Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Cloud Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:39 am
i P a n d a R a p i s t
i never liked cloud i thought he was over rated and annoying but i like him in KH because he has WAYYYY LESSS talking parts :O

I agree and disagree at the same time. xd He was given too much attention, everybody loved him, he looked awesome in KH. The fanboys/girls murder the dude to the last bits of his essence. But then again, I can compare him to... let's say, my obssession to draw myself. (check signature) As an artist, I should be growing and making soemthing else, but there are just times that when I sit down in a quiet place, sipping a cup of coffee, I remember how fun it is to make fun of myself and I take a sketch pad and proceed on doing so. In that light, I guess we can say that FF7 is the developer's favorite with all the milking and all. It is something that they can't seem to get out their system cos maybe when they made it, they were genuinely happy back then and they were very happy with the result too.

On another note, did you know that Lightning was designed to be a female cloud? whee  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:52 am
Roscoe Reyes

On another note, did you know that Lightning was designed to be a female cloud? whee

omg, are you serious??
for real? for real??!!  

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:01 am
smileycentralme
Roscoe Reyes

omg, are you serious??
for real? for real??!!

It was from an IGN interview somewhere. At least they want to put that aura of seriousness in Cloud on her. I still want to see that for myself when I get a hold of the game.

Edit: tried to look for it and I failz. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:12 am
Definitely Final Fantasy!  

VanilleChick

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:53 am
Actually, Lightning's looks are based off of Cloud in a female version. Her personality is based off Squall. Which is why they let you use the item, Lionheart. Which is a shout out to who she takes after. Since she uses a gun type blade not a Cloud type sword.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:19 am
Vanilla I3unni
Actually, Lightning's looks are based off of Cloud in a female version. Her personality is based off Squall. Which is why they let you use the item, Lionheart. Which is a shout out to who she takes after. Since she uses a gun type blade not a Cloud type sword.

Now that you mention that, that's true! I like it. LoL!  

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100

bjk55123

3,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:59 pm
The kh look is cool but I prefer the classic.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:20 am
I prefer the Final Fantasy Cloud better than the Kingdom Hearts one. In KH it just looks to me like he mugged Vincent and ran off to be all emo in the coliseum. I however like his original outfit best, dunno why but I just didn't dig the Advent Children or Crisis Core looks. Plus after he changes his outfit he starts acting emo. Lol! Overall however I don't really care for him because people build him up so freakin' much it's ridiculous! The fangirls/boys act like he's the best thing to hit Final Fantasy EVER! (or if it's not him it's usually Sephy or Squall)Ugh, and it honestly seems to me that they make this assumption without playing the older games. Sure the graphics are crap, but it's the story that is worth it. Youngin's these days sheesh! Lol. Anyways, obviously I don't hate Cloud because I wouldn't have bothered to write my opinion of him prior, but some people need to try expanding their horizons.

Cloud: Let's mosey!  

Arikaz

SophieMorita

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:33 am
Quote:

Yes, I did actually know that. I don't really see the resemblance (spell fail?) though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:53 pm
Crazyscarecrow
Kingdom hearts one is cool but you can't beat classic cloud... hes so epic...

Your right heart heart heart  

Omniislash

Friendly Giver

8,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

dolphinbear1

7,925 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:14 pm
Flurry_of_Dancing_Souls
The older Clouds like in the original Final Fantasy VII's look kinda funny since he's all... Crappily animated.

I prefer Crisis Core Cloud because there he actually has a personality and you get to hear Steve Burton make him laugh. It's super cute X3

Oh, but he smiles at the end of Advent Children... Gah! Okay well, for me it's a tie between AC and CC Clou razz

i agree fully  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:36 pm
Neh, I liked Cloud when he fell into the Lifestream. He stopped talking. Heh. And was less angsty then as well..  

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Jactmonty

3,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:41 am
Final fantasy 4 sure  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:23 pm
It took a VERY long while but I finished it....

User Image

I hope this leaves a bit of a mark

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Guilao Rian

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250