[PRP] By Morning's Light Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:12 pm
" Yes. Even with my lighter coat, it took me a little time to adjust to the heat. " She agreed as she lead him on to the oasis where the could cool off and wet his throat.

She giggled when they were almost there, moving to run ahead over the low dunes to the oasis hidden behind them. It was quite a pretty, relaxing place, shaded by high palm trees. She didn't stop running as she got close to it, continuing to throw herself out into the water with a loud splash.

The oasis was more of a small lake, the main water source for all of the pride. She loved to relax in the cool waters, though many thought her odd for enjoying getting herself wet. She just couldn't seem to help herself. While she had been traveling, she'd done a lot of swimming in the different bodies of water she'd happened across.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:39 am
He watched as she splashed into the water and laughed, somewhat amused by her antics. She truly was a breath of fresh air, this girl! Not that he would go jump in the water, mind. Nonono. He was hot but he wasn't that hot.

He shifted to the edge of the oasis and drank thirstily.

"Much better." He sighed, sitting back on his haunches. "Water must be a treasured thing, here."

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:39 am
" That it is.. " She smiled as she moved to haul herself out of the water, sliding down to lay by the edge of it, letting the hot sand, and setting sun begin to dry her. " But this Oasis had lasted for a very long time. I think it will be many generations before we would have to worry about it running out. "

Mercury eyes peered up to the man cheerfully, as her tail twitched lightly against the ground behind her. She felt so happy, and very playful. his presence brightening her mood even further than it usually was. Her head tilted thoughtfully, wondering how he would respond to play. She knew small bits of his past, the kind of person her was. She wasn't too sure he ever would have done any real playing before. Sometime... she would have to test it. But for now, it grew late.

Smiling she moved to nudge him, leading him back toward her den in the distance. Better for him to get more rest while he was here. She knew he did not take the proper care of himself alone. " Come. We'll return to the den and I can fetch you some dinner. " She did not know when the male would be leaving again... She'd take care of him while she could.

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff