Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kn staff

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:59 pm
This page will show you an example of what to expect
from us and what we expect you to do in return. Below is the steps on how a
form should be posted and what it looks like from both us and you ( the consumer ).

Remember that this is an example.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:33 pm
I'm ready for action. Sign me up!
( Example )

Desired mission: Body guarding for hire
Pride Parties involved: Non playable Pride! and Kuroi'Nera
Members involved: Janja'Nyoka; Chi Sohma, Baridi Vivuli ; Zero and Below
Desired Plot: Vivu's pride is foretold that it will be overtaken and all will be assassinated. Nyoka will tell the pride leader. In return for ONE single cub, she will send troops to Vivu's pride to protect them. Vivu will declined and all her pride will be massacred except for her. She will then join the 'Nera and will start working her way to council so she can help other prides like hers.
Traded: Bodyguards for hire. But this offer will be declined.
Received: After the plot, One cheetah female will join the Kuroi'Nera. Baridi Vivuli.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

kn staff

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:42 pm
Chi Sohma
( Example )

Desired Plot: Vivu's pride is foretold that it will be overtaken and all will be assassinated. Nyoka will tell the pride leader. In return for ONE single cub, she will send troops to Vivu's pride to protect them. Vivu will declined and all her pride will be massacred except for her. She will then join the 'Nera and will start working her way to council so she can help other prides like hers.
Received: After the plot, One cheetah female will join the Kuroi'Nera. Baridi Vivuli.

Questions Pm Sent  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:45 pm
kn staff
Chi Sohma
( Example )

Questions Pm Sent

PM_From_Kn_Staff
The Pm should look like this after you have answered the questions/details of your mission:

Objective: Safe guard the Baridi Pride

Mission Parameters:

1.]This mission involves the warning and safe guarding of the Baridi Pride.

2] This is a diplomatic as well as security Mission. You are to deliver the information that the K'N has obtained detailing the planned attack and destruction of the Badidi Pride.

3] You will be contacted by your handler and diplomatic liaison. . They will provide you with an audience with Braidi Vivuli, the Pride's Queen.

5] You will negotiate the number of K'N members that will come to the Baridi Pride's aid in exchange for one cheetah cub that will be pledged to the K'N once the mission is complete and the Pride is no longer in danger. Should the Braidi Pride decline the offered assistance, you are to wait and watch, and report the outcome to the K'N.

6] Once you have negotiated the terms, you will return with your liaison to the K'N lands and arrange for the Fighters to be sent. YOU MUST SECURE THE TRADE BEFORE YOU PLEDGE THE TROOPS.

7] If the Baridi Pride declines and is destroyed, wait until all is clear before reporting the status then wait for the go ahead to clean out the pride of its tangibles/worth. Recruit any survivors. Then report back to the pride.

Finished: ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20987965  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

kn staff

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 pm
Chi Sohma
kn staff
Chi Sohma
( Example )

Questions Pm Sent

Finished:
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20987965

Accepted & Logged.
Nyoka: Earned 3 points for mission completed.
-1 point because the foremost objective was lost 'negotiation' failed.
+5 points for recruiting one cheetah to K'N
+2 points for creative plot
Total points earned: 10 points.
Baridi: Earned 2 points for joining via a mission.
Total points earned: 2 points.

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces