Welcome to Gaia! ::

Koko de Minasan wa Kazoku

Back to Guilds

A simple everyday RP guild with a close knit group of friends. 

Tags: roleplay, anime, family, friends, having fun 

Reply Main Forum
LET THE RP BEGIN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDarkLordKane87
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:32 pm
i did a backflip to recover with my wings spread out wide and landed on the edge of the pool. after that i reach down, mumbling an incantation as i do, and pulled from the pool a sphere of water and procceded to mold and shape it in to various shapes and forms putting a show for all to see.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:45 pm
Fall lay back against the the back of the lawn chair with the sun blazing off her glistening body. Her right knee bent upwards.

"Mommy watch this." D.J. climbed out of the water and did flew into a backflip back into water, a perfect dive.

"Good job, Honey." Fall watched the display of both Kane and DJ, with a large smile on her face. Then she sat up, alert. Kane, someone's here.

DJ flew out of the water and onto the edge of his mother's chair, his lip curled back over his teeth, his wings in a stance. DJ's horns turned forward towards the house.  

kara2008
Captain

Suzuricho

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:16 pm
The trio that was the Aurion family never had very much to speak of. Kratos, the patriarch, had an odd, silent air about him which gave onlookers a vibe that demanded he be left alone. Melodye, his young but upbeat wife, seemed agreeable to outsiders; though she seemed to act mostly happy, it was pretty obvious she was in a direct state of unrest. Ashton Rene, their five year old son, was a giggly boy that never seemed to understand what he was going through. His youth seemed to make him rather oblivious to all the traveling they had been doing.

"Are you sure about this?" Kratos asked. "I don't like the idea of bunking with strangers."

"It's all we can do. We can't afford to be caught again," Melodye replied.

Ashton wrapped his arms around his father's leg. "Daddy, Daddy, what are we doing here? Why are we not on another adventure like we always do?"

"Because going on an adventure would be dangerous," Kratos said, trying to think of a way to explain it to the boy. "There are bad guys out there right now."

Mel's hope sank as they stood in front of the big door. "You should just ring the bell," she muttered finally, "Though knowing your aura, they'll feel you here without it."

"And with you running your mouth like that, other people will hear us, too," Kratos snapped back at her, giving her a glare. "You'll give away our position just as much as I will."

"Anata wa muzukashii," Melodye retorted in Japanese. "Totemo muzukashii yo."

"Ojou-sama, gomenasai," Kratos said, almost mockingly.

"I ought to clobber you."

"I'd rather you didn't," Kratos quipped, picking up Ashton before finally knocking on the door. "We need to make decent first impressions, yes?"

"You're right," she nodded in agreement, looking back up at the door. "I just wonder what we're getting into?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:02 am
i throw the water away from me and turn it into window to see who it was. to my surprise i saw a family of three, but that was not what caught my eye. it was the the older male who gave off the aura of an angel. "fall take dj to the training room and stay there i'll go see who it is." i told her before i shimmered into the hall and drew my sword as i reached for the door to open it. "what business do you have here angel and what is your name." i demanded as i opened the door and stepped out with my wings spread.  

TheDarkLordKane87
Crew

kara2008
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:06 am
DJ's curled even further over his lip. Fall snatched DJ without thinking twice. "Let's go Jamie." Fall flew to the training room and placed a figure on the door and delicately touched the door with a finger, sliding it down its core, opening the door. "Get in there and stay there." Fall demanded her son.

"But..." He hissed.

"I said now." Fall hissed back. DJ ran into the room and Fall sealed it back up, making her way back to the entrance hall, where she stood beside Kane.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:23 am
Kratos extended his arm protectively in front of his family. "A half-breed," he thought aloud. "I was wrong to assume this place was safe." He looked at Melodye. "We should go, my lady."

Mel shook her head. "Where else will we go?" she asked. "You want them to find us again? For them to find Ashton again?"

He just turned around and stepped away. "The contact information said there was a safe place around here, but this is certainly not it."

Ashton just waved his arms. "Adventure time, Daddy!" he chimed happily. "Mama, let's go!"

Melodye nodded, then turned to the strangers at the door. "I am so sorry for bothering you. We must go on." She followed Kratos quietly, holding their son in her arms.  

Suzuricho

kara2008
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:29 am
"Stop young ones." Fall walked over to the female's retreating back. "You must know that this is a safe place. Please why don't you and I sit down and visit. Please, forgive him." Fall pushed a thumb over her shoulder. "He is protective, over these lands."

DJ started to pace. He couldn't stand it anymore. He looked through his mother's eyes. He saw the family and his eyes turned to the man. His lips curled back and he hissed violently. His eyes then rested upon the child's face. He surveyed every feature. He then drew back from his mother's mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:31 am
i seath my sword, "if it is safety you seek then you are right to come here enter and be welcomed," i reply as i bow before them in a sign of apology. "what are your names?" i ask  

TheDarkLordKane87
Crew

Suzuricho

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:43 am
Kratos glared at the half-breed, but Melodye stepped in peacefully. "This is my husband, Kratos. He's not very social," she explained. "My son, Ashton." And with a slight bow, she added, "My name is Melodye."

Ashton waved over. "We go on adventures a lot! That's why we don't have a house!"

"Shhh, dearest," Melodye said. "We'll get a home soon."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:49 am
"My name is Fall and this is Kane." Fall nodded towards the door. "My son...will join us later. But, please do come in." Fall opened her hand to the open door. Kane, I fear the worst on this family. Something is just not right. Maybe I should keep Jamie out of it for a while. Unless, if you want him to go outside and swim and let us figure out what is going on. Fall mindspoke to Kane.  

kara2008
Captain

TheDarkLordKane87
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:03 am
i nodded in agreement "tell him it's safe" i reply to her. i turn to look at them "so my guests, tell me where do you come from?" i ask politely.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:14 am
Kratos walked in first, looking around the place, and when he deemed it safe, he allowed his wife and child to pass. "We've come from across the sea to the east," he said quietly.

"We've been fleeing from hunters," Melodye added, once she had walked in. "We were caught once outside of a village called Mysidia, where the local leader turned us in to the authorities..."

"Then daddy beat up the bad guys!" Ashton said loudly. "Because they poked me with sharp things and tried to hurt Mama!"

"...that's the simple way to put it," she said, "but the boy speaks the truth. They say that a human that stooped low enough to bear the child of a Fallen One deserved it."

Just hearing about it made Kratos' body tense up. When he led Melodye to sit down with Ashton, he stood beside her, his hand still on his hilt.  

Suzuricho

kara2008
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:19 am
Fall directed her mind to her son. Jamie, come on up. And you will be on your best behavior, do you understand me?

DJ shimmered from the training room next to his mother. "Yes ma'am." He said with a sly smile.

"I mean it, Uncle Kane said you are to go swimming and to leave us to discussion." Fall pulled her son to her and mindspoke. Everything will be fine, my child. I promise.

He kissed his mother's cheek and flew out of the house with a backward's wave to the strangers.

Fall directed her attention back to the strangers. "I am terribly sorry to hear of such things." She looked at the child before her. "You will be safe here."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:37 am
"yes i tend to disagree with them you are very welcomed and honored here." i comment as i walk over to the bar and pull out something to drink for everyone and begin pouring drinks. "you must be thirsty from you journy. i have only one thing to ask and that's of you Kratos, will you help me defend this place from all who might threaten it, that includes angels if necessary?" i ask coldly as i hand him a glass.  

TheDarkLordKane87
Crew

Suzuricho

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:01 am
Kratos took the glass, but looked the other way. "I don't side with any faction. My loyalties are to my family, and that is all," he said, looking at Melodye, who was rocking Ashton back and forth until he fell soundly to sleep on her lap. "If my family is in danger, I will defend them. Otherwise, I could give a flying rat's a**."

"Kratos!" Melodye almost shouted. "If they will give us asylum, then we should at least repay the kindness."

"So they can betray us as the village of the mages did before them?!" Kratos asked. "To watch them hand you over as if you were property?"

"I doubt that," Mel said calmly. "...They are a family, too."

This caught his attention, though he felt it mattered little.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff