Welcome to Gaia! ::

18 to enter, 21 to drink....

Back to Guilds

This Guild is for Gaians 18 or older to meet and socialize with people in their age group. 

Tags: Over 21, Over 18, 18 or older, Older, Adult 

Reply 18 to enter, 21 to drink....
Member Information Share Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheIndianJohnSmith
Vice Captain

Married Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:38 am
HIGH everyone, I usually always am, but after this last little bit imma stop for a week. What to do, what to do for a week. 3nodding Video games are starting to sound real good.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:16 am
NVM..... mrgreen  

TheIndianJohnSmith
Vice Captain

Married Demigod

TheIndianJohnSmith
Vice Captain

Married Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:20 am
What time is it??? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:08 am
N8TVJohnSmith
What time is it??? rolleyes

Its ok you can do it! I have faith in you... biggrin  

jaded_and_tainted
Captain

TheIndianJohnSmith
Vice Captain

Married Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:50 am
Ok.. this time..... maybe.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:52 pm
*HIGH fives JohnSmith*

My real name isn't Lola. I've got a lot of IRL info with my real name out there on the net already, haha. I'm from Brisbane in Australia. I blog, am addicted to Twitter, love the local music scene and bartend at a popular indie bar in the city. I joined this guild cuz I liked the name razz 18 is the drinking age here in Australia though!

I'm studying journalism at uni and I have three weeks left of my semester... woot! I'm being naughty and procrastinating here on Gaia though. I'm in a bit of a pickle as to what I want to do career-wise. I was planning on working as a newspaper reporter next year but I don't really want to do it anymore. Print journalism is pretty FAIL here at the moment. I do some stuff at my community radio station, so maybe I'll be a radio journalist. But after I graduate, I'll probably still work at the bar and try to get some freelance stuff published. And maybe I'll start that novel too...  

lola_o_hara

jaded_and_tainted
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:55 pm
lola_o_hara
*HIGH fives JohnSmith*

My real name isn't Lola. I've got a lot of IRL info with my real name out there on the net already, haha. I'm from Brisbane in Australia. I blog, am addicted to Twitter, love the local music scene and bartend at a popular indie bar in the city. I joined this guild cuz I liked the name razz 18 is the drinking age here in Australia though!

I'm studying journalism at uni and I have three weeks left of my semester... woot! I'm being naughty and procrastinating here on Gaia though. I'm in a bit of a pickle as to what I want to do career-wise. I was planning on working as a newspaper reporter next year but I don't really want to do it anymore. Print journalism is pretty FAIL here at the moment. I do some stuff at my community radio station, so maybe I'll be a radio journalist. But after I graduate, I'll probably still work at the bar and try to get some freelance stuff published. And maybe I'll start that novel too...

Good luck with that, i hope it works out for you.... smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:15 am
My name is Crystal*yes i am a girl i just like the dude avi's* I am SOOO happy that there is a guild that is for the "adults" of gaia. However I have always though of age as you are only as old as you act...in saying that I would be about 16 still(and i am fixing to be 21) and my sister would be about 70 or so (everything in the world is wrong with her) and she is only a year younger. I am very nice to people who get to know me but i snap easily when you annoy me. I hope to be a vet some day* still haven't made it to school* DX well i guess ill write more later. XD  

Yoko172113

Ruthless Bloodsucker

13,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

MissWes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:24 am
Hello All,
I'm glad I found this group. I was starting to think I was a bit strange for liking this site. I'm a 38 yr old mom of 2 children. I have been an Army wife for almost 18 years. I was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio and now reside in KY, but I will always be a Buckeye! I guess I'm pretty plain and boring. I like movies and some tv and books and games. We love all games, board and our machines. My daughter lives her life on this site, so I got one so I could talk to her and kinda keep an eye on her. My kids are pretty much my life. So I'm just excited to know there are some older people on here as well.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:39 am
Yay,
My wife and I will be moving into our new house(which is to say our first) the first week of December.... don't know when i'll be able to be online after the move... there aint no way im quitting gaia..... Got all the household needs together, just waiting on the ok to start moving..  

TheIndianJohnSmith
Vice Captain

Married Demigod

sti41

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:04 pm
i am fernando my friends call me frost and only a special person can call me snow leopard i am 24 i live in puerto rico and i love rock musik and basicli i got a race car that i use to go almot evry week end to the drac to have a nice time smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:06 pm
Good day everyone! Most people here know me as Kai. You can also call me Krissy. wink

I've been on & off of Gaia, officially returning in Feb of 'o8. You'll find me regularly on the LD board.

I just turned 22 here in November and I am a full-time college student, studying nursing. I plan on focusing my career on women's health & comprehensive sexual education. Two things I am very passionate about. 3nodding

For fun I do all sorts of nerdy things, but mostly I game. I am a gamer girl at heart...always here on the computer or on my Xbox 360. I also love to talk, read, and cook.  

Una Verse

IRL Gawker

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100

grilltime

Cluttered Lover

7,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:32 pm
Hi everyone, my name is Jerry or Grill here on gaia.
i am a 22 year old sheet metal worker in a metal shop in Avon Ohio. I am also working towards my HVAC certification next month. If you want to befriend me, ill always add unless i have a problem with you in some way or other. im easy to get along with and try to be friendly as possible. ya'll have a good night now.  
18 to enter, 21 to drink....

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff