Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
What Is Your Favorite Level? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neurotic Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:49 pm
I think Hollow Bastion is the best it is pretty and you find Kairi they're heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:19 pm
I haven't beaten KH yet... crying . I'm on Alantica though.

Right now, my favorite world is Olympus. Tourneys are great fun.

mychasi

#4 raxbend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:02 am
halloween town 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:04 pm
i really like the end of the world it has lots of really hard things to fight  

Warrior_Link

Syrus Renegade

Aged Member

8,850 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:47 pm
Hollow Bastion, fun fun fight vs. Riku. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:43 am
I pretty much liked them all. xD; Didn't really matter to me since I used a Guide. But the only world that I hold a slight dislike against is Atlantica. Music. >_O It got annoying after a while.

Hmm, yes Riku. -Droolage-  

Raikux

merokei
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:05 pm
Hollow Bastion, The End of The World and Olympus. Why? YOU FIGHT BEHEMOTH. Behemoth is awesome. You know it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:11 pm
hollow bastion i cant wait to play it in kh2 when a person and person fight i will not say the name but the girl that has a crush on the person fight if you do not know who i am talking about but want to know pm me and ask but if you dont i will not tell you but that's only if you want  

Samurai Senel

~Platinum Fox~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:10 pm
I would have said Hallow Bastion at first, because of the complexity, and design of everything was just brilliant. That, and the scene where Riku throws your wooden sword at you, just plain funny. Sucked, but funny. Though, I might have to agree with Link on the End of the World, because the beginning where you're just floating in space and those meteors shoot by, then the Giant Cravasse, I could just feel a pit of sadness. I think it got described as the graveyard of gummi blocks or something. I dunno... but then again, Neverland was fun with Hook's ship, and fighting that damned reaper guy. He was a nuiscance, but fun. I was disappointed they didn't have more of Neverland, though. Olympus was okay, but all that was worth it was beating Sephiroth. I don't care what anyone says, STRIKE RAID WORKS!!

Sephiroth: SIN HAR... ~gets hit in the eye with the Keyblade~ OWWWW!! WHAT THE F#$& MAN!? THAT REALLY HURT!!

Where was I... oh yeah... The jungle was a pretty fun level with the vine swinging, and the surfing. Agrabah wasn't so bad when you got into the Cave of Wonders and had to fight those fat heartless, but you needed to get behind them... those big shield gardna retards at Hallow Bastion sucked too... um... Atlantica... watery... Ursula just plain sucked. She was very annoying, and I'm not looking foward to facing her on expert mode at all... Ooh, Halloween Town was pretty cool. It was all deadidty and what not... I can't decide, it's between End of the World, Hallow Bastion, and Halloween Town.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:12 pm
|__|Our passion-play has now at last begun. |__|

I liked Hallow Bastion because Hallow Bastion = Ansem.
Same with End of the World. End of the World = Ansem.

So long as it include my ***** ( xd ), I'm content. x3

However, was it just me who found Hallow Bastion exceedingly easy? sweatdrop I <3 that world. x3

'When will the blood begin to race
The sleeping bud burst into bloom
When will the flames at last CONSUME us? '

L Y Z Z A C I O U S` DB

IchigoxSora

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:17 am
On KH2 im looking forward in the Royal Port.
With Jack and Sora together, Thats hott.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:11 am
Lyzz the Dark Beast
However, was it just me who found Hallow Bastion exceedingly easy? sweatdrop I <3 that world. x3

I found it quite easy when I first played it, too.
When I gave the game to a friend she hardly made any process there, and when not being there all the time and seeing what she had done already I had a hard time trying to help.
Hollow Bastion would indeed be my favourite world.
Just lke the End of the World it has that feeling of going down and yet some sort of elegance.
While Hollow Bastion has that Royal feel the End of the Wolrd is kinda shiny....
Well that last world really had me done though, first having to go through all worlds again while that music keeps playing in the background, also the fight against Chernabog(I have no idea how to spell it, but I mean that huge Gargoyle-thing) and then Destiny Islands......that really had me.

I'd say my favourite worlds would be Hollow Bastion, Destiny Islands and the End of the World....

....Neverland+Atlantica -> pain cause I suck at flying and swimming xD;;
Agrabah was alright too, cause I loved exploring the cave of Wonders =3  

Tamati

Magnetic Electric

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:54 am
Halloween town and the end of the world.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:44 pm
*squee!* I have lotsa' favorite levels in the beloved Kingdom Hearts... but if I had to choose between Destiny Islands, Traverse Town, Halloween Town, and Neverland, I would have to chooose...

Uh... somewhere in between Destiny Islands and Traverse Town.

...Or maybe Halloween Town and Neverland.

Meeeh. Can't decide on one. >w<;

Monchan

Yukanne

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:33 am
I'm gonna assume this is just for KH:I, and since not many people would have played KH:II yet, I'll list for both, with KH:II worlds in the white font beneath the 'spoilers' heading.

~ KH:I Worlds ~
Halloween Town - Because Sora's costume was funky, and you could replace either Donald or Goofy with Jack Skellington as a good replacement.
Hollow Bastion - a massive world, and Beast was a fairly cool party member. Plus you got Mushu there. ^^

~ KH:II Worlds ~
-=SPOILERS=-

The Pridelands - not overly heartless-heavy, and not a required world to complete the game ~ I think, because the option to travel to the final world came up before I even entered the place...Sora, Donald and Goofy have awesome forms in this world, but I'll let you find out for yourself as to what - ie; look it up on a spoilers site, or just wait for the game
Hollow Bastion - It's basically a mother-world to all the others. And despite what many people will say, Hollow Bastion is more like Traverse Town than Twilight Town is in my opinion.
Similar to the first game, quite a bit goes on here once you reach it - which is fairly early on. As the game moves on with other worlds, you find added things you must complete in Hollow Bastion to lock it completely.

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff