Alternate Realities Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lordstar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:06 pm
divineseraph
Probably. Light would have come into it too. I think it's a particle with an energy wave attached, and we assume them to be one since that's how they travel. Of course, it's only how they travel through space- There's nothing for the energy to diffuse into until it reaches matter.

that convo was epic

and yes, I think you devoted nearly half a page to wave/particle theory  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:20 pm
I just don't think it's as complicated as the scientists make it out to be. If you look at it logically, it seems to follow basic newtonian physics with a few quirks here and there, but just because it's smaller than we know how to measure accurately doesn't mean it exists as some sort of ultradimensional hyper-reality that breaks causality. It seems like science, in this case, is seeing something simpleand projecting huge leaps of faith as of what they are seeing actually means.  

divineseraph

Orizion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:14 pm
I know this statement may be controversial, but I'll say it anyways. I don't really care if there is an alternate reality. All I care about is THIS reality. If there is an alternate reality, there is no way I can access it except by imagination, which may be an inaccurate representation of it. In other words, if I can't get there, why bother trying? We have one life to live, so it is best to live wisely. And when we make mistakes, which we always will, there is nothing we can do except repent and move on. That's what God's grace is all about. Jesus didn't come to save what COULD (have) be(en), but rather, what IS.  
Debate and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff