Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
Lost in the Woods - Caelius & Chandra [PRP] - FINISHED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:39 am
Unable to stop the cheerful laugh that bubbled from him as he walked. "Well mud can be good for you, but I'm sure your mother will toss you in some warm water and scrub you off when she sees how grubby I let you get," Smiling down at her, seeing her wings fluttering happily on her head. "Though least you will be home safe and sound so I'm sure they wont get too mad at me." Looking around, being cautious, not usually so careful but he had Miss Chan to look out for till she was safe with her family, he was going to make sure she got home unharmed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:48 am
Syaoran-Puu

Chandra was a little confused by his reply, knowing her parents it was unlikely they would blame him for anything just thank him for helping bring her home. "Don't be silly Cael, I did this to myself!" She giggled and jumped into a small muddy puddle near her to prove her point, "See!" She grinned at him, mud never hurt anyone, and since she was much darker than her sister she tended to get away with more than she did.

She watched Cael carefully he seemed to be looking around alot, imitating him she joined him. She saw lots of different plants, the odd forest creature, pretty flowers, berries... and of course the bad shadows that wanted to capture the princess and her knight. "Good knight," she looked towards him, her little head wings still fluttering, "do you have a family?" Perhaps it was a little too forward a question, but she hadn't yet perfected the concept of bounderies.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:49 am
Looking back down at her, never looking away from her when he spoke to her. Having gotten that from the human that raised him, she had always looked at people when she spoke. His smile becoming a little sad, thinking about the old human woman. "Not any more... I was found by a two legger when I was even smaller than you, she looked after me, kept me safe, fed me, was the only mother figure I have ever known... But one day she never woke up, whe more two leggers came they took her away wrapped up... I watched from a distance for days... She never got up again... So now I'm all alone, but I'm meeting other soquili now, so thats good."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:56 am
Syaoran-Puu

She was saddened by his story, and tried to imagine what it would like if she didn't have her Daddy, Mummy, Io, Mal, grandparents or the rest of the herd. It would be very lonely that was for sure. She didn't want to talk about this any more, it was too sad. "Sorry for bringing it up." She looked to the ground a little ashamed at herself.

It didn't take Chandra long to think of something to change the subject. And almost forgetting that he wasn't use to her and her constant list of questions she simply chirped them all in the same breath, "do you like the night sky? They say I look like the night sky -don't you think so? I like the night, but my Mummy likes the day. Do you like the day better? I don't really understand why people like the day it's ok and everything but its very bright and it hurts my eyes when I look at the sun and I get this strange light spots just flashing -I don't like that. And its not fair because I am dark coloured and Io is so light so she can hide better than I can." She stopped to take a breath. "Somethings I wish Io would roll in the mud so I could find her, but that wouldn't work if she hid in the lake I guess as that would wash the mud away and she is blue like water." She pouted a little and looked up at the stallion, half forgetting her original train of thought and question that lead her here, "what do you think?"

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:05 am
Looking down at her, surprised by the pile of questions, trying to remember them all as more arrive. Silently agreeing that it was sad, but he didn't say it because dwelling on it would do nothing helpful and would make her sad again. And he definately liked her smile more.

After considering the question he smiles, looking back at her to answer. "I love the night sky, its so pretty, but I like all skies, especially ones with clouds, I get secret messages in the clouds." Winking at her, smiling cheerfully. "You shouldn't look directly at the sun though, it will hurt your eyes." His tone softly chiding, not telling her off but it clear that he was being serious. "Well your sister might be lighter, but you can hide in darker places, like under bushes and such. But yes there are more light places than dark..." Not actually saying it was unfair but she had a point, not many places that foals went were dark.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:15 am
Syaoran-Puu

Chandra thought about his answers, perhaps he had a point. "I don't like hiding in the bushes though..." she sighed a little and remembered the time her mummy had made her hide when their daddy came to meet her, at the time she didn't know who he was of course. But since then she just didn't like the bushed -plus she was not very good at stay still and not being seen. She nodded at him and then remembered what he said about the clouds sending him secret messages. "Secrets..." she looked up at the clouds, "what kind of secrets? Are they telling you something now?" She said, looking straight up at the sky through the forest canopy, spun around on her hind hooves and started to walk backwards as if that would allow her to see them more clearly.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:16 am
Cael chuckled and gave her a small nudge on her rump to turn her round. "Miss Chan you will fall over if you dont look where you are going, but lets stop and see." Doing just that, stopping still, letting her turn round if she was going to, looking up at the clouds in the sky, the view limited by the trees but he could see some. "Well lets see, that one tells me that its a lucky day... And that one there..." Turning round a little to see the other cloud clearly. "That one tells me that we will meet again, and that last one behind us..." Turning again. "Tells me that it will rain in a while, but not just yet." Looking down at her, it not an impressive skill really, sometimes there was more to be seen, bigger and better secrets.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:30 am
Syaoran-Puu

Doing as she was instructed -like the obidient little girl her parents had brought her up to be she stopped and turned so that she was facing the same way as him once more. As he stopped so did she. Her eyes mesmerized by the clouds above and the words he was saying. Was he actually predicting the future? Or just guessing? How did the clouds know they would meet again -after all she didn't even know where he lived or what would cause her to run into him- or maybe she wouldn't seek him but run into him? Unsure but still impressed and nodded and made an "Ohhhhhhhh" sound before looking at the stallion with her child like grin peeled over her pretty face. "What do you think will make us meet next time?" She looked the ground, a little embarassed that she had managed to get herself lost in the first place, "I hope its not because I am lost again."

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:31 am
Smiling down at her not able to tell her how or why but as they were on an adventure he might as well make it all part of it. "Perhaps this lowly knight has to seek princess Miss Chan out in order to compleat a quest. Afterall what good is a knight without a quest?" Hoping she didn't get lost again, she had seemd really scared, besides next time he might not be around and she might actually get hurt, or worse.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:41 am
Syaoran-Puu

Enjoying the fact that he was still playing along she giggled softly and looked around as if looking for spies before focusing on him once more, "Well good knight I will be sure to aid you on your quest, and wish you luck." She had heard in the fairy tales she had been told that the princess always gave the kinghts a token to help them remember their duty and cause, and so she walked towards him and kissed as high up on his leg as she could, after all he was a lot larger than her. "That is to remember me." She beamed at him before continuing to trott towards the lake once more, "shall we go?" She said, stopping to look back at him. She really didn't want to travel alone.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:42 am
Grinning charmed by her fantasy he bends a knee like any good knight would for their princess. "My lady, I will make myself worthy of your favour." Standing up all tall and proud as a knight should and walking over to her, never posing like this usually but he hoped it looked more impressive than it felt. Looking down at her when he reached her side, falling into step with her, relaxing his pose once they started walking. "Well Miss Chan, I wonder if the clouds will be right." Smiling at her cheerfully again.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:55 am
Syaoran-Puu

She giggled at him playing, he was much better at it than most adults. Very few felt able to make a fool of themselves though to Chandra it was wonderful. She was stuck in her little world of fantasy and to her Cael really was her knight in sky coloured armour- her saviour. And considering he actually saved her she hoped that one day she would meet him again and be able to thank him properly, but right now everything was so new to her and she was only glad that he was not a skinwalker who wanted to kill her. Perhaps skinwalkers didn't really exsist? Maybe they were just monsters invented by parents to make their children behave? Either way she was not willing to risk it. With a skip in her step she continued forwards happily with her companion. "I hope they are right." She chirped and looked up at him smiling, "I would like to see you again one day. Maybe you can come over and have tea with the herd?" She cocked her head a little to the left, she knew her family would invite the company as long as it meant no harm to them and he had been nothing but kind and playfully to her.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:55 am
"Well Miss Chan that sounds delightful, and if your herd invited such a delight I would definately come." Smiling down at her very mch enjoying their story. Being a knight in a foals story adventure was fun, besides what did it matter if he was seen being silly and playing with a foal. She was safe and happy and that was all that would matter to her family, though he was sure they would think him odd, but then he had always been accepting of anyone as they were, not matter what or who. Spying a old fallen tree in their path, stopping and looking round pretending to be suspicious. "Miss Chan they have blocked our path let me cross to the other side and see if there is a trap!" It was clearly not, the old trunk had moss all over it from where it had lain so long, he was just trying to give her more of an adventure.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:06 pm
Syaoran-Puu

She giggled and squeaked softly at his reply, she would be sure to ask the first person she saw when the reached her home. But then she found herself instantly distracted by the new development in the adventure at hand, instantly she fell to the floor, her body now covered in a thick layer of mud as she looked around for what could have made the tree block their path -it definatly hadn't been there when she had got herself lost (or so she thought). Perhaps it was a skinwalker? She trembled a little but as she looked around and saw Cael she felt instantly safe and pushed herself rather clumsily back to her feet before running as fast as she could towards him before stopping in her tracks short and remembering his words, "Is it a trap?" She waited patiently for his reply, after all she didn't want to be captured.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:07 pm
Looking down at her, his eyes full of reasurance as he smiles and winks, creeping up on the tree, looking round carefully. In actual fact he was checking for her hoof prints, making sure that they were defiantely on the right path. Seeing what look like prints on this side, suddenly jmping the trunk with a startleing "AhHa!" Seeing prints on this side, guessing she must have glided over the trunk on her wings. "I have scared the blagards away My lady... Their trap has faild!" Announcing this with triumph. Smiling at her as he rejoins her by trotting round the broken off top of the trunk. "We can continue our journy in safety Miss Chan."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff