Welcome to Gaia! ::

18 to enter, 21 to drink....

Back to Guilds

This Guild is for Gaians 18 or older to meet and socialize with people in their age group. 

Tags: Over 21, Over 18, 18 or older, Older, Adult 

Reply 18 to enter, 21 to drink....
Movies & Such Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Last Movie You watched:
  Was Awesome
  Was So-So
  Was Boring, I think I fell asleep
View Results

MissWes

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:17 am
Jeepers these are no fair, lol This list is 800 miles long for me. So in no paticular order I just named some of my tops that cam to mind real quick.
Oh last movie I saw was "The Proposal" I liked it!

Movies
1.The Bodyguard
2.The Fast & The Furious
3.Up Close and Personal
4.The Wedding Date
5.Notting Hill

Actors/Actress'
1.Michelle Pieffer
2.Durmont Mulroney(think I spelled it wrong)
3.Paul Walker
4.Sandra Bullock
5.Kevin Costner  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:19 pm
I manage a movie theater and have to pre-screen all the movies that come through, so the last one i saw the Old Dogs it was meh.

i like too many movies to narrow it down sweatdrop  

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

jaded_and_tainted
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:55 am
R.E.s all of them ^^ awesomeness and -_- TEST  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:58 pm
last movie i seen was Deathnote: L change the world it was really good despite it was quite different from the first 2 films  

sife47

Interstellar Fixer

4,650 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kithandra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:01 pm
On Thanksgiving I went to go see Ninja Assassin. It was a decent movie. I liked the action scenes and the use of lighting/making it artistic...but the dialogue...wow...someone needed to look over that script again and be like "really...'stuck her'?!?" anyway, was a decent movie for the artistic qualities and pretty awesome action scenes.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:55 pm
the last movie a saw was this after noon and it was lostboys that is a great movie to bad for corey haim rip  

indigo_fairy13

6,350 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200

Hikage CaLima-Ahzei

Elfin Gunner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:36 pm
Last movie i saw : The Prince of Persia.

5 faves: The Crow, 300 , Ghost in the Shell, Ichii , Hot Fuzz.

Favorite Actors: Natalie Portman ,Megumi Hayashibara,
Yukie Nakama, Tony Jaa , Nathan Fillion  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:47 pm
last movie i saw was toy story 3 the day it came out,it was very good just like the other two toy stories my all time favorite actor is mark wahlberg hes such a bad a**,oh and clint eastwood he created bad a**  

Endless Damnation

Glaive of Ashliana

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:00 pm
last movie i saw was prince of persia...planning to see eclipse when it comes out on wednesday  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:13 pm
Alice in wonderland.. biggrin it was really good, i think it was better than the first one which was pretty awesome when it came out way back when...  

jaded_and_tainted
Captain

beaulolais

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:46 pm
Ya Ya Sisterhood

Coyote Ugly

Pride and Prejudice

The Crow

and redface Pirates  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:29 pm
The last movie I saw was Act of Valor and it was Oscar worthy in my opinion. My top 5 favorite movies are Saving Private Ryan, Enemy at the Gates, Red Tails, Three Kings and Act of Valor. Favorite actors would be Tom Hanks, Ron Perlman, Bruce Willis, Nicholas Cage and Clint Eastwood.  

LightningZver614

beaulolais

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:07 pm
LightningZver614
The last movie I saw was Act of Valor and it was Oscar worthy in my opinion. My top 5 favorite movies are Saving Private Ryan, Enemy at the Gates, Red Tails, Three Kings and Act of Valor. Favorite actors would be Tom Hanks, Ron Perlman, Bruce Willis, Nicholas Cage and Clint Eastwood.

i mainly like Three Kings for the sake of George Clooney
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH4pV67yjFQ

who never fails.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:28 pm
The last movie I sat down and watch from beginning to end was Wanted..it was amazing I can't believe I never knew about it.
My favorite movies are..Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory, Eat Pray Love, The Invisible, and probably..Young Frankenstein
As far as actors I Love Jim Carrey, Gene Wilder, David Tennant, Julia Roberts,..

ThugMoose

Liberal Dabbler

Abject_Muse

Lonely Visionary

20,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:06 pm
ThugMoose
The last movie I sat down and watch from beginning to end was Wanted..it was amazing I can't believe I never knew about it.
My favorite movies are..Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory, Eat Pray Love, The Invisible, and probably..Young Frankenstein
As far as actors I Love Jim Carrey, Gene Wilder, David Tennant, Julia Roberts,..
I like the original Willy Wonka too. My boyfriend always says he prefers the new version and that Gene Wilder is insane in the old one. Go figure, I can't even watch the new one because I HATE how Depp looks. stare  
18 to enter, 21 to drink....

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff