Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wicca: Blessed Be

Back to Guilds

For anyone interested in Wicca, Paganism, or Witchcraft 

Tags: Wicca, Pagan, Witchcraft, New Age, Community 

Reply The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!
[Guide] Earth Angels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soruko chan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:06 pm
I know what you mean. It seems like she only thinks of Earth Angels as being speacial when thats not the case at all. Also,Incarnated Angels do seem very innocent and saintly but the other realms of Earth Angels are alot more realistic. I don't completly agree with all that she says but I thought this was an intresting concept. :3
Ich bin Q
don't get any big ideas, they're not going to happen...
Ok, I'm coming out of the closet here to say that anything Doreen Virtue says on the subject should be taken with a grain of salt. She has the classic New Age POV in which we're all just total sweethearts who are frequently victimised because we're just too gosh darned nice. Which, gathering from personal experience and that of other incarnates I've had the pleasure of conversing with, is very short sighted, and does not give near enough credit to the fact that all men and women who walk this earth, whether completely human or coloured with other spiritual influences, are multi-faceted beings.

Not that I have anything against getting the word out or setting up a class. I think it's dandy. I just get slightly hurt and annoyed by her one-dimensional view on a very real subject.
...you'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:47 pm
I have a few things I'd like to say.

I personally don't think that the Incarnated Angel's are as innocent as they have been portrayed.I think it depends on the ‘angel’ in the sense of how much innocence they have. I know they are portrayed as helping souls who’s one mission in life is to help everyone they can but that is not entirely the case for every single one.I know that I myself am not at all innocent in most senses but I am in others.

As soon as I read lesson one I felt a very sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach and I kept thinking This can’t be Because I have a lot of the characteristics listed. In the past I have found myself in pretty rough situations with people who I thought I could help, but I found out I was in love with the person they could have been and not who they were.

Now that I got that out of me I wanted to say two other things that scared me when I was reading this. In a sense I shouldn’t be scared but the information was so dead on that I was shocked.

Ever since I was small I had this ringing in my right ear that my parents disregarded and as I got older they said it was because I was listening to my music too loud. So I just shrugged and went on with it. I still get the ringing from time to time when all is quiet, mainly before I go to bed. I was happy when I was able to piece together why this may be but I was also a tad bit confused.

The other thing I wanted to mention I really haven't witnessed myself but I was involved. When I was small, my parents say around two to three, I told them that I choose them. This now makes sense to me for more than one reason. I always thought that I had heard that on a tv program and came back to my parents babbling random things. Until I saw that Incarnated Angels are sent to families to help them

My mom had a very hard time conceiving and after eighteen years she was able to keep her second pregnancy (which was me) and my father was a pretty bad drinker.My mother, since she could not conceive after me, decided to adopt my three little sisters, and most of the times it feels as if I was the adopted one.

Long story short, thank you for making this class, it really helped me seem, after sixteen years that I am not alone. I felt a strong connection when I read the first lesson but I am very anxious to learn more about the others as well. thank you again.

Together Again

6,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Soruko chan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:36 pm
No problem. :3 I'm really happy that it struck a cord with you. And you're right,Incarnated Angels are not as innocent as they seem. Some of them have a difficult time because they blame others for not helping them and don't realise that they're not giving them a chance.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:01 pm
I reckon falling in love with a person's potential is a very human problem, though. There are those entirely human-souled individuals that stay in difficult situations because "X can change", or "it wasn't always like this, times are just rough right now". When an individual is prone to putting up with such abuse, being told that there is some spiritual, otherworldly excuse for it is both indulgent and dangerous. But even if you are actually, truly an incarnate, it doesn't really help to know "I'm like this because I'm an angel in a human body". What helps is knowing "I can change this behaviour because in this life, I can enjoy the benefits of free-will".

I feel really bad about hijacking the class thread, though... gonk If it'd be better to discuss this in another thread, so as to not jack up the lesson plan here...?

Ich bin Q

Soruko chan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:10 pm
lol,okay thats fine. Do you wanna start a new topic? And I'm not disagreeing with you,I just thought it would be something interesting to teach. :3
Ich bin Q
I reckon falling in love with a person's potential is a very human problem, though. There are those entirely human-souled individuals that stay in difficult situations because "X can change", or "it wasn't always like this, times are just rough right now". When an individual is prone to putting up with such abuse, being told that there is some spiritual, otherworldly excuse for it is both indulgent and dangerous. But even if you are actually, truly an incarnate, it doesn't really help to know "I'm like this because I'm an angel in a human body". What helps is knowing "I can change this behaviour because in this life, I can enjoy the benefits of free-will".

I feel really bad about hijacking the class thread, though... gonk If it'd be better to discuss this in another thread, so as to not jack up the lesson plan here...?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:50 pm
Well I have said I like the idea of this class... it's nice to see the word getting out about the possibility. Helps me feel less loony ;P

Ich bin Q

Together Again

6,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:01 pm
I understand what you mean and I'm sorry for coming off that way. It is a behavior I do wish to change.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:09 pm
Oh no no, no sorry. I wasn't judging anyone who has the behaviours... God knows I've been "the victim" more than I care to discuss. I just feel that once you do awaken to your true, inner nature, it should never, ever be used as a crutch. Which is why I don't much like Doreen Virtue's approach to the subject... it's too focused on displacing blame on some otherworldly (therefore, uncontrollable) aspect, rather than reminding the incarnate that this life is human, and that it's a very incredible thing that should be taken advantage of.

In 'natural form', when God throws us a situation, we are bound to react as He sees fit, or risk Falling. As an incarnate, in human form, we get to choose how to react. We ain't victims unless we want to be, and blame displacement makes it easier to be a victim.

So yeah, I wasn't judging what you were saying... just going off on a general rant xd

Ich bin Q

Soruko chan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:40 pm
Haha,I know what you mean. And you make a very good point,I agree.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:37 pm
Lesson 3; Incarnated Elementals
This is one of the easiest groups of Earth Angels to recognize because,like Incarnated Angels, they tend to physically resemble they're namesakes- fairies, elves, pixies, gnomes, incarnated animals, and even unicorns. Besides guardian angels,this group may also have fairies as their protective spirits.
Often times, members of this group have reddish hair; and Celtic heritage or appearance, such as a ruddy complexion or freckles.

Characteristics of Incarnated Elementals:
*Hate rules
*Mischievous
*Rather than angelic wings,elementals have dragonfly or butterfly wings. (etheric,obviously,not physical)
* Tend to be slim and have high metabolism
*While Incarnates Angels are codependents, Elements are usually the addicts. They love to party.
*Tend to have fiery,passionate personalities
*Playful
*Broad sense of humor

Incarnated Elements make great performers and entertainers.  

Soruko chan

Soruko chan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:55 pm
The Elementals were tired of humans' assault on nature and animals. They couldn't make headway as tiny spiritual beings,so they elected to take on human lives and bodies so they could have more power in protecting and cleaning the Earth.
Elementals usually prefer the company of animals and plants to people. Not to say that they can't be social,they just prefer other company.
They usually have comedic,musical,or artistic talents. They are very stubborn.
Incarnated Elementals need a lot of space and alone time, especially outside in nature. They can be very shy and private,even though they're very extroverted in social gatherings.
When an Elemental is done with a relationship,they're done for good.
They are cheerful and fun loving. But,they are very sensitive to disapproval. They sometimes turn to drugs or alcohol to feel comfortable in social situations.

They usually are very healthy,has they're more apt to spend time hiking and exercising outdoors in the fresh air. However,alot of them may develop depression issiues.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:08 pm
Elementals may seem like slackers,this might be because they unconsciously recall lifetimes where they were able to manifest their needs from thin air.
Elemental (and Wise Ones,as we'll see later) do have manifestation abilities,they just have to harness them. (I am a Mystic Angel and I have this as well. For me,this is simply positive thoughts,I can will things to me.)

Incarnated Angels are fierclelly protective of Earth. They're the kind of people who just might jump out of their car and kick your a** if they catch you littering.
Incarnated Elementals MUST spend time outdoors. They become depressed if they're cooped up too long.
Like Incarnated Angles, Elementals often choose helping professions too. But the most happy Elementals are those who have outdoor jobs,such as rangers,or leading nature hikes.  

Soruko chan

Soruko chan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:28 pm
Most Elementals are involved in animal rights,recycling,and things of the like.

They're are many different types of Incarnated Elementals. Here are some of them:
*Fairies: These people may resemble fairies and be sweet,shy,and unassuming.
*Pixies/Elves/and Brownies: May resemble pixies,elves,or brownies. Tend to be quiet mischievous.
*Unicorns:Tend to resemble Unicorns (protruding jaw,strong,defined cheekbones,etc.)
*Incarnated Animals: Tend to resemble they're affiliated animals and have characteristics of those animals. Of course,supposedly everyone has a Spirit Animal they can identify with,this doesn't necessarily make you an Incarnated Animal.
*Incarnated Crystals: (Not to be confused with Crystal Children) These are people who formerly inhabited different rocks and minerals.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:36 pm
Here are some tips for Incarnated Elementals:
*Spend a lot of time in nature
*Laugh and play
*Manifest Consciously
*Don't throw fireballs (Elementals tend to have very fiery tempers)
*Detox
*Engage In Environmentalism

As always,if you have any questions or comments feel free to post them here or PM me. :3  

Soruko chan

Blood Saga

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:21 pm
Hm...some of those traits fit me, I mean that does sound like my personality. But I'm not really a nature fanatic, I love nature and I want to protect it, but I'm just not overly environmental.  
The Academy - - [classes, how-to's, guides] - - Ostara/Mabon Party! Join us!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games