Which U.S. military branch... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visceral Jeep

Hallowed Magician

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:09 am
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvy! biggrin I love boats, water missles, and it would be wonderful, because I could collect samples from the ocean and STUDY THEM!! biggrin Yes, science is wonderful, and the chances of being able to go up into the artic to gain a sample of the waters their to see nourishing it is from different areas... -faints- Heaven~  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:56 pm
sgt.Frosty
if I were to choose a branch, I guess airforce, I have more of an interest in aeronautics then much of anything else in the armed forces

but say I become a foot soldier, I would probably be more of a sniper, regardless of whichever branch I was in(which would be applicable to snipers)

yeah! airforce rulz! 3nodding  

XxMoonPandaxX

Cluttered Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Captain Deflecto

Hygienic Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:35 pm
you get to travel a lot with the navy, so id proably do that. plus my dad and grandpa were in the navy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:06 pm
im an active duty US army infantryman. i wouldnt change a thing  

waltdaddy

waltdaddy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:08 pm
Regral
DICTUM
Military training in the States isn't terrible. Canada and the Swiss? Are you joking?

When I went to Iraq the only cats worth their grain of salt were the Ugandans.
If I had my choice and if I wasn't in the U.S. military currently I'd be a Russian, projectile knives kids. The Ugandans were tooooooo much.
Ummm Canada Has the top snipers In the world, Swiss training is not bad to bad there non violent >_<, and yea saying the Us has well trained troops is a joke, they need only 6 weeks of boot camp they rely on numbers and max firepower not talented troops, but I have to say they make good fodder

my boot camp was a bit longer than six weeks. and the REAL training begins once you get to your unit. boot camp is only an introduction to the army  
[ GENERALITY ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff