Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Good-Deed Doers

Back to Guilds

A guild who loves to help others, and make a better Gaia for us all! 

Tags: helping, good deeds, helpers, items, gold 

Reply Games/Lottos/Contests
What Song is This From? (Game/Contest) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you play?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Viridis Aureus
Vice Captain

Shy Poster

26,650 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:49 am
Weddings. Just thinking about them gives me a headache, and I've never been to one XD. I need to think of a new song to put up. I just need to find a Disney/Musical song that is not obvious.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:04 am
The song is "lullaby."
From the second lion king movie.

dunno who sings it.

Weddings aren't so bad, really.
They just require you to have an immense patience for "Oooh"'s and "Ah"'s. This one was a combined wedding and baptising, so double up on those.  

sltttbrgr

Dangerous Lunatic

PhoenixHenkan

Familiar Friend

12,075 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:57 pm

Game 5:

Now the past I've tried forgetting
And my foes I could forgive
Trouble is I knows it's petty
But I hate to let them live

Song: My Lullaby
Movie: The Lion King 2

I remember it's don't by Novu's mother, but I cannot remember the actress's name for the life of me.

Took me a while to place it, as I've only seen the second movie once or twice, but my cousin has it and must have had to watch it with her three year old or something, because she mentioned the movie and it kind of CLICKED.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:34 am
dixieboy
While I enjoy the Hunchback of Notre Dame. I really wish they'd kept some of the more negative character traits of the protagonist (Esmeralda and Phoebus in particular.) and remembered that Frollo did possess redeeming characteristics. (Not many, but he was not nearly as RAWREVIL as in the movie.) As it stands it's still one of the best movies ever animated, with great voice acting, songs, music, art, animation and story with a great internal conflict from Frollo, it just could've been deeper.

P.S I applaud them on keeping to the original books message, (******** women, no really, ******** 'em) despite cutting away some of the less PC stuff.
It got deluded a bit, but I guess that's a sacrifice one has to make up to appeal to a wider audience.

I just saw this and I totally agree. The book was amazing, but you do what you gotta do for a kid's movie. xD  

MerryMandolin

Witty Bloodsucker

Games/Lottos/Contests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas