Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rising Moon

Back to Guilds

the guild for all creatures of the night 

Tags: vampires, werewolves, creatures, roleplay, rising moon 

Reply ^^(^.^)^^ role play for the creatures of the night ( rp from romantic and on )
they original creature double feature (always acepting ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:30 pm
chesh smiled lightly " i didn't want to bother you and why would i leave your my blood bound i should protect you from other vampires that want to break it and breaking a bound isn't vary good that means you'll be eather a a vampire or b you will die vampires don't like other vampires bounds becouse bounds can make a vampire strong by breaking another vampires bound gives a vampire more power over the vampire the human was bounded to " chesh watched as madori walked over and opened the door " hey nala " chesh said before the door was even open enof for chesh to even see who it was  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:37 pm
(Please join http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17158689 )

Madori listen to what Chesh said to her and then shook it as to tell her that she understood. "and you wouldn't have been bothering me."  

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:41 pm
"Hello sorry it has been so long since my last vist but i went to a few other towns this is the only town that hasen't been taken over by dangerous monsters for 50 miles." She said as the door was opened."By the way how are you two doing?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:44 pm
"I'm doing great" Madori said with an smile towards Nala "and how are you?"  

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:51 pm
"Not bad a bit tired from all the running though. Mind if i come in? i finaly learend to controll my shifting powers and how i aquire them." she said as she shifted to her true shifter form.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:56 pm
chesh smiled as she stayed seated " well done, so you aquar any new forms " chesh asked as she looked at nala in the doorway as she raised one eyebrow raised in ceriosity  

vampirekay1
Captain

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:58 pm
"Of couse you can come in" she said with an smile and then went to sit down on the floor next to Chesh feet  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:01 pm
"Yeah a bunch though some of the newer ones i am still working on so i will show you the first form i got after i last left." She said as starte shifting and her arms became wings with fathers lent her hand became claws her lefgs became covered in fathers as she started to become a harpie.  

Furrie Princess Nala

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:15 pm
chesh smiled as she watched in fasination kay liked shapeshifters she just didn't trust them though nala she made an exception for becouse nala had never tried to pull any thing " harpie vary nice though i must say harpies are foul creatures with no soul but i can't say mutch alot of use don't eather " chesh chuckled  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:21 pm
Madori watched quitly as she took was exicte about the different forms.  

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:24 pm
"Normaly true in fact getting this form almost cost me my life. i am glad that the only thing that changes now is my blood and appearance. i have also learend to cover my sent and my blood to the form i take on though my mind is still my own. May i show you what i mean? I even got use to the form i aquired from one of you. By the way i dont think anyones going to be messing with eather of you two for along time.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:31 pm
chesh raised her eyebrow " you mastered madori's form? "  

vampirekay1
Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:38 pm
"Yeah i had to learn to copy the person completly and since she was the only one who i knew her sent of blood and sent she was the only form i could train with. It did cause a bit of a fight when i was in one town since it was controlled by vampires but not from her clan i guess since, They attacked me as i entered it in her form. Guess i did to good of a job learning to change my blood and scent." She said with a bit of a laugh behind her voice  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:42 pm
(remeber madori is human )
" you tried walking into my old vampire clan with madori's form are you insane " chesh frowned  

vampirekay1
Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:48 pm
Well it was a new town and i didn't know it was run by vampires So, I needed to look human but my old human form was a bit to risky since i used it in to many towns and it had become to well known. If i had known it was run be vampires i would have risked useing my old human form. Sorry about that!" she said in a voice that let them know she ment what she said.  
^^(^.^)^^ role play for the creatures of the night ( rp from romantic and on )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games