Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] The Stray fox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:50 pm
The fox nodded his head, he wondered if the other would notice he was more intellagent then most foxes and that he had an air of magic about him. He debated on whether or not he wanted to show the other his human for or not. His ears flicked a few times as his tails swayed behind him. The fur on each one shimmering slightly when the light in the room hit them just right.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:07 pm
Sano saw the nod then smiled as he gave a nod himself. 'He's smart.' He thought happily as he patted his head again, giving him a small good scratch behind the ear. "Alright then. Wait here." Sano said as he turned and headed to the kitchen.

He looked through the fridge and decided to heat up the leftover meatloaf he made yesterday for the fox. He put it in the microwave and waited for it to warm up. When the timer went off, he took it out, put it in a bowl then got another bowl and put water in it.

He came back to Xeon and smiled as he laid the two bowls down. "Here you go. Enjoy.." He said happily as he patted his head again.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:25 pm
He blushed slightly, he liked this boy. He was very polite and very responsable too. He didn't treat the fox badly at all. He was taking care of him like he would a pet. Maybe he should be honest wuth him, but he was afraid to show him his human form. He looked at the ground as he listened to the boy put something in the microwave. He knew that he didn't want to do that just yet... he would wait.

The fox lept down and walked after the boy, limping slightly as he made his way to where he was. His tails swaying slowly behind him. His paws making little to no sound at all.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:57 pm
Sano smiled as he scratched him behind the ears. "When you finish, you can go back and rest yourself for the day. If you need me, I'll be in my room." Sano said as he pointed upstairs. "My room id the second door to the right. It had a red painted door knob and a sign with my name on it so you can't miss it." He said then got up. "Sleep well, Mr. Fox." He said then headed up the stairs.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:46 pm
He watched as the boy took off towards the stairs. His Indigo eyes following his slow movements as he wnt up the stairs. He started to eat the food in the bowl like a fox normally would. Not really upset with the whole ordial since he seemed to be enjoying it. Finishing his food he licked his lips and then drank some water from the water bowl. Though it didn't stop him from licking his lips. Animals always did that because they assumed their muzzles were not clean after eating. Once he was finished he limped around the small home getting a feel for it. The fox ventured up stairs and came across the boys room, but did not enter. Insted he curled up near the door and rested his head on his paws and slipped into a deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:54 pm
Sano entered his room as he shut the door quietly behind him. "I made a new friend." He said quietly to himself as he smiled. It may not be a human friend but it was a friend none the less. And Sano was glad to have the fox here. He smiled wider as he looked around his room. His bedroom was painted in a light sky blue with a bed, desk, dresser draw and a walk-in closet. The sheet on the bed were indigo and blue while the furniture was a dark redwood. There was a violin on the desk and an Ipod speaker by his bed so he could listen to music from time to time.

Sano sighed as he plopped on his comfy bed and looked at the wall for a moment. He then closed his eyes and went slowly to sleep.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:59 pm
Xeon woke shortly after closing his eyes, he rose to his paws and shifted forms. The bandages appearing under he shirt and jacket which were unbuttoned now and he opened the door slowly before walking in. He walked over to were the sleeping form was. If the boy woke he would shift forms quickly as to be able to hide his human form from him without him knowing he could shape shift.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:23 pm
Sano didn't hear the door open at all as he rolled to his side. He brought his arms o his chest and continued to sleep peacefully. He breathed in and out as he gave a face of angel.

(Sorry so short.___. writers block..)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:30 pm
He looked down at the boy before he knelt down, 'Why did he save me? Can I trust him?' Xeon didn't understand the boy, but there was something kind and caring about the boy. His aura seeming welcoming and very much of a pleasent feel to it. He blushed slightly as he watched him his Indigo eye shimmered slightly in what eevr light was in the room. He felt indebted to the boy his mind not letting him even think about leaving anytime in the near future. He suddenly felt odd as he leaned forward and kissed him gentlely before pulling away. Realizing what he had just done he gasped on accident and placed a hand over his mouth.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:14 pm
Sano felt a pressure on his mouth. It was soft and warm..He didn't know what it was thought but he liked it. He leaned into the thing on his lips unconsciously before it pulled away and a cold air touchd his lips. He stirred lightly and then started to open his eyes. His vision was blurry so he didn't see Xeon in his human form yet.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:20 pm
He shifted forms quickly, his mind frantic hoping that he didn't see him in his human form. His front paws rested on the edge of the bed as he looked at him. If the other asked about that form he would probably run and hide, but he didn't know just yet. His tails swayed back and forth as his Indigo eyes watched him carefully.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:04 pm
Sano's vision finally came to focus and he looked around as he yawned a sleepy yawn. "I slept well." He said to himself as he smiled softly the saw the fox out of the corner of his eye and smiled. "Hey there guy." He said as he patted his head. Did you enjoy the food? Was it good to you?" He asked, not saying anything about the human form of Xeon for Sano's vision was too blurry to even see it properly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:35 pm
He nodded and leaned into the touch of the others hand. Enjoying the praise and touch of another for once. Since he hadn't had much of it since before coming there. His eyes shimmered softly as he kyude in a fox like way. His ears twitching as they flicked forward then back. His tails stilled before they started to sway again in a happy gesture showing he was content.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:41 pm
Sano smiled as he gave Xeon a good scratch before pulling his hand back. "You won't believe the odd dream I had." He said as he got up from the bed and headed to his closet. "I had a dream that a stranger was in my room. It was really odd." He stated as picked out a blue shirt then a black pants. "He had a nice shade of brown hair..and purple eyes...I think...It was a bit blurry." He said as he placed the clothes on the bed. "And...." He added as he blushed lightly. "I..I kissed him." He finished quietly blushing more. "It was such an odd dream."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:30 pm
Bumping exclaim  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers