Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sushi!

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, contests, tektek, pictures and more! 

Tags: Sushi, talking hats, crazy sporks, roleplay, sushiness 

Reply Role playing
Death and Dining Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What improvements do you think we could use? :/
  A more defined plot
  Faster pace
  We're fine as we are <3
  There's something else we need.
View Results

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:00 pm
Alexsandria walked into the house and looked around. She was shy and tentive when she entered.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:57 pm
"I can't believe Mr. Gilfax wanted to live here of all places," Lee grumbled as he drove up to the mansion. "What a dump- totally not where I'd want to spend my vacation! I'll have to advise him to relocate..."
Apprehensive, he parked his car by the steps and entered.

The hallway seemed rather deserted, although there was music playing softly from somewhere he couldn't see.
"Hello? Anyone there?" he called.
Spotting a graceful-looking woman wandering around, he approached her. "Are you also one of the guests? I'm pleased to meet you; my name is Lee Aldridge. Have you checked the dining room for the other guests yet? I think I heard voices coming from that vicinity..."  

ePhyllis

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:02 pm
Alexsandria almost jumped. She turned around to look at the man who had talked to her. She felt awkward in the red dress she wore for the party, her dress clung to her in a way she regreted. Her bag was still in her hand and she forgot to take her shoes off. Heels weren't her thing, so she wore tennis shoes instead. Feeling out of place a little she smiled awkwardly. "Yes, I am one of the guests. I'm pleased to meet you as well. My name's Alexsandria Wholen. No, I haven't been in that direction yet. I was hoping to meet someone out here, so I could find a place to put my bag, but I guess I could set it here." She said shyly and set her bag down next to the pile of shoes. Then she realized and took her's off as well.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:19 pm
"I'll be right back," Aura said to Gwen, hearing voices. She hurried back to the greeting hall. "Ms. Wholen?"

Omigosh, really? If only I had paper and a pen...

She smiled her prettiest and muttered shyly, "Oh, I'm a fan; It's an honor to meet you in person"  

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:25 pm
Alexsandria smiled at Aura. "I'm honnored to have a fan. Although I'm not so sure I quite deserve one for scrubbing out at the Olympics. Guess my skates just failed that night." She said politely with only a little sarcasm.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:26 pm
sweatdrop sorry about that, Your_Last_Wish_For_Death >.<

Lee paused and straightened as Aura approached them. Famous skater? He'd had no idea... Served him right for not following the sports news, he thought to himself.  

ePhyllis

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:30 pm
"Still," Aura muttered shyly. "Aurasine Windrose. I'm a friend of Ellasyn's."

She turned to Lee curiously, trying to remember who he was from the photo album of Mr. Wilfax's contacts Elisa and her had all but memorized.

"I'm going to guess--Lee Aldridge? College student and...was it photographer or journalist?"

((I'll be right back))  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:34 pm
((Lolx it's fine, happens. Call me Sabrina though. Easier to type lolx.))

Alexsandria peeked a little glance at Lee. Yup, he was cute. She thought. Then she looked back at Aura. Hmmm....photographer or journalist? Wonder why I don't know him.  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

ePhyllis

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:36 pm
"Yes, that would be me," he asserted, nodding awkwardly. "I'm a photographer. Mr. Gilfax has been kind enough to fund my projects for two years so far- to much success. My work hasn't been very prominent, though, since I work for a rather obscure newspaper. I can get you a free 1-year subscription for it if you'd like." Lee smiled winningly. "And if you find it to your tastes, you could subscribe?"

He turned to the dining table. "On the other hand... can we eat? I'm feeling famished."  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:43 pm
Alexsandria looked at him again. "Really? Hmmm, I think I'd like that." She said and then looked around the room. There wasn't much decoration, but it was beautiful none the less.

((I'm just gunna type her name as Alex.))  

Your_Last_Wish_For_Death
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Consistent Spontaneity
Crew

5,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:48 pm
((this is all OOC, but Lee x Alexsandria? xd ))

Aura gazed around the giant ballroom. She gestured across the room to the long tables with a feast already laid out on them.

She hummed along with the song for a while, then glanced worriedly at the clock again. 1825. Please tell me they're ok...  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:58 pm
Lee caught Aura checking the clock and wondered at her concern. "Is everything all right, Miss ...?"  

ePhyllis

Role playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces