Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon Wolf Pack

Back to Guilds

U/C 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Demon, Pack, Deadly 

Reply Old Roleplays
RP:hunter or the hunted? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:41 pm
see's the gun.
lets out a long growl. -thats what killed my family-
-run ill see if i can hoold him off-
jumps on the persons back  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:46 pm
There is no way I am leaving you* she said she then jumps and bites the human's boom stick and runs with it in her mouth * quick leave the human and follow me it won't challenge us with out this*  

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:48 pm
lets go of him and runs.
eyes her -next time please listen to me- said shadow  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:54 pm
Hehe if I listened to you I might have a dead wolf to worry about. * sits down after getting far enough away from the human.* you may think you could have killed it and you probably could have but if you kill one the rest of them will come kill us for revenge  

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:58 pm
lays down -well i can die i can also protect you midnight. your the leader u need protection so i will sacrafice myself for you- said shadow sternly  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:04 pm
Yes but what good what it have done the pack if the humans came to kill us?* looks at the moon then looks back at shadow* it's because of me my last pack was killed off... I killed a human and they came for us killing everyone and leaving me almost dead, it's a miracle I'm still alive.  

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:13 pm
shadow sighs -i wish my pack was still alive- lays down -they were killed by my brothers pack a few years back and me and snow were the only ones left- lets a tear run down her cheek  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:20 pm
Lays down* yea my pack was great but everyone is dead...... That's why I started this new, to be able to trust and care for one another *gets up and looks at the strange human device* I wonder how this works  

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:23 pm
hears a rustling noise flicks ear to the side.
shadow sticks her nose in the air and smells the same horrid smell humans.
-RUN MIDNIGHT THEY ARE BACK IN A BIG PACK-
gets up and starts running  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:29 pm
huh what?* she jumps in surprise landing on the boomsticks trigger shooting one of them in the foot. Then runs as they scream and point their boom sticks at her  

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:31 pm
starts to run but a bullet is shot in her leg.
shadow screams in agony and limps fast as she can  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:40 pm
Shadow!* midnight looked around not knowing what to do and then shoved shadow into the nearby river and right as she is about to follow she feels a sharp sting in her shoulder* I'm hit * she says and falls down  

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:44 pm
-oof- falls into the river and watches as midnight is hit.
she lets out a high pitched growl and looks at the humans. -you will pay for this- and she lundged at the nearest one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:56 pm
no shadow run while you still can * gets up and grabs the boom stick from earlier * jumps on it until it fires and hits one of the humans in the chest* hehe that's what you get * she said then she fell down * quick get in the river it will carry us to safety * limps toward river  

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:02 pm
runs tword the river then waits for midnight -on 3- she said -1 2 3 JUMP- she jumped into the river  
Old Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff