Bloodrisen Forest of Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imm0rtal Ryuu

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:44 pm
Liz smiles. "Not great, but i picked up a few things along the way." She says, as arcene looks at salem's wings quickly. after a few seconds, arcene looks over at liz. "Picked up a few things? i lost count of how many times you were offered jobs at places like the sky dome." He looks back over at salem. "Only thing she cant cook well over a campfire is an omelette. course, she cant cook them on a stove either." He turns back to face salem. "just one thing to keep in mind. My little motto is that nothing is impossible. iv'e proved it right many times."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:50 pm
"Ha, well at least I know i won't have to do all the cooking. I'll stick to breakfast." Salem smiles, and extends a hand, "And that's the best motto i've heard in a long time."  

Adonis Dusk

Imm0rtal Ryuu

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:52 pm
Arcene takes his hand, shaking it firmly, smiling slightly. "I like it. Helps keep perspective." Arcene says, releasing salem's hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:55 pm
"You got that right." Salem smiles, then pulls a Rapier from his bag. "If you two are bringing those," Salem points towards the cyclones, "Your free to put them in here." Salem points to his bad then extends the opening to the size of a small garage door, showing a purpleish wall. "Your choice."  

Adonis Dusk

Imm0rtal Ryuu

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:57 pm
"No need." Arcene says, as both him and liz get on the bikes, hitting a switch. they suddenly transform into armored suits, linking to the CVR-3 they were already wearing. Liz steps forward after. "So, you want to get going?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:01 pm
Salem stares at the suit. "If were gonna need gear like that then hold on." Salem wraps his wings around him, and appears fully geared up with weapons on every limb, and his Katana, Hajiki, On his back. "This seems suitiable. Lets go."  

Adonis Dusk

Imm0rtal Ryuu

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:04 pm
"We suit up like this before every trip. helps survival when you accidently appear in the middle of a massive firefight." Liz says, smirking slightly. "You might feel a little dizzy at first." She says, looking over at salem.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:06 pm
Salem looks at Liz, "I hope I dont throw up." he says, preparing himself for there trip.  

Adonis Dusk

Imm0rtal Ryuu

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:10 pm
"So do I" Liz says, smiling. "That wouldn't exactly make good first impressions." She says, then there is a flash, a strange sense of vertigo in every direction, and then...

(We should build one of those off campus adventure topics.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:12 pm
haze was sitting in a tree eating a fruit when ralph arrived"ur slow"  

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:15 pm
"meh, not everyone can teleport..." ralph gasped for air, the air here was very...dead. "hmmm...others are here as well, i can sense them. seems that this place is populated."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:16 pm
Salem closes his eye's, waiting for there arrival to start.

(Deff, Call It "Liz, Arcene, & Salem's Travel's")  

Adonis Dusk

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:20 pm
"ya sure whatever but match would love it here"she smirked"it's right up her alley"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:22 pm
"yeah, whatever, the place fits her description...."
ralph stares into the opening of the forest.
((sorry, but i gotta get off now, last time i almost got caught, close call, i should be on tomorrow.))  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Soalless Angel

Enduring Entrepreneur

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:23 pm
"ikr"haze smiled
(it's cool and i wont i have a fishing charter tommarow)  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff