Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freak Wave
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:29 pm
santos clausea
I've noticed some slaves are escaping and or are on the run, what if there was a place you could go to and hire slavers to recapture them? it could lead to interesting conflicts,

I like this idea a lot! Please, PM and we can go over the details. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:34 pm
there should be something like... well i dont know like the town outskirts or something or a "forest of klece" were slaves can go hide when they are on the run because if there are going to be slavers searching for runaway slaves then its pretty easy to find them if they are trying to hide on the streets were people walk every day, and even though that would lead to interesting conflicts it would be even more interesting if they had to track them down first instead of just seeing them sitting in a dark alley corner somewhere.  

Roseliea

5,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Santo Clausea

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:20 pm
I agree  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:30 pm
Roseliea
there should be something like... well i dont know like the town outskirts or something or a "forest of klece" were slaves can go hide when they are on the run because if there are going to be slavers searching for runaway slaves then its pretty easy to find them if they are trying to hide on the streets were people walk every day, and even though that would lead to interesting conflicts it would be even more interesting if they had to track them down first instead of just seeing them sitting in a dark alley corner somewhere.

Wonderful idea! You guys really know your s**t. ^.^
heart  

Freak Wave
Crew

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:29 pm
I was thinking we could have a collar/charm system. It's in another slave/master guild I saw, and I think it's really cool. For the collars there are different colors representing how likely that slave is going to rebel or how tame they are, and the charms signify what the slave is good at (such as pleasure, fighting, or housework)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:31 pm
Was it from Jayce Elder? He's got quite the rep of that kind of thing...lol. I'd totaly be in on this, but my computer thinks other wise...It keeps crashing on me.  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Freak Wave
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:27 am
Cadenza of the Heart
I was thinking we could have a collar/charm system. It's in another slave/master guild I saw, and I think it's really cool. For the collars there are different colors representing how likely that slave is going to rebel or how tame they are, and the charms signify what the slave is good at (such as pleasure, fighting, or housework)

I'm a little weary of that. It seems a bit much.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:59 am
Well here's an idea. For exotic slaves and what not, what if we had a trading post or somekind of transfer center to smuggle exotic slaves? Because I know that once you're brought to the zoo your stuck. It may just be me, but I was thinking it'd be cool to give exotic slaves a chance to escape before going to the zoo. ....Sorry I just want myexotic slaves to be free like a bird^^ but tell me what you think.  

Posessed_Angel

3,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Freak Wave
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:02 am
It's a good idea, but I've made the idea for exotic slaves purely for the zoo and private collectors only.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:04 am
Posessed_Angel
Well here's an idea. For exotic slaves and what not, what if we had a trading post or somekind of transfer center to smuggle exotic slaves? Because I know that once you're brought to the zoo your stuck. It may just be me, but I was thinking it'd be cool to give exotic slaves a chance to escape before going to the zoo. ....Sorry I just want myexotic slaves to be free like a bird^^ but tell me what you think.

I think that's a really cool idea. I like the idea of having a forest hideaway, as well. We could be so much cooler than all those other slave RPs where the only thing happens is slaves get bought and sold! We'd be much more original <3

The collar/charm thing is an interesting idea, but it seems like that would negate the ability of slaves to escape. I'm not really for it. neutral  

Masten December

Salty Genius

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200

Sullen Miken

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:52 am
I'm having a problem figuring my way around. I mean, this place is like a giant roleplay, so what exactly would I do with a profile skeleton? Am I supposed to just make up a character in my head and start roleplaying in one of the threads?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:00 pm
Sullen Miken
I'm having a problem figuring my way around. I mean, this place is like a giant roleplay, so what exactly would I do with a profile skeleton? Am I supposed to just make up a character in my head and start roleplaying in one of the threads?

Decide whether you want to be a master (free man) or a slave. There are profile skeletons are listed in the subforums in the information thread. Then, open up a new thread and post your profile.  

Freak Wave
Crew

Sullen Miken

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:51 pm
And from there I just wander around through all the other threads. Thanks for answering my questions.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:11 am
I like how the guild is expanding, I saw that we will be getting two new slave shops biggrin Also, I have two ideas:

1. I saw that people sometimes post "looking for slave" or "Slave looking for master?" Why can we not make two permanen threads "Slaves looking for Masters" or "Masters looking for slaves". That way they have a place to post their requests without taking up spaces somewhere else, and then its easier to see what is up to date and to keep it organized. Then everyone knows where to look.

2. What else was it? Oh yea, almost forgot! How about a tailor shop? I was just thinking smile Its just an idea.  

Amy McGregor

O.G. Gaian

1The Dead Girl1

5,450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:48 am
hmm, I was thinking maybe there could be a "trading market" where masters can trade slaves and other unneeded things. just a quick thought.....

I was also thinking maybe we could have a cafe? I could make the topic and own the cafe. it would be fun <3

@Amy:

those are good ideas biggrin and the guild is expanding isn't it?  
Guides and Such

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff