll let you know when we're ready." Arielle nodded and her grandmother exited the room again. Arielle looked at the album and smiled.

Your Role Playing Enjoyment....

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff