Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Atmosphere - Copena and Hard Tack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

junglerunner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:39 am
Her silence unsettled him at first, had he offended her? But she remained still standing in front of him non-reactive to the comment however neither did she pull away, she didn't comment that the remark was out of line or unwelcome and part of him wondered if he'd been offered a compliment he, in his current state, would not know how to respond either. Such things were not expected thought as he stared at her in the silence that spread between them he wondered how it'd ever be possible not to compliment the mare, of course she wasn't conventionally pretty but there was simply something about her which pleased him.

He ignored the strange growth on her back, from what he'd guessed already staring at that would only make her feel uncomfortable, instead he focused upon everything else, drinking her up... her eyes might be like the moon but her main and tail were touched by silver and fell to black, like the moon on a body of water, it rippled softly in the breeze and with her movements; he smiled to himself she was graced by the mystic light of the night ad she was stunning in her own right.

Not wanting to shy her away by pushing things with his new acquaintance he simply enjoyed the quiet of her presence and allowed her to make a move in her own time, delicate moon touched fae creature she was.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:04 pm
Copena was inwardly surprised that he was still there. His strange, but mesmerizing eyes were looking her over. He didn't say anything rude, or make any disgusted movements. Her pained heart's beat started to beat faster. She started to feel dizzy and out of sorta. What was the strange feeling? Copena wanted Jolon to steal her time... This was to much for the timid side. She wavered some before she got her senses back.

Kirkyard watched silently from the tree trunk. He hadn't expected things to go so well. The bat normally would have interrupted but this... This was a wonderful things.

The mare cautiously leaned out and let her nose touch his mask. She wondered what it was. It covered his muzzle...

LunaRei_SilverBlood

junglerunner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:52 pm
Hard allowed the mare her curiosities and stood still and silent, trying to minimise his breathing, his lungs had been damaged through the events that had occurred as a young stallion, the air he exhaled wasn't the most pleasant smelling, and at it's worse appeared to have a green tinge to it. She seemed a little more interested in him, her confidence seeming to grow with each minute of patience he gave her. She pasted to the side of the mask and he risked speaking, knowing it often caused him to cough, 'It helped me breath once, a man placed it on me a long time again and it helped me survive, though now I simply can't get it off...' Not only that, but he wondered if it'd make a difference to his lungs, the damage was done and at least it protected his already weakened lungs from further damage.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:55 pm
Copena blinked as the air came out and watched the odd color. So it sounded like he had experienced something traumatic. She wanted to know what but it wasn't her place to ask. Least not right now, She tilted her head before giving him a nod. "I see.." She said breathlessly. The mare gave him a timid smile feeling better being around him.

It seemed the two could understand each other on a level no one has ever understood her at least. She started to understand now why others like to have another's company. She hoped that they could become friends so long as Jolon didn't scare him off... There was no telling to her. But she hoped he would understand when the time came.

"Could... I see you again?"

LunaRei_SilverBlood

junglerunner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:23 am
He watched the mare carefully, she was shy and he didn't want to scare her, but her confidence seemed to be growing, and she did not falter when he exhaled. A timid smile played on the mares mouth, and it filled him with confidence that he'd not frightened her off like so many before her. But then she was not the most usual looking Soquili he'd meet either, and thus a growing feeling that a mutual understanding had formed between them, which she confirmed when shyly asking if they could see one another again.

For a stallion like Hard it was hard to tell when he was smiling, his mask hid much of his mouth and the strange scarring upon his eyes didn't hold a natural light to them, but he was, most profusely. He nodded almost a little to eagerly and confirmed, 'That would bring me much pleasure. I do not know where you reside, but I rarely leave the area around the swamp, I find the slightly damp climate helps prevent my wounds drying and irritating me.' He winced inwardly a little, regretting drawing attention to the oddity of having burns that never healed, and flickered his gaze across hers, not being able to hold it, now slightly conscious of himself.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:44 pm
Copena tilted her head slightly. She wasn't to sure what exactly that meant but it did matter. She thought if it was possible she'd be glowing. He wanted to see her again! She tapped her nose again his cheek softly before turning to the side.

"I will find you.." She realized that she didn't exactly have a 'home'. She spent most of the time wander because she felt unwelcomed in most situations. She felt her heart racing if she didn't get out of there soon she might faint.

"I'm very glad to have met you."

LunaRei_SilverBlood

junglerunner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:56 am
He closed his eyes momentarily when she pressed her nose against his cheek, it was done tenderly and a growing affectionate for the gentle mare grew quickly. He opened his eyes and let them rest on her once again as she turned about. 'I will find you...', he hoped she did, he didn't know where to begin to go looking for her, and as he well imaged she'd stay out of the way of the more largely populated areas, creatures like the two of them weren't openly welcomed in most places. He nodded softly and let her go, reluctantly, responding to her sentiments with, 'The pleasure has been mostly mine, I assure you. Until I see you again, good bye.'

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff