Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Fans guild

Back to Guilds

A place for fans of every type to come and hang out. Everyone is welcome. 

Tags: random, role playing, naruto, anime, videogames 

Reply Chatterbox
Role play stories (Come pick your favorite!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Storm And Stress

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:08 pm
Hm. I'm for anything. I like both ideas. ^_^ Do your thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:18 am
The Roleplays in this guild aren't that great, I can agree with that.
I'm up for your idea =)
Something to spice up the roleplay forum.

But the 3 roleplay ideas on your first post were really good. If this circus roleplay satisfies you, do you think you'll eventually make one of the first 3?

Exploding Cookiii

Beautus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:08 am
Xx_Xploding Cookiii_xX
The Roleplays in this guild aren't that great, I can agree with that.
I'm up for your idea =)
Something to spice up the roleplay forum.

But the 3 roleplay ideas on your first post were really good. If this circus roleplay satisfies you, do you think you'll eventually make one of the first 3?

crying I think mines good...

I'm trying to work on it more to make it cooler, adding more maps and stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:51 am
I promise that if the circus RP goes well that I will go all out and make a SUPER RP for us. I will try to have it up by tomorrow night. I warn you, I will want detail in the profiles. I might ask you to fix something small in them. I have nothing against you guys!

Now, can everyone here decorate their posts, or should I make a thread teaching you all how, or just I could easily make some simple ones. I just don't want people to just have colored text. I believe theyt should have a good sized picture (not too big), color and some special characters to spice it up, lol.  

Voduhn

Familiar Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

RyanTStriker

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:01 am
I don't care too much, long as there aren't any ametures joining who will eventually quit the rp. I HATE THAT! I just want an rp that will go on to the end.

P.S: If anyone makes a fantasy/sci-fi rp, I am totally up for it. I also have an idea that I have already gotten three or so other rp's to get in on. ^_O But its a secret for later ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:06 am
Alright, I started the RP. A good portion of it is up, but please don't post until you are accepted. PM your profile to me if you wanna be in it.  

Voduhn

Familiar Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Raziel Sarafin

5,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:22 am
Did I hear someone mention something about a literate Sci-Fi or Steampunk roleplay? I'm interested!!! Tell me more!!! Also, if it's sci-fi or SP, I can almost guarantee my participation. I love them...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:35 pm
I think I will make an in-depth sci-fi RP after the circus one. At any rate, I am ready to start accepting profiles.  

Voduhn

Familiar Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Kerushii Dono

Beloved Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:18 pm
I like your ideas!
I've been in a handful of literate Role Plays, but then I quit because they were such snobs about everything.

Please tell me your making a new thread for the Circus RP. Don't you just love my pet peeves.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:25 pm
Kerushii Dono
I like your ideas!
I've been in a handful of literate Role Plays, but then I quit because they were such snobs about everything.

Please tell me your making a new thread for the Circus RP. Don't you just love my pet peeves.

It is in the RP forum. It's not open and only three (including myself) are showing actual interest to be in it. If no one actually joins by Friday, I figure this wasn't good idea then..  

Voduhn

Familiar Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100

Voduhn

Familiar Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:23 pm
I'm leaving the guild. If you have any interest, I think I will have my circus RP in the real forums soon.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff