Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Role Playing
Random ROLE PLAY Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:43 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cookie stops and holds her arm, "It's nothing..." She looks down, and continues running.
he runs next to her "hey, you need a ride? i dont think you can run 5 straight miles"
Cookie looks at Spirit, "I guess..." Cookie stopped.
He hands cookie his helmet "its safer if you wear it... but really i want to know what happened" a sence of concern is in his voice. he walks with cookie back to his bike
Cookie looked at Spirit while walking back to his bike, "You see...I was just fighting someone, I at least tried to be heroic, but then Sonic came and saved me..." She sighs.
"sonic? whats he doing here?" he gets on his bike and starts it up. the engine ran smoothly, and the second seat had plenty of space. he reved the engine lightly and pulled back the kickstand, motioning for cookie to jump on  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:49 pm
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cookie stops and holds her arm, "It's nothing..." She looks down, and continues running.
he runs next to her "hey, you need a ride? i dont think you can run 5 straight miles"
He hands cookie his helmet "its safer if you wear it... but really i want to know what happened" a sence of concern is in his voice. he walks with cookie back to his bike
Cookie looked at Spirit while walking back to his bike, "You see...I was just fighting someone, I at least tried to be heroic, but then Sonic came and saved me..." She sighs.
"sonic? whats he doing here?" he gets on his bike and starts it up. the engine ran smoothly, and the second seat had plenty of space. he reved the engine lightly and pulled back the kickstand, motioning for cookie to jump on
Cookie puts on the helmet and hops on, she holds tightly onto Spirit. "Sonic was only here to look for the chaos emeralds, but instead he found me battling. He helped me and...Asked me out..." Cookie said while fake coughing.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:53 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cookie put on the helmet and hops on, she holds tightly onto Spirit. "Sonic was only here to look for the chaos emeralds, but instead he found me battling. He helped me and...Asked me out..." Cookie said while fake coughing.
"asked you out? jeez, aint he going out with amy? besides, you said you loved someone else didnt you? i would steer clear of him for a while..." he starts riding keeping to medium speed as not to reopen her wound. he says over the engine "so who fixed your arm?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:55 pm
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cookie put on the helmet and hops on, she holds tightly onto Spirit. "Sonic was only here to look for the chaos emeralds, but instead he found me battling. He helped me and...Asked me out..." Cookie said while fake coughing.
"asked you out? jeez, aint he going out with amy? besides, you said you loved someone else didnt you? i would steer clear of him for a while..." he starts riding keeping to medium speed as not to reopen her wound. he says over the engine "so who fixed your arm?"
Cookie looked at Spirit, "I did love someone, and he's very close to me." Cookie said making her ears flop down while blushing pink, "Oh and Nero helped me with my wound, I don't actually know him..."  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:57 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cookie looked at Spirit, "I did love someone, and he's very close to me." Cookie said making her ears flop down while blushing pink, "Oh and Nero helped me with my wound, I don't actually know him..."
"nero, never heard of him... well, at least you're safe, thats what counts" he pulls up in front of cookies house "need me to walk you up?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:59 pm
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
"nero, never heard of him... well, at least you're safe, thats what counts" he pulls up in front of cookies house "need me to walk you up?"
Cookie looked at Spirit, her eyes glimmer in the moon-light, "I guess you could walk me up, you can stay over for the night." Cookie smiled, then she heard something in the bushes, she went behind Spirit. "Something is in the bushes..."  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

MuuDii
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:01 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cross Vattic
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cookie looked at Spirit, her eyes glimmer in the moon-light, "I guess you could walk me up, you can stay over for the night." Cookie smiled, then she heard something in the bushes, she went behind Spirit. "Something is in the bushes..."
"its just me guys" Sally comes walking up to cookie and hugs her, "guys!!, i was following you all the way here!!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:05 pm
Cookie's ears go up, "Sal?!" Cookie hugs her, then looks at Spirit again. "Lets go up to my house now, Daisuke must be hungry."  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:07 pm
he follows cookie and sal "ok, and sure, ill stay the night"  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:08 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cookie's ears go up, "Sal?!" Cookie hugs her, then looks at Spirit again. "Lets go up to my house now, Daisuke must be hungry."

walks in the house with Spirit and Cookie, "im hungry too you know" sighed Sally, "And i need to return a bike"...  

MuuDii
Vice Captain

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:10 pm
he looks over at cookie "ill help you, seeing as your arm is still out of order right now"  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:11 pm
Cookie runs up to the house, and quickly opens the door to see Daisuke standing right in front of Cookie, "Daisuke!" Cookie hugged her 8 year old brother. "Come on in guys, you can sit on the couch while I cook." Cookie gave them a smile, and walked to the kitchen.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Cross Vattic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:12 pm
xXSugarXCookieXx
Cookie runs up to the house, and quickly opens the door to see Daisuke standing right in front of Cookie, "Daisuke!" Cookie hugged her 8 year old brother. "Come on in guys, you can sit on the couch while I cook." Cookie gave them a smile, and walked to the kitchen.
"again, your arm..." he followed her in  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:13 pm
Cookie looks at Spirit, then stops. "I'll be fine, just don't worry too much about it." She smiles.  

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

MuuDii
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:13 pm
Cross Vattic
he looks over at cookie "ill help you, seeing as your arm is still out of order right now"

i look over to Cookie and help her to a new bandage "here. it doesn't have blood on it." sally says wrapping the Bandage around your arm.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff