Welcome to Gaia! ::

A'zyrla Role Play Community Guild

Back to Guilds

Light community based role play 

Tags: A'zyrla, Role Play, Fantasy, Magical, Relaxed 

Reply A'zyrla Community Guild
LV Dreamer's Slumber Party -OPEN 0(^.^)0 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yasmina will look good in:
  Yellow
  Black
  None! I'm donating this dress!
View Results

Tumblelina
Crew

3,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:08 pm

heart Guest: Tsukiko
heart Age: just turned sweet 16
heart Race: human (supposedly... there has been nothing to depict otherwisee)
heart Talent: magical talents in charms
heart Mini Bio: I'm adopted and my mother is an excellent seamstress/dressmaker while my father is a merchant who specializes in the materials and delicate items from the far east. While not in school, I also belong to a dojo where I practice my martial arts with Kaz. I also enjoy painting and gardening. My bestest friend is Mina.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:37 am
User Image

Guest: Connie
Age: Younger than dirt and older than my two front teeth. *beams*
Race: Unknown, but declared "strange". For halloween she seems to have transfigurd herself into a neko.

Talent: Unique fashion sence and a mischeivious mind ideal for daring.

Bio: No one seems to know who she is, what family she is affiliated with, or exactly what she is at that. She must be homeschooled as no record of her is in the academy. She always seems on the verge of a laugh in her odd merry way, as if she is waiting on everyone to catch onto something funny.  

Connor Vindictious

tnoa_Nobles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:04 pm
User Image

Guest: Sadie Noble
Race: Human (?)

Mini Bio: Daughter of a well to do Lord of Azrylia, Sadie was supposedly of a delicate constitution and kept at home save for an occasional social function and privately tutored by many figures over the years. She had joined the Academy within the last year or so for 'social purposes', and is still oft excused for periods due to her supposed condition.
Here, she is the friend of Lily, Par, and teddy, though she does seem to hope to extend her network considerably during this sleepover, which is rumored to be her first given her fathers essenticness and her affliction that kept her homebound.

Grab 1/Page 1/ Xue Ying/ 350/88
Grab 2/Page 1/ Violet/ 71/18 of a chicken
(for those who make the notes for reef: The chicken threw all gold coins)
Grab 3/Page 1/ Violet/ 49/12 on a penguin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:47 pm
User Image
Name: Yasmina de Villionne

Talent: Multi. Known for cooking chickens when they annoy her.

Bio: Born to Vhid and Paris, she has a strong sense of wanna kick the bullies arses... Very loyal to friends and family. Kiko's the best friend and wanting to make sure she stays not picked on is largely the reason she's attention this party...

AND to see if Connor pulls this one off or fumbles...

1 Connor Vindictious 381/96  

Yasmina de Villionne

4,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mylaervain

7,000 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:39 pm
User Image

Guest: Mylaervain
Race: For the sake everyone knows here as compared to the forum, in contradictory to Teddy's claim of goddess, she is only half. Elven in appearence.

Talent:Illusions... Magics... Healing
Bio: Primary knowledge is that she is a temple girl. Tends to run around Connor/Connie. She also happens to be the new girl in A'zyrlain Academy, and someone who seems to be caught in the middle of a rivalry.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:18 pm
violet_rampage
Thank you Lily, the flowers are really beautiful! *blushes slighly as she finds the kissing thing a bit odd...but lets it go and watches as she hands out the prizes to the others. how odd she finds that Lily doesn't treat connie the same. Afterall, she did invite hi-... her...

anyways she goes on to thinking about who needs a makeover everyone here seems to look just fine to me... a lightbulb goes off in her head as she thinks of a certain relation of hers needs some "brightness" added to her wardrobe, and casts her vote twisted maybe that'll teach her to suggest marriage to an imbecile...*

Ew, what was this girl doing? Oh no she doesn't!

Lily was appalled by Connie's gesture, her face turning sour as she tried to keep her distance. Her palms of her hands rose upwards, trying to push the kitty girl away from her without looking too obvious.

It's alright Connie, we don't need to do that.

She chuckled nervously. She didn't want to start a fight being that it was still too early in the evening. Once she was pleased with the distance between her and Connie, she flashed a superficial smile towards the rest of her guest while trying to brush the fuzzy feeling away from her cheek.

She squeezed her self beside Sadie, sitting next her while she beamed. She didn't care who was on the other side, as long one side of her was comfortable. Of course she would love to have Sadie on one and Myla, Voilet or even Iva on the other....

You are welcome Violet. I'm glad you like them. Alright. While we are contemplating about our next contest. I do agree with you Violet. It would be wonderful to have your sister here. I do agree that she can use a make over. However, we shall wait it out and see. Are there any other suggestions?

Now the fun begins. It's time girls for Truth, dare or double dare.

She smiled excitedly at her guests while facing them. With a wave of her tiny wrists she released 2-6 sided dice.

We all know how to play the game right? Well, for the time being, we will roll for turns. So, roll a 1 and your are first to conduct the truth or dare. Pick on whom ever you like. In turn, the one whom answers the truth or completes a dare must conduct the next one. Naturally, it wouldn't be fair if we picked the same person all the time right?

So here it goes girls. I'll go first..

Xue Ying M
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
Xue Ying M rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

Xue Ying M
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:20 pm
This forum is a little wonky at the moment.. bare with me..hope fully it'll get straighten out soon..  
A'zyrla Community Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff