Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Welcome to Madness OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

>___>
  Curiouser and Curiouser
  We're All Mad Here
  Off With Her Head
  Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Bat
View Results

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:21 am
Oh yay, you going to submit a profile? Because we need more people. I think we need someone to start off with interacting with the Queen, possibly. But hey that's just a suggestion. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:27 am
____________✖Aphrodite ✖ Knight✖____________

Unfortunately, Spiffy does not like the Queen...for personal reasons... ninja Well, she used to like the Queen...but, incidents happen and, well.... sweatdrop  

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:34 am
Well ask Night when she's online, maybe you could think up a good way to bring your character into the RP. But first things first, profiles and all that. XD

I just thought we needed someone to interact with the Queen... Night will know what to do. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:42 am

Lol. Spiffy and her "posse" used to "play" with the Queen. 3nodding But, things went sour and they ran for their lives. I mean, I could always make Chester a double agent, seeing as he is the oldest out of the four... ninja  

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:56 am
You do have to change the characters for the RP though, remember no one knows what the heck is going on at the moment.

Ah, talk it through with Night. Don't ask me, I've only got one character in it at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:10 pm
Night I had an idea for a OC. Though I'd like to discuss it with you first before I post a profile.

She's like a...er... Victorian-steampunk mad scientist? Likes to mess around with clockwork and steam stuff and such. Something like that anyway, but I'm unsure what her role could be in the RP. Any suggestions? ^_^

This is pretty much based on an older OC of mine anyways, that and I've been listening to McGee's Alice music again... and it was reminding me of the more steampunk-styled levels. XD  

Azure Caterpillar

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:44 pm
Tsuki-- have no fear, the Hatter needn't be in cahoots or even in the same room with the Queen. When she's ready to wage war upon Alice's mind, she'll make herself known to everyone in it. ^-^ And please, do post a profile! We would love some more folks here.

Azure: sounds awesome! I love steampunk. (Not quite as much as a friend of mine, who is somewhat obsessed, but then again he's obsessed with everything up to and including LARPing, so there you have it. XD ) Perhaps she could be one of Alice's more crafty personalities-- say, the one who (in real life) figures out how to get out of solitary confinement.... lol. In Alice's head, I'm not sure what she'd do-- maybe someone would run into her, and her purpose would unfold...? ^-^

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:50 pm
I like that idea. ^_^

Okay, I'll get a profile done as quickly as I can... though for now I'll probably use a tektek for the picture (because I don't want to draw today...). XD  

Azure Caterpillar

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:00 pm
Username: Azure Caterpillar
Character Name: The Professor
Appearance: The Professor
Bio: What most people would consider a mad scientist, the Professor is always tinkering around with clockwork contraptions. Her experiments are rather unusual, infact rumor is she wants to find a way to become more mechanical than human herself. It is unknown what her real name is. Despite being rather crazy, she is actually quite friendly when you get to know her.
Personality: The Professor is obsessed with machines, she considers clockwork devices to be beautiful. Her eccentric ways are amplified when working with anything clockwork. In person she's intelligent, crafty, eccentric and rather inquisitive.
Anything Else? She has a great love for timepieces.

Couldn't think of a name (I am very bad at thinking up names), then I realized, hardly anyone in Wonderland is actually called by a proper name. XD Hope that's okay. ^_^

Also I decided not to use tektek, I'll just draw her later or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:14 pm
Sweet! I shall add it to the profiles presently.  

The Night Faery
Captain

Azure Caterpillar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:10 am
Thanks. Also should I wait untill we get more people joining to post her introductory, or just post it whenever?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:01 am

All right. I'll do it. Mind you, Spiffy is somewhat like her uncle...in drinking tea mostly. But, she is much more mischievous. User Image

Username:Mad Hatter Spiffy
Character Name: Hatter S. Madigan, Spiffy
Appearance: User Image
Bio: She is the Great Great Great Great Grand Niece of the Hatter. She might be worst than he is. She enjoys being mischievous worst than him. She does enjoy tea like her uncle. She lives up to her name: Mad Hatter. She used to work for the Queen of Hearts, but, because of her schizophrenia, and had killed 50 of the Queen's Cards, she was sent to be beheaded, but managed to escape thanks to Chester Cheshire, Dory Dormouse and Miranda Hare.
Personality: She is worst than her predecessors/uncles: she actually is schizophrenic. At one point, she is cute, sweet, hyper. The next, she is a murderous killer out for blood. She only so far has this going for her, nothing else.
Anything Else? Her weapon of choice is a pistol.

Hope that's good enough. sweatdrop  

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:17 pm
Azure: You can post for her whenever you wish, but if you want someone with whom to interact, then you might want to wait. Then again, an introductory post might be nice so's we can get a sense of her character. ^-^

Tsuki: Certainly! I hope you won't mind my editing your profile just a tad, so it's a link instead of a picture? And this is fantastic-- I never thought of having a split personality have split personalities herself! That's exciting. XD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:20 pm
Hmmm, I might post an introductory at some point then... possibly, ah, I'm so indecisive. XD  

Azure Caterpillar

HeartSeeker Sora

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:22 am

Excellent. I shall post as soon as I can figure out how Spiffy should appear. User Image  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff