Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Eon's Return: No Hope Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:17 pm
(( Oo=oO Eon is uuuuhhhh just sounds invincible..... though that's what is going to make the story good.))

Centaris stood outside the castle taking in the good weather. The library had been a bit cold compared to what Centaris was used to. Centaris shifted around listening to Unther growl at something that was somewhere close by. "Give it a rest we are allies now. You really have to get over the poison thing." Centaris said noticing the distant form of Kummar. I blame your ancestors for not letting me finish him then and there. "Yes, I get it, you don't play well with others. Now relax, my ancestors saved him for a reason, I think." I still don't like him either way or your ancestors. That human and the first elder of your clan keep me from having fun. "Your fun, as you call it, would make all the work with the humans so far pointless. You stay in the wastelands until my life is in danger and that is that." Centaris realized perfectly well he looked like he was talking to himself, but there wasn't anyone to bother him at the moment. So conversing with Unther had become a habit when there wasn't anyone around. "Unther, you know what happened to those two humans? Xaio and Fairheart, I mean." No, I do not know what happened to your crush and that slayer. "I am not in love with a human." Centaris said hesitantly since he wasn't sure himself. Yeah sure, but remember the first clan elder found a way to get around the species barrier. Who's to say you won't. "You are one hell of an obnoxious soul, you know that right?" Centaris mumbled not admitting to side to either side of the argument.

((=P))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:53 pm
Xaio was in the corner of the library, peeking through a few of the dragon related books with admiration for the beasts, even if Fairheart found her silly for doing so. It didn't seem to faze her now though, she had left the world with very little memory of how she did end up back....It could've been a dream, but there was a faint scar on her leg from a gash she had received in this very world before being wisked away. Not alot happened there either though, all except for a confidence boost. She wasn't too afraid of speaking, sometimes...The return to the human world did snap her back into old reality afterall. Silently shuffling around abit, she let a sigh pass her frowning lips. There was nothing to do in this world

((I'm chilling...in the human world again... cool ))  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:41 pm
((Same. rolleyes ))

Fairheart stood looking down on top of the rooftops of a library. The snowy air blowing threw his hair. He then pulls out the letter again and peaks at it before tossing it off the roof to float towards the ground below. He sighs and turns away heading for the stairs. "... It's all right... It's over now... and it's time to wonder around in search of... well, I can't kill dragons... I believe we are at peace or something." He thinks as he begins down the stairs. "... What the hell do I do now then?..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:58 pm
Suddenly Xaio snapped up. Why? cause she had fallen asleep it seemed..."Heh, just like bedtime stories..." She mumbled before lazily getting up to check the book out. While that was going on, her eyes couldn't help to simply wander towards the windows, the snow...the occasional passerbys at peace with the world. It was out there where the fight started, it was there...she found out dragons were within her presence for the first time. "Hm?" The librarian had gained back her attention to hand her the book and nudge her out the place so that they could close down.

"H-hey!" One last forceful, yet kind push out the door and Xaio was outside in the cold weather. Time really hadn't gone by when they were away in the sunny land....did it have a winter? Prehaps, but it shouldn't concern her anymore now that everything had been fixed, probably by Shayne. Hadn't seen him in awhile....then again, she hadn't seen anyone else since then. A saddened look developed within her eyes as her feet shuffled through the think ,blanketed, ground. "I do miss everyone..." Hugging the book to her chest, that was the only thing she consider closest at the moment

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:06 pm
Shayne looked at Ark is a curious expression. He then snapped his fingers and created a portal back to the Kingdom. "Will you join me? Or is there something you must do here?" Shayne asked, looking around to make sure no one would ambush them. He knew he couldn't wait for an answer, so he stepped through the portal and let it remain open for a small amount of time. On the other side, Shayne took a deep breath of the clean toxin free air. He closed is eyes and let the white fire wash over his body as he transformed. Near completion, a strong beam of multicolored light shot up towards the heavens and parted the violet clouds. I'm home. I hope everything is okay. Shayne thought to himself as he turned around to see if Ark would accompany him.

Riku tried to duck out of the way, but in his carelessness, he tripped over a root and fell into complete view of Gareth. Riku jumped up and got into a defensive stance. Without his magic, he wouldn't last 2 seconds against a dragon, but he wouldn't die like a cowering rat either.

Eon was so bored with what was happening in his area that he decided to create an image of the world outside. He looked for his pawn, Riku, hoping to see him learning about the ways to break the seals and release him. Instead he saw Riku squaring off with a high level dragon. That idiot, I can't let him die yet. Eon thought to himself. Concentrating, Eon waved his hand and focused on a location to send Riku. Riku faded out of existence and rematerialized in a different location in the northern mountains.

Riku was about to attack when he felt a shift. Next thing he knew, he was fall towards a snow covered area. Riku hit the snow and sank several feet, a few seconds later, he stood up and brushed himself off. The area was in the northern mountains, that was certain for it was the only place that had snow. His body began to shiver and his breath was visible. "Where am I supposed to go now?!" Riku shouted. There was a blast of snow and icy wind that clouded his vision for a moment, but when the gale ended, Riku could see what looked like a path. Deciding it would be a good idea to follow it, Riku walked up the path.

((Fairheart and Xaio, you both have metal rings that Shayne gave you that will allow you to enter the Kingdom whenever you want if you rotate it 3 times.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:18 pm
((Hey the letter again! never did do much of anything with that >o=o> Bit late to just mention the rings isn't it? Whatever.... not my call.))

Centaris yawned not having anything better to do. The weather was nice, but there was just too little going on. There was even a feeling Unther wanted to see everyone again. I do not! Centaris quickly scratched out that thought upon getting Unther's protest. "Well I'm going to see if I can't find them. I don't care what your opinion is, I just can't spend too much time researching things." Centaris tried to sound irritated, but ended up sounding more bored than anything. So with some quick scratching of the dirt he made the appropriate seal. One that would give him entry to the human world. Sure enough with the last line placed he looked through to a snow laden city. "I hate the cold." He mumbled before stepping through. The familiar rotating shield appeared above his head blocking any snow fall. His clothing wasn't very suited for the cold, but he was going to make do for now. So now all that was left to do was locate Xaio or Fairheart. You could just let me draw out the slayer. "Snowball's chance in hell Unther." Centaris said walking down the sidewalk. Though he was sure the looks he was getting were because he had his cannon strapped to his back like normal.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:45 pm
Kummar had flown fast, far, and hard to an unknown direction. He just needed to distract his mind. He stopped near the swamplands, sweating and breathing heavily. He landed and looked around to see if anybody was nearby, but saw nobody. When he was confident that the coast was clear, he let out a roar of anger out on the empty landscape. He stopped and listened to the echo for a short time before starting to pace around in a circle. "What am I even doing here! I should be faithfully serving the higher class dragons, not pacing around at the swamplands complaining. But what use is there for me back there?" he said to himself as he continued to pace. Not that Kummar liked war, but it was taking him a while to get used to the idea of "peace". When Riku and Dooku were in charge, Kummar knew his place among dragons. But with Shayne now leading the kingdom, not that it was bad, Kummar needed to find his new place among dragon-kind. But he was having trouble doing so.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:38 pm
Mira had watched quietly as the other Dragon had appeared. She had listened to their conversation and watch them fight yet another attacker. She had struggled to stay at the front of the gathering crowds and when the white haired one had created a portal and left, she'd panicked and acted impulsively. Now she was on the other side of the portal staring up at a very suspicious looking white and gold dragon. She locked eyes with it and gave it a defiant look which was suprisingly hard to do, and more than a little disconcerting.  

Miss Granola Suicide

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:12 am
Ark nodded "Well theres nothing that important here" He said. He followed Shayne through the portal. He watched as it vanished behind him. He then noticed the girl who came in with them "Who are you?" He said. He was confused for a moment wondering why she would follow them. He looked at Shayne wondering if he knew her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:53 pm
Mira stood up and flicked her hair over her shoulder. A motion she always used to make herself look care-free when in fact she was nervous. She ignored the question, and turned her gaze to scrutinise the one who had spoke. Reddish hair, cool blue eyes. She frowned as she realised he didn't fit here either. It was like he only half belonged here.
"Where is this place? Speak Dragon."

Miss Granola Suicide

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:03 pm
Ark looked at her confused for a moment not many people would talk to him like that but he kept his temper in check atleast for the moment. "For one watch how you talk to others, two I asked you first who you were and three I'm not a dragon.....not anymore anyway" He said. He looked at Shayne hoping he would deal with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gareth frowned as Riku had suddenly shown up and dissapeared he frowned he knew Riku had no powers so how had he disappeared and why had he been out here. He decided to investigate the area until he came across the cave as he entered he was suddenly filled with a strange feeling of nervousness and an overwhelming lonelyness like before he met Shayne and the others. He wondered if it was the cave causing the feeling. He frowned as he decided to start looking around "Is anyone here" He called wondering if something else was in there with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:07 pm
((-At the rings thing- Oh, cool.

-At the letter thing- Well, I needed to find some way to just get rid of it.))

Fairheart sighs reaching the bottom of the stairway. He then looks around the warm room and spots a glimpse of Xaio leaving, but thinking it was just his eyes fooling him he rubs his eyes and walks out of the library into the sidewalks. He looks around before sighing, not spotting her, and begins down the sidewalk and looking to the ground under him while heading the opposite direction of Xaio.  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:13 pm
Shayne looked at the young and strange human girl for a moment. He growled, annoyed that she spoke to Ark like he was an idiot. "This is the Kingdom, home of the dragons." Shayne said, a small flash of fire leaked from beneath his teeth. This wasn't the time for annoying humans to bug him. Shayne raised his hand above his head and position his hand as if he were going to gouge into something. He threw his clawed hand through the air and literally tore the air apart creating a portal back to earth. "This is no place of a human to be. Leave now." And with that, Shayne spread his wings and pumped them, lifting off and flying towards the castle.

Riku walked along the path for many hours, climbing higher and higher into the mountains. The trip was incredibly dangerous, and many time Riku nearly fell to his death. He continued along the path, which lead him into a cave. The cave wasn't truly a cave, but part of the path itself, for it opened up after a few minutes of walking. Riku exited the cave and his breath blew out of his lungs in awe. He was standing in the center of giant natural bowl. Ragged, ice and snow covered mountains rose up in a perfect circle that was miles across. In the center of the bowl, 4 large stone pillars rose out of the snow. Riku felt like those pillars might have something to do with this journey so he continued towards them."

Eon watched as Riku made his way to the first seal. He was anxious to watch as his long awaited release would begin. Deciding that it was a bad idea not to check the other dragon that Riku had been dealing with, Eon shifted the view back to Gareth. He found Gareth in his cave, and smiled. He could see the loneliness and doubt of himself shining like a sun. Deciding that he may need someone to help him incase Riku should fail.

Using his power, he created a mist that rolled into the cave, and made it darker there. In the mist, two red glows illuminated the mist and seemingly opened into red glowing eyes before Gareth. "Alone? Your friends have abandoned you for their 'duties,' if they have left you so easily, why do you still entertain the idea that they are your friends?" Eon said, his voice sounding like Gareth's own, acting like his inner thoughts have manifested. He could easily turn him at the moment, but Eon wanted to have a little fun first.

((Edit!))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:40 pm
Ark was suprised he could tell Shayne was annoied with the girl. He then changed into his phoenix form and flew after Shayne. He then landed next to Shayne. "Are you alright lord Shayne?" He asked. He then looked back toward where they left the girl "I wonder if the humans will treat us fairly" he said. He sighed as he continued looking back. He hoped one day the humans would accept them.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:54 pm
(( 4laugh Thank you Death!!!! ))

Trudging through the snow for so long wore her out alittle with abit of an ache. There was no way the scar would reopen, but it was still fresh enough to cause a minor fester of pain. "Hm..." Looking up, she was hoping someone familiar would appear like magic, since well...she knew it exsisted now. Speaking of... Her fingers outstretched for her to take a glimpse at the ring Shayne had given Fairheart and her, the only humans that were in that world as far as she knew. "I could visit? No no, I don't think I should just drop in uninvited" It would be rude wouldn't it? Besides, she wanted to find atleast one familiar to go with.

Xaio began coughing for the cold air she was sucking in didn't want to agree with her working lungs. "eh..." It was best to turn in by now, the sooner the better, no procrastination. Further she marched aside from the occasional coughing fits here and there.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff