Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Halo Guild

Back to Guilds

Come here to post, vote, and explore the world of Halo on Gaia. 

Tags: Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo 

Reply The Halo Room.
Halo 3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andrew Adolfo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:53 pm
Sonic
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
Sonic
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
Sonic
il Mentore Ezio Auditore

i agree. i havnt encounterd that. but that would be reelly cool. i would be pissdat u too. lol. yeah the first time me and my friend were playing in prestige, the only thing i could do was respawn, walk around, then die.

That happens to me too in Black Ops. Not because it's a hack but because I suck a little right now. I get very pissed when that happens.
I'll get better though. I used to be ******** pro at MW2 and I never pristeged because I didn't want too.

ah. but one thing i wanna kno is how do ppl get soccer balls and golf clubs in halo 3.

I comes with the map pack you get when you buy Halo 3 ODST
It comes in the forge. It just says club and soccer ball and such. It's really cool. I mad this forge on Sand Trap where in the basement, I made a maze and put all the vehicles there and the golfing stuff. It's quite awesome.
And on the heaven part I made a cannoman thing where you could jump to a transport hornet and fly to a tank or a sbniper rifle. But you can't walk or you'll die.

oh. thats pretty cool! i really want to make the elephant fly. but the thing is sandtrap gets me so freakd out wen im doing forge alone on it.

Er I meant Sandbox
But yeah I've made the Elephant flip in Sand Trap before. Just forge a bunch of explosives on one of the sides and make them explode.

yeah its hilarious! it says,"press RB to......... wait, how did you do this!? and also i have heard that if u get so many kills online, that voice thing says,"un freakin believable!". its funny! now it would be kool if they made a movie for halos.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:17 pm
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
Sonic
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
Sonic
il Mentore Ezio Auditore

ah. but one thing i wanna kno is how do ppl get soccer balls and golf clubs in halo 3.

It comes in the forge. It just says club and soccer ball and such. It's really cool. I mad this forge on Sand Trap where in the basement, I made a maze and put all the vehicles there and the golfing stuff. It's quite awesome.
And on the heaven part I made a cannoman thing where you could jump to a transport hornet and fly to a tank or a sbniper rifle. But you can't walk or you'll die.

oh. thats pretty cool! i really want to make the elephant fly. but the thing is sandtrap gets me so freakd out wen im doing forge alone on it.

Er I meant Sandbox
But yeah I've made the Elephant flip in Sand Trap before. Just forge a bunch of explosives on one of the sides and make them explode.

yeah its hilarious! it says,"press RB to......... wait, how did you do this!? and also i have heard that if u get so many kills online, that voice thing says,"un freakin believable!". its funny! now it would be kool if they made a movie for halos.

Lol I bet and yeah it did say that. xD
Or something like that.
And yeah they were going to. Go to youtube and search halo movie. They only made like 7 minutes of it before they shut it down. I don't know why either I definitely would have gone to see it no doubt.  

Sonic
Captain

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

just_b_n_me

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:02 pm
halo 3 pissed me off but 1&2 sucked i cant play a game with bad graphics forge REALLY PISSED ME OFF reach will always be the best to me  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:37 pm
just_b_n_me
halo 3 pissed me off but 1&2 sucked i cant play a game with bad graphics forge REALLY PISSED ME OFF reach will always be the best to me

I personally think Halo 2 was the best. The graphics were fine but the gameplay totally made up for no forge and the graphics.
I do love the forge on Reach though. I can make a sweet track on that.  

Sonic
Captain

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

just_b_n_me

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:56 pm
i dont know why but i cant play a game unless the graphics are very high my 1 complaint with halo reach is u cant use the chopper and other vehicles from 3 i also think it would be cool if u could use a scarab and why didthey discontinue the battle rifle its way better then the assault rifle  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:32 am
Sonic
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
Sonic
il Mentore Ezio Auditore
Sonic
il Mentore Ezio Auditore

yeah I saw that a while ago. it was pretty cool. But I just plain forget it. the first time I saw it I thought there were ODST there. but idk.

Er I meant Sandbox

Lol I bet and yeah it did say that. xD
Or something like that.
And yeah they were going to. Go to youtube and search halo movie. They only made like 7 minutes of it before they shut it down. I don't know why either I definitely would have gone to see it no doubt.

Andrew Adolfo
Crew

The Halo Room.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas