Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Pack Legacies

Back to Guilds

Wolf Pack and Werewolf Roleplays and More, a Wolf Lover's Paradise! 

Tags: Wolf, Pack, Roleplaying, Werewolves, Wolves 

Reply Werewolf Roleplays
TrailBlazers (NEW, NEEDS MEMBERS!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rosexknight

Familiar Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:47 pm
((Idk. Btw love the St. Patricks outfit!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:51 pm
((Thanks! =^+^=))  

KaaosVaris

Feral Kitten

9,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Boiled_Squash

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:22 pm
((rping starts now!))
Elric walked through the streets, his thompson hidden in a guitar case and his pistol in plain view. As if anyone would see him. It was almost midnight, and his first meeting for the TrailBlazers was here. It was time to go...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:26 pm
Alexia Faolan
First meeting are always the worst...

Alexia walked alone down an alley in the gang's territory, her swords strapped to her back. She stopped and leaned against a neighboring building wall, waiting for the others to show up.
"Wow first one here. That's rare." Alexia said to herself before she looked up at the sky seeing the half moon.
"Only a few more days..." Alexia whispered. She wasn't fond of full moons. They made her feel somewhat helpless since she couldn't control her transformations on those nights. She then saw Elric and made her way over to him.
"Here and accounted for." She said looking at him with a slight smile on her face.  

KaaosVaris

Feral Kitten

9,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:36 pm
Rei walked down the nearly empty streets, every now an then a human would pass by her and she would glare at them. Her bo staff was retracted inside her pocket, held tightly in her hand. She was certain that she was to meet up with a group on this particular night. Rei stopped when she came upon a light post that was flickering, she gave side glances to every angle. Something isnt right... Rei continued cautiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:38 pm
Elric smiled, a wicked, mirthless smile, then leaned over, offering her a hand. "good, that means that you're my new second in command. Here you go." he handed her a large, ornate ring. It held a moon, in ruby, and the metal was of solid gold. Lightly on the side was written the words, Aestuo of scabrosus via, Blazers of the rough roads, in old latin  

Boiled_Squash

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:44 pm
Amberr ran up breathlessly. "Am I late?" she gasped. "I got kinds lost." she said. Her hair was windblown and falling in her face. She had on a black corset top and black jeans tucked inside black Harley Davidson biker boots.

((omg the rp has the same name as my fourwheeler. Trailblazer))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:48 pm
Alexia ShadowWolf.
"Wow, not such a bad night after all.''

"Thank you, Elric." Alex repiled, taking his hand and put the ring on her right ring finger.
"What's on the agenda for tonight?" She asked as the moonlight reflected in her eyes.  

KaaosVaris

Feral Kitten

9,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:49 pm
Rei arrived at the meeting point but wasnt sure what things were to befall her. "Is this all who are coming? Thought there would more than this, oh well." Rei wasnt too calm in this environment, she was uptight and tense around these people. All she knew was that they were the same as her, each of them werewolves, different from regular humans by far.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:53 pm
Elric smiled at Amberr, then gave her and Rei rings too, but this time, the moon was emerald, and it was sterling silver, not gold. "Um, no, I guess you're not late. And our agenda, my friends, is no less than the assasination or conversion of every gang within the next 10 miles. We have two weeks if you want to completely get us our freedom. Our revenge is at hand, my friends.

((and yes, that is the name of a really good fourwheeler))  

Boiled_Squash

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:58 pm
"The sound of revenge. Oh.....sweet." Amberr laughed. "I have been looking forward to that." she said, slipping on the ring. She smiled at what they had yet to....notice. She could feel the fear and hatred of her last few....meals.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:01 pm
Elric smiled, then procedeed to draw the thompson, smiling as he brandished it expertly. "well, we might as well get started. there's a small italian one here, just a few blocks off of our turf. It's time to kill,friends.

((At the end of this rp, I'll probably be king of the entire USA, or dead, or out of commision))  

Boiled_Squash

KaaosVaris

Feral Kitten

9,325 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:03 pm
Alexia Faolan
It's killing time again...

Alexia could sense that Rei was tense and that wasn't giving her a good vibe.
"She must not be used to working in a group... That's going to be difficult..." She thought as she listened to Elric's plan.
"Aye..Which one?" She asked, knowing that there were many Italian gangs in the area.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:06 pm
"this one, the one staioned right at the bridge right here." he pointed to a small bridge leading to New Hampshire, then ran to his large car, beckoning to the other lycans to come with him.  

Boiled_Squash

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:10 pm
Amberr skipped behind him her switchblade and Ak-47 were on her belt stationed around her shoulders. Her jacket covered them. These were only her just in case materials, not to be used unless needed.  
Werewolf Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff