7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:12 pm
metaknight 1
dragn99
Bongardo
Cool, but knowing nintendo, I still doubt Zelda will be released this year. They ALWAYS get delayed.

November 12, 2010
All right! The game is now ready to be shipped!
*somebody bursts in*
WAIT! THERE'S NO FISHING MINIGAME!

OH s**t DELAY DELAY DELAY!

My hope is that is why they haven't told us much about the game. Supposedly they have been working on it forever, and that mayomoto has been doing that so that he wouldn't make it delayed. My hope is that he is hoping to keep quiet and then just let it come out to a demo and then out with out a whole bunch of yay for stuff we couldn't put in. Or um we kinda screwed up and now have to pull up a game for a different system

Maybe he's been quiet to build the suspense and have a surprise?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:35 pm
I had better see mind-blowing usage of motionplus in the new Zelda, as well as a Frisbee weapon (or at least give the boomerang similar controls).  

Waynebrizzle

D aron rockcrumbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:57 pm
put a giant yoyo in it! That is metal! biggrin the new hook shot biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:12 pm
Mayomoto.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:14 pm
Meta_Fish
Mayomoto.
I would totally put that on my burgers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:46 pm
dragn99
Meta_Fish
Mayomoto.

Mix it with some honey muster sword.  

l-Kriel-l

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:59 pm
dragn99
Meta_Fish
Mayomoto.

Gross. >~<

Just Iwater for me. wink

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image  

Evamortte

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:27 pm
Tomatomoto

Mayomoto

Mayotomato  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:57 pm
Hmm... Zelda in 2010. I'll feel better when I see some footage. That and I really hope it comes out during the holidays, so I won't feel bad about devoting a solid week to beating it and finishing (the majority of) the side-quests for neat stuff. Also, I hope they package it with a Motion plus, like they did the expansion pack with Majora's Mask... (or is that hoping too high?)

Not too thrilled with the vitality sensor, but I was never terribly crazy about the balance board either. The Wii itself is fairly portable via an old portable DVD player carry case I had, but that board looks like a pain for travel.

Owwin
I have had my DS since it came out in 2004, the same one, never got any of the suped up ones, and after 5 years I feel it has been a faithful companion. I can put it away with my advance and my game boy pocket. Have at you new DS!

Same here, I held off on getting a DS Lite and the DSi popped up, now I've been holding off on DSi and this pops up. I guess when they make a zelda game that requires me to move up, I will. Until then, I'm with you; I'm hanging onto my 2004 silver DS, with it's broken hinge, and fading paint, and sticking shoulder keys. Poor thing can't close anymore (without making terrible noises), but I still love it. It's lasted through three and a half years of high school and a year and a half of college. I think it's the only portable game system that's been in the spotlight so long since my game boy color, which lived four and a half glorious years as my main portable system before being replaced by a Game Boy Advance SP in Summer of 2003.  

KitsuneSaria

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 pm
Waynebrizzle
I had better see mind-blowing usage of motionplus in the new Zelda, as well as a Frisbee weapon (or at least give the boomerang similar controls).

A frisbee would be gay
A boomerang, sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:44 pm
Dino Pakkun
Waynebrizzle

A frisbee would be gay
A boomerang, sure.
What if the frisbee was ultimate?  

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:13 pm
[Kegan]
Tomatomoto

Mayomoto

Mayotomato

You are my hero.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:04 pm
TROLLED!!!!  

BleuP

Sugary Wife

17,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:47 am
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Zelda still in 2010 though? And motion control seems like a giveaway at this point, as the article kind of states. I almost thought it would be in the DS.

Edit: Possibry? But doubtful.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces