Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]
[PRP] You're not doing it right D'8 (Aziz'Din & Lutfiya) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:34 pm
'That hopper better be thankful.' She noted watching the grass hopper disappear. A sigh left as her tail cross over her from paws, patiently waiting for Din's response.

Luti flushed happily as she nodded. "Alright then." The cub blinked the stinging tears from her eyes before looking back up. She was really grateful that Din hadn't gotten angry at the loss of the cricket.

Her mouth turned up into a smile as she thought out loud, "Whoever becomes your Banu will be lucky. Cause you'll be a great Pad one day." Her lilac eyes lit up happily before she giggled. "Definitely~"

Shaking the dirt from her fur, Luti glanced at Din. "So now what?" Her head tilted sweetly before she put on her 'Banu' expression. "Do you require anything else, my Pad?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:54 pm

Aziz'Din shifted in embarrassment at her comment, though his eyes lit up in pleasure at it as well. It was his quest to be the best Pad in the pride and make their father proud of him, to hear that from Luti meant he was on his way to becoming what he wanted.

“However becomes your Pad will be lucky too,” he replied quietly, flicking his tail eagerly. He hoped she got a good Pad. He couldn't stand the thought of any of his sisters getting bad or cruel Pads, it would drive him insane. “Especially because your great hunting skills.” He smirked lightly, though not meanly. She was getting good at hunting.

Quickly adjusting his expression to his 'Pad' face and firming his stance so he was standing straight and proud. Tilting his head up, and glancing down at her despite the fact he was not much bigger than she was. What else could he get her to do? Banus were responsible for cubs but Aziz'Din had none of them for her to take care of, and there was not much else he knew about Banus. Except they were meant to be obedient.

“I have an idea,”
he said suddenly. “Close your eyes. We'll work on your obedience. I'll talk you through what you have to do and where you have to move. You have to trust me and do exactly what I'll say or you may walk into something.” He puffed out his chest. A brilliant idea, he had to admit.

Velveteen Angel

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:51 pm
Luti let out a short peal of laughter. "Oh, yes!" Her tail twitched in amusement as she smiled brightly at her brother, "My great hunting skills will highly amuse my Pad, no doubt."

Would she really be a good hunter one day? Luti paused thoughtful, she hoped that her Pad considered himself lucky for having her. Such thoughts sobered Luti quickly. "Thank you for that compliment." She nudged her brother affectionately before backing up a space.

"Clo-Close my eyes?" Luti sighed softly. Trust and obedience...by closing her eyes? The cub wiggled nervously before nodding, "Alright, Aziz'Din." This was going to be tough.

Her eyes opened to tiny slits as she sneaked a peek towards her brother. Please, please let this go smoothly.She thought as she stilled her nervous body.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:13 pm

Aziz'Din hid a grin at her comment, but didn't pay her out. She was learning still, as he was. They'd both get better, as they aged and got real practice in. Catching fawns would be easier than crickets, they were bigger and didn't jump at least. One day they'd get it right and the only way they were going to do that was if they failed a little along the way.

He returned the affectionate nudge, before tilting his head up and putting on is Pad face. Eyeing her as she shifted, knowing she was nervous. They'd never done this before, but it seemed like a good idea. It showed that she could put trust into someone else. “It's okay,” he said, breaking out of his Pad mode, to nudge her gently. “Trust me.”

He backed off a few steps, making sure her eyes were closed before glancing around the surroundings. There wasn't much around, but there were a few logs around. “Okay, now do exactly as I say. Take five, only five, steps forward and stop.” She would end up directly in front of a smallish log. If she took too many steps, she'd end up crashing into it. Hopefully she would obey, then she wouldn't be hurt. If she didn't, then she'd probably just end up stubbing her paw. He held his breath as he waited for her to move.

Velveteen Angel

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:11 pm
Luti felt some comfort from her brother's nudge and found it easier to wait. Though patience still was not her virtue, but she was determined to behave and play the game through. "Alright." She whispered. Trusting her brother should be easy, right?

Five steps forward? Luti gulped as she took a tentative step. Hopefully her brother knew the length of her paw steps. Hopefully. Still it took some effort not to peek as she took another step.

Luti sniffed as she took another step and inhaled. Two more steps to go. She took another and then it was time for the last. Luti bit the bottom of her lip and started taking a step forward. She made it a tiny step after feeling the slightest brush of something against the pad of her paw.

"So...now what?" She asked Din without moving or opening her eyes despite the urge to see what it was that was in front of her paw.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:16 am

He felt a little bad, because she didn't seem too into the game. He thought about calling it off. They could just go sunbathe or something, or even just go exploring. They didn't have to practice, not when she was obviously not happy about it but even as he thought it, she began to move.

Pride blooming in his chest, he smiled at her. She trusted him, even just a little. It meant she could be a trusting soul, towards her pad and believe in what he was telling her.

Aziz'Din moved with her, staying a little way behind her. Wincing a little, he may have miscalculating a little before with the steps. Maybe four would have been better than five but she seemed alright with it.

"Okay
," Aziz'Din said slowly, eying the log in front of her. It was small enough. "Take one biiiig step. You'll have to step over something in front of you. If you take a big enough step, you'll clear it easily."

Velveteen Angel

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:21 am
"One biiig step?" Repeated Luti with a small giggle. Felt like she should leap instead, but that was just her paranoia. Taking a deep breath the cub stretched out her front paws until she felt normal ground. Pushing then she hopped/stepped over the log.

"I think I cleared it." Luti flushed as her ears twitched towards where she last heard Din's voice. A small sniff clarified that he was still nearby and the cub grinned. Maybe this trust thing wasn't so bad after all...at least with Din.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:53 pm

Aziz'Din puffed out his chest as he watched her move, albeit a little worriedly, over the log. She trusted him, a little at least else she wouldn't have even tried.

"You did well, Luti!
" he crowed happily, padding forward to nudge her lightly. "Keep your eyes closed. We'll try one more." He turned to scan the surrounding area, spotting a fair sized rock nearby he perked up.

Pausing beside her, he moved firmly, taking slightly smaller steps then usual. He moved around the rock and came to stand back beside Luti. "Okay," he said, moving away from her slightly. "Take seven normal steps forwards, and then move to your right two steps, turn once more and then take seven steps forwards again. Can you do that, Luti?" Was it too complicated? He hoped not. He didn't want her to get hurt because he wanted to try something larger.

Velveteen Angel

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:28 pm
"Alright." Luti tilted her head in curiosity as she waited for her brother's instructions. Would he have her jump over something again? Several different possibilities danced through her mind.

"Sure!" Luti nodded as she tried to recall everthing Din just told her. The cub giggled softly, it wasn't like she couldn't do it...if she remembered it all correctly that is.

Her paws started moving forward. One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven...Luti paused. Was it left or right now? "Right is right?" Murmured the cub before taking the risk.

Now turn around? Luti turned and gasped as she took a step forward. How many steps was she supposed to take now? Was it eight, nine, or seven? Or something else? Luti bit her lip as she started taking careful steps forward.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:19 am

He watched her with sharp eyes as she moved, making sure she didn't over or underestimate where she had to be, in case she injured herself. How would he explain that to their father? Luti wasn't his banu, but she was under his protection while they were out on their own and Aziz'Din didn't want her to be hurt because he was testing her too far.

As she began to move back towards her, he spotted her hesitation and tilted his head to the side. Waiting until she had moved several steps forward, he spoke up.

"You've done well, Luti!" he praised, before adding, "You can open your eyes now if you want." He smiled slightly, almost fondly at her obedient she was being. A wonderful little Banu. All his sisters were turning out so well! He liked to think it was partially him, but it was mostly their mothers and having such a kind Pad like their father watching after them.

"Are you getting tired?" He asked her, squinting up into the sky. The sun was high now, they had been practicing for a while.

Velveteen Angel

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:07 am
She nearly jumped at how close her brother's voice sounded. The cub's surprise was obvious even though she tried her best to settle back down with her tail curled neatly around her paws. A tell-tale flush darkened her cheeks as she looked up at Din.

"Thanks, Aziz'Din!" Replied Luti with a wide grin. Pride flickered in her eyes - she had followed the directions right after all! At his question a yawn betrayed her.

"Aww-" Luti sighed and nodded slowly, "I am rather tired, brother." She looked back towards where she knew the others would be. Her eyes fluttered shyly over to her 'Pad'. "Shall we quit now, Pad?" She asked politely smiling softly to her brother.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Aziz'Din smiled back at his sister lightly, glad to see the pride in her eyes. She was doing well and he was sure she was going to be a good Banu one day. He was going to make sure if it.

"Come on," Aziz'Din said, nudging his sister slightly. "I'll walk you back to the den, okay." He would probably go out and practice some more on his own but his sister needed to rest up. Plus, their mothers were most likely starting to worry. He would at least check in, before he left again.

Wandering back towards their den, his sister at his side, he tilted his jaw up and pretended he was a Pad, returning with his Banu. It was a nice imagine, he decided, eager as ever to grow up and become the Pad he knew he could be. Luti would be a good Banu too, she just needed him to watch out for her. Peering over at her, he grinned, already planning their next practicing 'game'.

- F I N -

Velveteen Angel

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas