• Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:50 pm
BOO!!
Chef's Name: C.h.e.s.h.i.r.e
Image of your treat:
User ImageUser Image
Ingredient used (or media if it is a drawing): Fondant for the mane and tail, Buttercream Icing for the fur, Rice Crispies for the body.
Comments: This is my Arsonphobia (Fear of fire) soquili. She has flames on her back and her mane and tail were supposed to be a bit more fire colored but the Fondant wasn't cooperating. Her legs were also short so she could stand in flames but I wasn't sure if I was allowed to do those as a drawing or not. <3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:16 pm
BOO!!
Chef's Name: Sir Barton
Image of your treat:User Image
Ingredients used (or media if it is a drawing) biggrin evil's Food cake mix, eggs, dream whip and water for the cake. Buttercream icing, gel tints, edible glitter and candy corn with pumpkins.
Comments: Been a while since I've decorated a cake so I'm rusty but it still tastes good. Not sure what the people at work will think of a horse with a cleaver but we'll see.

Sir Barton

Sweenys_Revenge
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:37 pm
BOO!!
Chef's Name: Sweenys_Revenge
Image of your treat:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ingredients used (or media if it is a drawing): photoshop
Comments: I decided that, since the whole event is based on fears, maybe it was time to lay those fears to rest, so to speak.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:51 pm
BOO!!
Chef's Name: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Image of your treat: Sorry if they are large ><

User Image
User Image
User Image

Ingredients used (or media if it is a drawing): Apples, popsicle sticks, sugar water, the candy apple mix, stove and pot, oh and the pan and cling wrap XD
Comments: I went with something different.

So... there were more. I was going to arrange them in the shape of a horse head but I was in a minor car accident on my way home tonight, since I jsut made then like a little over an hour ago, and .. most of them didn't make it.. so this is whats left ;-; I'm sorry.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:00 am
BOO!!
Chef's Name: Dragain
Image of your treat: Please click on the picture thumbnails for a close-up!
User Image User Image User Image
Ingredients used (or media if it is a drawing): Rice Crispies, Marshmallow, Olive Margarine
Comments: Its a tombstone. >.>; Anyway, even if it doesn't look that impressive, it does taste delicious and its relatively easy to make (just a chore to clean up after). I'll gladly share the recipe. <3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:03 pm
BOO!!
Chef's Name: Hot Lolli
Image of your treat:
User Image
Brighter image.
Bones of Soquili past
Ingredients used (or media if it is a drawing): Spice cake mix w/ red and brown food coloring, marzipan, brown buttercream icing, fondant tree mixed with brown and red coloring.
Comments : Dem bones, dem bones, dem Soquili boooones~

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:21 pm
BOO!!
Chef's Name: -[The Spoof]-
Image of your treat: User Image and User Image
Ingredients used (or media if it is a drawing): yellow cake, fondant, food dyes, modeling chocolate, buttercream frosting; all made completely from scratch.
Comments: This was super fun to make, it's Pediophobia as a basket. Four layers of cake, and I had help from some very awesome friends who are also members on this website. It took about 5 hours, but it was worth it. It tastes amazing too. :3
Also, the dreamcatcher is supposed to be a spider web, and there's a little spider on there too. He's just hiding behind the bow...I shoulda got a better angle on him. ^^;;

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:01 am
BOO!!
Chef's Name: Paradise In Perfection
Image of your treat:
http://i632.photobucket.com/albums/uu45/Paradiseinperfection/horsieofdeath.jpg
(it stretched the page so I put the link instead xD)
Ingredients used (or media if it is a drawing): Pencils, photoshop. This was fun to do happy halloween everyone yes this is a devil horsie coming out of a wedding cake and yes its horn has come through the head of the groom! that is a knife in her mouth o.O... first time i have used photoshop in a looong time so I am sorry for the crapness xD

Paradise In Perfection

Agneza

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:35 pm
BOO!!
Chef's Name: Agneza
Image of your treat:
User Image
Ingredients used (or media if it is a drawing): water colors
Comments: This was supposed to be real cake but then money was needed for something else. But the plan was to make base leg shape by modifying cake called cat's eyes using banana to look like bone and raspberry jam to look like blood. Oh and skin colored coating either from white chocolate or whipped cream.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:27 pm
BOO!!
Chef's Name: Devil NightShade
Image of your treat: Large Version

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ingredients used: Pencil and Ink Pen.
Comments: This cake was styled to be like one you might see on Food Network's Challenge, I had a lot of fun with it and have been working on it for days xDD

It a baby kalona that was born in an old cemetery with it's scarred and battered momma watching over it, and its own machete ready and waiting for it's master to emerge.

Devil NightShade
Crew

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:51 pm
BOO!!
Chef's Name: Pale Mist
Image of your treat: the image is large...so... xD;
Ingredients used (or media if it is a drawing): Gimp 2, and google images. <3
Comments: It looked better when i drew it...but no camera or scanner. What can you do? XP

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:01 pm
BOO!!
Chef's Name: cursedandwandering
Image of your treat: User Image
Ingredients used (or media if it is a drawing): photoshop :>
Comments: biggrin I decide to put the soq on a cake covered in barbie body parts 8D;;;

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Evelyn Hayden

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:39 pm
BOO!!
Chef's Name: Evelyn Hayden
Image of your treat:
User Image

Close Up2
Close Up1
Ingredients used (or media if it is a drawing): Red velvet Cake Mix, Crisco, Food Coloring, Powdered sugar
Comments:
Anyone want a cupcake? I have like 24

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:48 pm
BOO!!
Chef's Name: [ Laquitia ]
Image of your treat: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ingredients used (or media if it is a drawing): Photoshop CS
Comments: I can't cook...at all, so I designed this spooky dessert. If I were to attempt to bake something like this, it would be burnt to a crisp and you probably wouldn't want to eat it. o.o
All who taketh a bite of the skeleton soquili shall be cursed...

KawaiiKimu93

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces