Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex Nevermore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:55 pm
(Just had to get the facts first)

"Osiris you awake dear? Its time for your morning schedule, Pills, breakfast and the library." as Auntie Jen slowly stood up and slowly began to smile while turning her head towards his sleepy face. "Osiris.. Its time to wake up." as She would slowly take a bottle of water and started to spray it at Osiris face.

"Ah! Auntie Jen that's not fair!" as Osiris slowly sat up rubbing his face with his right shoulder. "I was having a great dream, I was like a hero and saving people. But then you awoke me when I was about to kiss the damsel in distress. Aw man..." as Osiris sighed.

Auntie Jen slowly giggled "Aw such a cute boy you are, well lets get up and start the day with our basic schedule after that, lets make some cookies." as she would slowly walk out of Osiris room grabbing her sandals near the hallway.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:04 pm
Running out of his front door Cheshure sprang up grabbing hold of the small 3 foot high stone wall that surrounded their yard. He began walking on it slowly wobbling heavily. He watched as cars drove by and waved, in his neighboorhood everyone seemed to know each other. He watched two of the older kids ride their bikes b and he saw a young girl playing with a doll in her front yard. He smiled widely and slowly climbed off the small wall. He shook his head and thought. 'what will I do today?' He just smiled and started to walk down the street, nothing would happen to him nothing ever happened in their neighboorhood.

Rigger leapt through the open door barking and running circles around their yard. He barked again and panted lightly. Vincent smiled and walked out of the house and down the street, he wanted to stop by school and see if the librarian would allow him to check out Dracula, she always turned him down because she thought the book was to complicated and adult for him, and she was probably right but it never hurt to try. He knew Rigger wasn't allowed in school, especially not after the time Vincent snuck him into his classroom and caused a panic like no other.

Brian stepped back and swung forward horizontally his father smacking his wooden blade and sending it flying out of his hand. " That's enough for now Brian, go out have some fun you're not 13 forever you know. " He said as he smiled proudly down at his son. " Thank you father. " He walked to the door of the dojo and bowed before putting his shoes back on and walking off. He passed Cleanse's main building it was always in the most pristine of conditions. He flipped strands of brown hair from his face before he pulled out his ipod and turned on The Beast and the Harlot by Avenged Sevenfold, he thought it really fit their city, although it wasn't as dark as the song suggested. 'I wonder why father hates the gifteds so much' these words constantly flooded his mind as he tried to probe reasons from both his father and mother before they told him to just avoid the subject.  

Nicko1421

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:15 pm
Tally gingerly grabbed for the cinnamon bread. "Thank you Mr. Keri." She walked back towards the outer city. Thats where her little group was. She ate one piece of cinnamon bread and saved the rest for her group. They didn't get good food often and this was a treat for all of them. A few children walked by her and called her by the name bird. She gave them a piece of bread and continued on her way. When she finally came to the ally she whistled and ducked in. "Hey guys, Im here!" A group came out from behind dumpsters and from above fire escapes. She passed out the bread and noticed she was missing a few.

((Hey! Does anyone want to be in the same place as me?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:25 pm
(( Unless someone specifically states what area they are in then feel free to assume people are near you. ))  

Nicko1421

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:27 pm
User Image

A young girl lay in her room upon her bed. Instead of being asleep, she was wide awake. She appeared very young. That was because she was only four years old with straight black hair that fell down to her shoulders and gray eyes. She was very thin and pale, but her eyes were filled with wonder. That dream, it wasn't the first time she had dreamt it. In fact, she had dreamed it many times before, but this time it seemed a little different. She couldn't put her finger on it. However, she knew that she should not stay in bed for very long today for she knew that if she did, her parents would begin to worry and want to take her to the hospital again. They were the type of parents who worried way too much in her opinion.

The young girl's name was Karana Vadeli, but some people either called her Kara or Kari for short. They thought it was cuter. In fact, they thought that she was rather adorable. Karana hopped out of bed and found some nice clothes for the day, and after that went into the adjoined bathroom to brush her teeth and her hair. She did this by herself because it embarrassed her to hear her mother say what a big girl she was. She knew that, so why did they have to remind her all the time? She got dressed and leaned up onto the tips of her toes to open the door to her room so that she could come out of it.

Karana desperately hoped that her parents would not have to go to the grocery store today. If they brought her with them, she would have to endure little old ladies pinching her cheeks hard and exclaiming over how adorable she was. Why did grown-ups think that all kids liked that sort of attention? It wasn't true for her. In fact, it frightened her a bit. But if they left her home, they would leave the baby-sitter to watch her and the baby-sitter was the type who talked on the phone all day to her boyfriend or her best friends.

Karana didn't know what was worse, having old ladies pinch her cheeks until they were about to fall off or having a baby-sitter who talked about things Karana did not understand at all. Karana walked down the stairs to see her parents and asked if she could go outside. They said that she could as long as she stayed in the front yard where they could see her and didn't go out into the streets. Karana happily took her little white ball that she often played with and ran outside with it and began to play without a care in the world almost unaware of what was going on around her.

User Image

A small girl with dark auburn hair sat upon a bed at the end of a long row full of other beds. The other beds were empty, but that was because other children were in the middle of the floor playing their little games. Most of the children were branched off into small groups. The young girl, whose name was Yukina Shouri sat by herself. She was very tiny for her age, which was around seven years old. She almost looked like she had barely turned four and was often made fun of for her small size by both the other children and the adults that ran this place.

This place was an orphanage. Yukina's parents had died when she was very young and because there were no other relatives who wanted her, she was taken here where she didn't have any friends and none of the parents who came here ever wanted to adopt her. They always looked at her like she had a disease of some sort. At that moment, a marble flew across the room and hit Yukina on her right temple before bouncing onto the floor and rolling under her bed. She didn't budge. This was something that happened regularly. A bigger child who liked to bully the smaller children came over to her and demanded that Yukina pick up the marble.

Yukina merely looked at the girl then without a word, she stood up. But instead of bending down to retrieve the marble, she walked towards the door that led out of the girls' sleeping quarters ignoring the girl's demands to pick up the marble. Why should she pick up that stupid marble? She wasn't the one who threw it. Yukina walked out of the sleeping quarters and down the rather long and winding staircase. Even though she knew she wasn't allowed to go outside without an adult, she did so anyway. She walked out the back door. The adults were in the dining room discussing something about cutting the funds in half. It didn't matter to her any.

Yukina made it outside where it was fenced in without anyone noticing. Out back were a few crates stacked on top of each other and a large dumpster. Yukina couldn't see over the fence so she climbed one of the crates and peered over the fence. Many cars passed by, but none really slowed down nor did the people bother to wave at her. To them she seemed pretty invisible. She sighed wishing she could make it out of this place, but at this point, it seemed almost impossible.

User Image

A young girl sat outside on the porch of a small one story home. She held a book in her hands. Well, actually it was not a book. It was what was called a manga, which was a Japanese comic book. The manga she was reading was Elfin Lied, one of her favorite stories. She loved Lucy and the other Diclonius's. The girl's name was Lena. She had long dark red hair and amber colored eyes. She was only five years old, but some people thought she was a little older because of how tall she was.

Lena's parents did not approve of her reading such a graphical novel. Lena was forced to hide her mangas so that her parents wouldn't find out that she read them behind her back. If they found out, they would definitely take all of them from her and burn them while they made her watch. Most children loved their parents, but Lena often resented them. They always treated her like she didn't know what she was talking about most of the time and more often than not were always correcting her, which she did not like at all. That was part of the reason she often escaped into Lucy's world. Lucy always knew how to handle everyone. Lena often found herself wishing that she could be more like Lucy.

((If anyone wants to come up and talk to one of my characters, they can. ^_^ I promise they won't bite. Well, Lena might. If I tell her to. >:3 ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:28 pm
(Sure!)

Renault waved at the kids on the bus as they departed for school. "Another day. James will be alright without me I hope." He removed his backback and buried it in a little pallet. This way, when he arrived home, he could at least give the illusion that he'd been to school. His parents never noticed that his body was oddly clean in contrast to his ever browning bookbag. "What to do? What...to...do..." Energetically, he leaped over a wooden fence and ran up the hill into a passage that lead to the suburban part of the neighborhood he resided in. Nearby was a city. Today was the day he'd tour it.

X~X

Lucas stared blankly into the sky as the clouds rolled by. Beside him was a blade of grass and on it was an ant. His eyes rolled to it and they remained in a dead ogle until soon his urge over came him. He plucked the blade of grass from the ground and inspected both it and the helpless ant upon it. It crawled around searching for an outlet to it's fear. Lucas just watched it scurry and he kneeded the blade between his two fingers. Water came from the bottom. Moving the blade to his other hand, he licked the water up. To him it was sugary...sweet. The blade and the ant in his other hand was next. Bitter...pasty after being chewed and sour. "Disgusting." He bellowed lowly to himself. The bus passed him and the kids only stared. Apparently they didn't like him. He, on the other hand, hated them almost with a passion.

Mahareshi

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:43 pm
ᗹɨRↁ

"Ok guys I'm going to see if i can round up any more kids. Share the bread I'll be back. If anyone messes with you climb above and run okay? Then tell me there face and ill go find them okay?"
Everyone nodded and Tally set off to find more children. She was headed for the orphanage. She ran and dodged the now crowded streets. She remembers the auburn haired girl with sad eyes. She arrived at the orphanage. "Hey Girl! What's your name? You have pretty hair. How old are you 5? 6?" Tally walked up closer to her. "Im Bird."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:49 pm
(( Wow you're post is so eye catching! ))

Walking calmly for a change Cheshure looked to his left to see a friend of his, a young girl named Karana. " Hey Karana! " He shouted from across the street. Looking both ways like his parents taught him to he ran across the black tar and stopped infront of her house. " Hi Karana, how are you doin? " He asked with a wide smile. He looked at her white ball and said. " Cool, it's so shiny. " He had an affiliatinon for shiny objects, oddly enough.

As he left his schools library once again after being denied the book he so desperately craved Vincent sighed and smiled. " Oh well. " He walked through the main doors to find Rigger laying down near the door patient as always. " You're such a good dog boy! " He said as he rubbed his dog's head. Looking over into the distance Vincent could see the city, it was only a few blocks away and he found it very fun to go there, and as long as he had his dog he thought he would be fine, his mom and dad didn't want him to go alone but to him having Rigger meant he wasn't alone. He reached slightly up and gripped Rigger's collar and started to walk, holding Rigger's collar was like holding his paren't hand it made him feel safe. He wandered into the city, it was nice everyone in such a hurry and of all races and economic classes, he was a middle class person which suit him just fine.

Brian entered the city and found a few of his friends, they were just walking down the street like the millions of other people. " Hey you guys how's it going? Good I hope. " He said with a smile. He walked past them and continued on, he looked up watching a shadow pass over his head. He smiled it was probably just a bird. He placed his hand back into his pocket and felt the handle of the knife he always carried. His father had made an arrangement with the police in the city to not arrest him for having a concealed weapon, but it was just a simple knife so he didn't see the harm.  

Nicko1421

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image

Karana looked up from her shiny white ball to see a young boy that she recognized. He had a strange name, Cheshure. Still, Karana liked him well enough. He was always nice to her for a boy. Karana wasn't the type to run away from boys in fear of cooties. The way she saw it, if boys did have cooties, she would have them by now. She stopped bouncing her ball and held it between her two small hands. "I'm doing fine," she said rolling the ball around between her hands. "It's a new ball. I just got it yesterday. It's my new favorite," she said tossing it up into the air and catching it again.

User Image

Yukina was about to go back inside when she heard a voice. speak to her. She peered back over the fence and saw another young girl. Yukina's lips trembled timidly and she was about to step back when she remembered she was still on top of the crate and she didn't want to break her ankle. When she heard the girl guess her age wrong, Yukina stuck her lips out in a pouting manner. "My name is Yukina, and I'm seven years old thank you very much," she said. Why did they always guess that she was younger than she really was?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:06 pm
Osiris slowly slid out of his comfy old bed, he slowly held his head a bit as he would gaze around the walls. His teddy which was laying beside him was just about to fall as he slowly stood. Catching it with his right hand, he slowly held onto Teddy while walking into the kitchen where breakfast was on the table. His pills or medication was already set in order. Osiris slowly sat up on a wooden chair slowly looking at the glass of orange juice. "So what's for breakfast?" as Osiris slowly grabbed his pills and placed them into his mouth slowly take a big sip with the OJ down his throat. The taste of the medication was dissatisfying but it was something that kept him in a good position.

Auntie Jen stood there making some Scrambled eggs and whole wheat toast slowly placing it on a white plate. "Here you go, Scramble eggs and a two pieces of whole wheat toast. Just how you like it." as Auntie Jen slowly stood up she would started washing the dishes while she waited for Osiris to finish his meal before they start heading out for the Library and maybe somewhere more fun.  

Alex Nevermore

Number9Hearts

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:10 pm
ᗹɨRↁ

"No offense Yukina, mind if i call you Yuki? Cool I'm six but i look older because i run parkour or free running so i get a lot of exercise.
You ever want to get out of this place there will be a few children checking in with you tell them and ill help you escape." Tally smiles. 'Well I'll see you later. Oh and here." She handed her a piece of cinnamon bread. "That is some good stuff, see you later." She walked away towards the inner city. "I hope I'll be seeing you later Yuki!" She would stop by the tour bus. There were always children wandering on and off. She also needed more guys. Males were good fighters.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:11 pm
Cheshure smiled. " Cool. " He sat down in the grass beside her and said. " Hey what do you do for fun? I mean you don't just sit here playing with a ball do you? " He asked curiously. He was the kind of blunt person that didn't really feel the need for things like personnal boundaries and to ask about things that might be personal. " I had this crazy dream. I had cat ears and I was in Wonderland, I could appear and disappear whenever I like and I was having so much fun. Then I woke up, I was a little sad but then I got over it. " He smiled lightly. He scratched his head for a moment before looking at her. " Do you ever have crazy dreams like that? "  

Nicko1421

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image

The grass felt cool underneath Karana. It was the kind of grass that was soft. It wasn't that itchy grass that had cockle burrs that stuck to her skin and her clothes. She did not like that kind of grass at all. Karana shook her head. "Of course not," Karana said with a frown. "But my parents don't want me leaving the front yard." She looked up at the sky. "Sometimes I think about the dreams that I've been having. I've dreamed that I was a wolf, or a werewolf I suppose you could say. I wish it would have been true. I think they're very interesting creatures." She set her ball down between them. "I hate waking up from my dreams. At least in my dreams, I don't have adults pinching my cheeks all the time until they're about to fall off," she said sticking her lips out into a pouting manner.

User Image

Yukina tilted her head. She was a little jealous of this girl named Tally. How come she got to run around while Yukina was stuck in this place unable to get much exercise at all. She slowly and reluctantly took the cinnamon roll from the girl and watched as she left. The girl would help her escape? Yukina never believed in promises anymore. Everyone made too many empty promises that they never kept. Yet, there was a small glimmer of hope in Yukina's eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:25 pm
After awhile Osiris started to get ready, as he would put his tan cargo shorts on. He slowly would put a leather belt around the straps and began to slide it in as he slide it through the last loop. Then he slowly slid over his shoulders a black shirt that said. I do what the little voices tell me to do. It was kinda a funny T-shirt but he enjoyed the words. But the last part was his sandals as he slowly slid it through his toes he buckled up and slowly walked out of the hall way to see his auntie already in the car. Sitting there with her phone on her left ear. Osiris slowly opened the backseat and closed it while buckling down.

Auntie Jen slowly watched as she began to start up the car. As Osiris entered the car. She started to push the petal that made it go. She then clutched it back to Drive. Slowly as the car left the drive way. She slowly placed her phone down and smiled. "Alright off to the Library."  

Alex Nevermore

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:40 pm
Cheshure smiled and swayed his arms loosely. " I don't like having my cheeks pinched, it hurts and it's annoying. Mommy and Daddy never do that to me, I'm glad about that. " He hummed lightly before listening to her talk about werewolves. " Wow looks like were opposite, I like cats and you like dogs, big dogs. " He laughed and said. " Oh well we get along now that's all that matters. " He looked into the sky, " I hope something changes. Somthing exciting needs to happen, that would be so fun. "

Vincent watched as Rigger barked lightly at two girls, they seemed to be talking about something. He smiled and started to walk towards them, " Hey what are you two doing? " He asked as he loosened his grip on Rigger's collar. Rigger just panted and barked at the girl standing on the crates. " You look so sad, that's not good. " He said softly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff