Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply General Forum
Announcements & News by Members Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MacPere
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:07 am
I know, I know~

He does like being fussed over. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:09 am
What about Rolias though?

And i was just about to get to drawing MacPere after the pictures of the inn were inked.  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

MacPere
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:10 am
... Ah.

I believe I will update that whenever I get on - I won't be off the face of the planet, don't worry, I'll just be sparce.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:15 am
How's MacPere supposed to try to seduce Angeles if he's not there? razz  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:54 pm
(Psst: this all belongs in the OOC section)

In the event that we get him back quickly, since he's been beaten up, his next excuse is the hospital wing.

As for seducing Angeles: he's got an accomplice, hasn't he?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:41 pm
Okay...my laptop, primary source of my internettings, had decided that a psychotic episode would be a clever and appreciated addition to my life. What this is means is that I may not be on as often or at such normally convenient times.

Also, I'm not going to be on come the 29th, 30th, or 31st, as I'm off to an anime con.

I'm sorry about the inconvenience, and I'll be doing my best to remedy my laptop without resorting to a sledgehammer.

(Please pardon the double post.)  

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:33 pm
Due to my own busy schedule and lack of interest in my RP created here, I am relinquishing control of the Realm Wars RP.

I was wanting to get back into it and keep moving, but it just felt too... samey for me. I kept trying to come up with a good story and plot but kept winding up with story I had come across or written before.

So, apologies to those who were interested in the RP, but I think RW will have to be shut down.

On another note, I may (assuming I find the time), create a post apocalyptic zombie survival RP in the near future. So, be on the lookout for:

"Still Breathing."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:10 pm
What?
*starts tearing up*
N-no Realm Wars....
crying crying crying

Okay, I admit that might have been a bit too melodramatic, but still. I'm still dissapointed that Realm Wars won't be continued....  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:51 pm
If someone wants to take control, I'll gladly hand over the reigns, I just don't want to drive it anymore myself, I'm bored with that story style considering I'm still an active member of two of the same genre.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:00 am
I'm back =D.I am so glad I am finished with my mid terms ^^.  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

Jell Asa

Assimilated Borg

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:09 pm
hey everyone, just wanted to give a heads up I'll be moving back to golden California next month so I don't think I'll be having any new comic pages up for this month.

cheers! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:51 pm
Angel: Welcome back! I was wondering where you'd gone...

Jell: A shame about the pages, but moving back to California? I'm a little jealous... heart  

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

King Koolest Person

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:07 pm
Due to personal life issues,(coughXBOX!cough)
I won't be very active as usual. I may post here and there on IOP,but I'll be most active in BS and Still Breathing(Once I get my profile done. Stupid Gaia logging me out.)

EDIT-Also, River of Darkness has not been touched in a while,due to lack of people playing, it shall be shut down by next Friday. Unless people join.
Whichever comes first.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:23 am
Over the week until Sunday Alex may not be there
She is going to Syria in the Middle East  

alexlesage123

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:47 pm
Okay, my laptop is not working so I'm forced to use the family computer. Problem with that is I can't sneak around on it and when I do have the chance to play, I have to share with my brother. Basically, it means that I can't be on as much as before. At most, I'll probably be making two or three posts each week. To those who are currently rping with me, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience >.< .  
General Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff