Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply The Inn of Peace - Fun & Light Role Play
[RP] The Plains of Torment (Open to all) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Legendary Knightsoul

Shameless Genius

9,450 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:53 am
He heard a voice calling his name. Turning, he saw a dark warrior charging him. Drawing his sword, he faced the villain and prepared for battle.

"Bring it on."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:26 am
A masked figure stepped out of a crack in the world. She looked around herself, gauging where she was. "I'm around 30 miles to the west of where I made the crack to go home," she thought, mentally drawing up a map, "and some 10 miles north of a weaponry. The shortest path to the SIN-BOO border should be about 35 degrees northeast, around 20 miles from here." Kageko set off. She hadn't finished her training, far from it, but it would have taken too long, and who knew when Jack would come.
As she ran, her thoughts turned to Zefi, she knew where she was taken to now, and would tell the others about it. "Why would Zefi...," she started, then shook her head, "What am I talking about. Just look at me. If Zefi wants to hide it, then I shouldn't try to find out. It's her secret, not mine. I just need to know where she was taken to, to save her." She thought more, "But why would Zefi want to be saved?" then shrugged it off again.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:13 am
The bandits felt the wind. Suddenly a tornado came and swept them away. In real-life they were writhing in torment. Ultima remembered the first thing he'd learned about illusions. "In the land of the blind, one eyed jack is the king." A simple illusion, he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:49 am
(sorry kinda gonna be afk alot)  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:50 am
Kageko followed Ultima and Knight into the Plains. Leaning against a tree, she decided to watch them train.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:55 am
Ultima trained alone waiting for knightsoul. He wroked on basic jumps. forward flips, backflips, and double jumps. His legs and stomach started to cramp from it.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Legendary Knightsoul

Shameless Genius

9,450 Points
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:58 am
"Don't overdo it, Shade. You're still recovering from injuries. Take a breather and work on your meditation." Muttering under his breath, he added "Maybe it will get you to settle down for a few minutes." Turning to Kage, he said "Why don't I teach you some sword techniques?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:01 am
Kageko looked at Knight, "Ummm.... No thanks," she declined, then got up, "I have to brush up with the weapons I have with me anyways." She took out her kunai and, after stretching, started doing some basic training routines.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:02 am
Ultima started to sit down and breathe slowly. His face started to twitch with boredom. He stopped meditating and began slicing a training dummy used by b.o.o. His breath started to become ragged.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:04 am
"A kunai has a blade, too. Same basic principles. How about I teach you how to defend against a sword? It may come in handy someday." He drew his sword and began to run through some of his own training routines, letting her come to a decision.  

The Legendary Knightsoul

Shameless Genius

9,450 Points

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:08 am
"Well, I could use some practice in defending myself," she thought, remembering how her close combat was seriously lacking. She thought, "Let's try a surprise attack." She switched fluidly from a routine to a strike position. And struck, slow enough so Knight could have time to react to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:10 am
He deflected the attack easily, moving so fast that even he barely saw himself move. Pointing to his armmor, he said "Enhanced strength, speed, and agility. You can do better than that." He resumed a defensive stance and said "Don't hold back."  

The Legendary Knightsoul

Shameless Genius

9,450 Points

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:14 am
(gtg)  
The Inn of Peace - Fun & Light Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]