Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Post the character you play on Gaia here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:02 pm
I'm not sure I would consider kind and soft-spoken to be weaknesses. They can actually be a very useful tool to getting people on your side so you can mash the ban hammer on them when they least expect it twisted .... er... I mean... they are good qualities to have. Yes... yes that's exactly it ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:17 pm
LOL ~ modding abilities do give me the ability to mash the ban hammer, as it were. rofl  

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:17 pm
Name: Kits
Height: 5'10"
Race: Neko, half demon (which she doesn't know).
Relatives: Unknown, was orphaned soon after birth.
Pets: 4 dragons (Gwee, Smok, Silver (who is sometimes blue), and Mwee), Jack and Gin the kittens, Kaya (a full-grown cat), Phoenix (a full-grown cat), Cecil, Angel Imp, Devil Imp, Blossom the fairy, may also be seen with various others.
Other Important People: Karrie (a childhood friend and ex-boyfriend), Velcore (Karrie's pet dragon), Mitri (Karrie's nephew that she considers her own nephew), Dame

Shy, quiet, generally happy but can have a short temper. If her cat ears and tail are not out, she is most likely in a very bad mood. Collects pets and is rarely seen without at least one. Kits has recently discovered that she has some sort of power over dragons (an ability to change their size is the farthest she's been able to discover) and is working to control it better. She also tends to be unsure of own abilities. Having been teased as a child about her looks (among other things), she is easily embarassed when complimented.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:42 pm
Name: Ghost of Lily
Race: Elf/Human
Hair: Changes to match her mood
Eyes: Changes to match her mood
Skin: Washed out and sometimes see-through
Height: Changes to match her mood
Build: Slim
Known Strengths: Ability to move through objects
Known Weaknesses: Inability to have a drink
Companions: Twin to Stargazer Lily. Also known to perform certain tasks for Ivan the Irrational Russian Mobster
Personality: Likes to cause a stir. Doesn't like perky people; however, if her twin is getting gang-banged badly, she will step in to even up the odds.
Other Information: Ghost represents the repressed nature of Stargazer Lily who was forced to go "Cheerleader." She eagerly awaits Stargazer's return to her more normal self.  

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:20 pm
Name: Karrie (pronounced Car-ee)
Height: 6'6"
Race: Unknown (appears and believes himself to be human)
Eyes: Gray
Hair: Black
Occupation: Head Chef of the Jade Dragon (located in the Most Wanted bar)
Relatives: Nephews Mitri and Niiki, adoptive father, two brothers, two sisters, an unknown number of other nieces and nephews.
Pets: Velcore the dragon and a (rarely seen) gramster.
Other Important people: Kits, a childhood friend.

Karrie was found lost in a forest when he was approximately 7 years old. He was accompanied at the time by Velcore, who almost never leaves his side. When found, he was unable to remember any of his previous life.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:38 pm
I'm afraid to post Icys bio, being it somewhat turned out to be a mini mag! sweatdrop I've cut it down, but I swear it's still long as hell.... stare  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:12 pm
I never even finished mine.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:30 pm
Trust me TES, I believe mine will take up at least one page of this thread, or damn near. stressed  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:43 pm
Interesting. Seems like you put a lot of thought into it, then. One thing you should keep in mind in the instance you fill out another character sheet like this, though, is that it's supposed to be brief. We don't need to know your character's entire life story right at the beginning since part of the point of role play is to gradually tell your story as things move along. Additionally, if you make your character's story too specific, you may find difficulty playing with other people because you're trying so hard not to deviate from your set story.

Things put into the character's profile should also mostly be things of relevance. For example, unless it has had some kind of life long impact on your character's behavior, we don't need to know that she lost her dollie at the age of 5.

If you really feel that you want all this information known, you could use some sort of other outlet like a journal or something to tell your character's story. A character sheet is just a base introduction to a character's personality, skills, and behavioral traits so one can better understand and know what to expect of that character.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:47 pm
That's true and I know, so that's why it's so long, as far as the impact on her life. But you're about letting others pull the story out instead of telling it from the start...well, that does help to cut it down TREMENDOUSLY! LOL, dame even told me I wrote a short freaking book! rofl  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:18 pm
well, try to think of it like a book or an anime. You never get the full story right at the beginning. It's gradual. As things progress, you learn more and more about the characters in it. All you get at the beginning is a basic introduction to what kind of person they are and some times a little bit about why they are like that, but not the full story.

With role play, you may even find yourself changing things up because you come up with a better idea or explanation for why your character acts the way they do. Remember that the difference between writing a story and participating in role play is that you have to interact with other people. If you're caught up in your own story telling, then there isn't much "playing" going on.

For you to have written out so much, I definitely think you should put it somewhere. I'm just not sure this would be the most appropriate place for it. Although I will admit you're going to have it read a lot more if it's here than elsewhere most likely.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:43 pm
Name: Black
Age: he had to look back in record because he lost count. The official number is 1,574 years
Race: vampire
Hair: Black and tussled
Eyes: Hazel, but turn blood red as he feeds or gets angry.
Skin: Pale
Height: 6' 3''
Build: Athletic
Known Strengths: Extreme strength and speed. Can enter peoples minds within visual distance and sooth pain or emotion and also has a form of telepathy that is common to vampires. Can heal very rapidly to most damage inflicted to him. has the ability to control the four basic elements.
Known Weaknesses: If you are able to catch him and pierce his heart that is it. Sleeps alot...
Languages: English, Italian, Spanish, and a bit of Arabic.
Essential Items: Vest, dog tags, a mulititude of knives hidden away. A trident which he creates out of ice.
Personality: Calm most of the time but very passionate about the things he cares and strives for. Do not want to get him angry though for it is your life at stake.
Other Information: Was turned at the age of 22. Was an elder on the Council for over 400 years. Served in almost every war campaign that the world has seen and has suffered for it. Left the Council and became a vagabond. In that time he learned the four elements from a mage on his deathbed. And also he was granted a peace treaty with the dragons after a fateful encounter with a very ancient and powerful one; was branded with the tattoo on his torso. Also is accompanied by a griffin that showed up recently...dont know why its there. And is now currently in a relationship with Lady Leko while working at the MW and running a clinic.
Important People: Lady Ayami and Lady Leko. and everyone else at the MW  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Noble Legolas

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:55 pm
I dont usually do character descriptions for rpg. I rather go along and find as many ways possible to make a twist in every post, as my character adjusts to the story. If you ever need a randomness rpg, feel free to contact me. I don't block, godmod or do any other noobish stuff that's boring.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:35 am
That's pretty much how we'd been going about things for a while, plug. Although, there are some things about a character that often remain constant, that is, given you're playing the same character {such as height and gender}. Things I put on my sheet are things that never change about me and it's mostly just general information and not anything so specific that I don't have enough leg room to still throw in "twists" as you put it.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas