Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
[FIN] Home Sweet Home (Acenath, Akinyi x Zoran) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:14 pm
"All I have back at home is family. The terrain, I find, I do not really miss." He said, and gave a little sigh. "I do not think that if I were to return, I would stay long. Meerly to let my family know I am still alive,...but I'm not sure they would even recognise me, let alone remember. Therefore, why bother?"

He had always been afraid to go home. He didn't know what he would do, if he had gone home, and neither his mother, fart, nor his siblings, remembered him. He would have been heartbroken, but he could well understand why. He had changed so much since the day he left. Come to think of it, he probably wouldn't recognise them either.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:37 pm
Acenath had torn feelings right about now. She was so happy that he wouldn't stay there long but then felt really sad that he had no where to call home and wasn't with his family. She wasn't sure what that would be like or whether she would even want to know what it was like.

"You are welcome to stay here and make it a home or just for a while, father won't mind." She spoke softly now and though she was sure her father wouldn't mind she would make sure he wouldn't if need be.

"The pride is welcoming to most, unless you are a vulture of course and then we are slightly weary." She smiled again and a little chuckle escaped her.

Remove

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:56 pm
Zoran nodded. At least here, there was plenty to explore. Back at home, on the borders of the Pride Lands, there had just been grass and rock, nothing too intrigueing, but this place, though mostly sand, had the temples - currently a source of mystery to him, and these oasis..isisisis.
It was enough to keep him occupied for a while, and maybe find a reason to stay.

"So, just how did these vultures manage to cause so much havok anyway?" he finally asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:08 pm
"Well I was born in the midst of it, not a clever thing really but we were kept rather sheltered and I think it's part of the reason we were encouraged to wander at adolescence." She looked as if she were deep in thought as she spoke.

"Though I think, though I really wasn't a good listener when I was younger.... My father had a pride that was here but for some reason or another it ended up splitting or dieing. I know I really am bad at remembering this. Erm... father was found by his dead mother, some rogues helped to bring him up. He had a life eventually he met mother and she agreed to help him get the pride back together so they both did and then came back but when they returned the vultures had taken the temples and with them hostage lions. I don't know how it happened or why even but it took a while for father to get rid of them. I am not overly sure how they did get rid of them which is why I was a little weary when we reached the temple." She stopped talking, she really was embarrassed by just how little she remembered and knew. She would make sure if she ever had kids that they would actually behave and listen.

Remove

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:23 pm
Well, that was certainly something else he would have to do - Learn 'im some history. It certainly sounded like an interesting one.

"Ah, I see. Nothing very interesting ever happened when I was little. that was part of why I started traveling," Zoran laughed.

And the boring-ness was another reason why he was heasatant about going home. Certainly it was why he didn't plan on staying if he ever did go back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:30 am
"Really? There must have been some sort of history though surely? Everyone has a history." She was sure most had a dramatic history but they just didn't know about it. Yes that must be it, maybe he was royalty or something and just didn't know it! She smiled to herself, all these ideas were amusing her, maybe a little too much.

"I could introduce you to father if you ever wanted to hear more about the pride. He knows more then I do." She smiled and watched him trying to work out what he was thinking.

Akinyi laid down. She was still a little tired and though she would talk if needed she was more then happy to just rest for the time being.

Remove

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:25 am
"Nah. The pride was so huge anyway," Zoran shrugged. Really he had no enthusiasm for his homeland. The grass is always greener on the other side, anyway. Although, grass really wasn't right,...hmn.

"That'd be nice. But doesn't your father have better things to do than educate some little nomad like me?" Zoran said playfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:19 pm
His homelands sounded so so boring.

"Father? Nah he would clearly do anything for his little girl!" She smiled a little cheekily. In her eyes it clearly said that she was able to get something if she wanted. After all what dad can resist their daughters?

"His name is Muroki, in case you meet him before I get a chance to introduce you."

Remove

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:49 am
"Awww, daddy's little girl, got 'im wrapped 'round her little toe, haha!" Zoran chuckled, flicked his tail against the toes of one of her front paws.

He then looked to the water before then, and stared down at it for a while.
"So, anything live in this water? Some sort of, desert fish, or something?" Zoran was genuinely curious. I doubted that there were any, but it would be really convenient if there was. Fishing was something he could do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:37 am
"Well not quite but I am his daughter so... you know he has to like do what I want... well he doesn't but... yeah.." She mumbled a little realising that she didn't actually get what she wanted all the time from her father but it didn't mean she couldn't try.

"In the water? Erm.... I honestly don't know." Acenath wasn't one to fish and she hadn't been here for so long she couldn't remember if there was or not.

"Only one way to find out!" She smiled and got up, turning to walk into the water, it was cool and refreshing which is just what she needed right now.

"Come on, lets see if we can find anything!"

Remove

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:58 am
"Okay!' he said, all but jumping in the water. Hey - the water was supprisingly cool. Maybe it could harbor life.
Sticking his face down into the water, Zoran looked around, but everything was blurry. Comign back up, he slung back his head, and the water flew from his mane, all over the place.

:I couldn't see anything,."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:50 am
Akinyi watched the two lions in the water and chuckled to herself. She was content leaving Acenath with her new friend, he seemed nice enough and she wanted to see if her sister or mother was around anyway and so she slowly and quietly slipped away.

Acenath was splashing about in the water so if there were any fish living in there, they sure weren't going to be finding them!

"I can't see any either." She said though she wasn't really looking properly. However an idea came upon her and with her forepaw she splashed the water towards Zoran before laughing. Might as well enjoy their selves!

Remove

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:21 pm
As the water hit his face, zoran gasped - suprised.
"Hey now," a wry grin found it's way onto his face, "you wanna splash, I'll show ya a splash!"

With that, he reared up, then slammed his upper body into the shallow pool, sending water splashing all around. Now, with his hind end up in the air, his tail swished about, and he waited for her retaliation, the fish totally forgotten.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:28 am
She laughed. She was now completely soaked and looked like a drowned rat. She couldn't stop laughing though and she was enjoying herself.

"Hey!" She chuckled and tried to do the same back but it didn't really have the same effect but it created quite a splash still. She was happy though, she enjoyed messing about, she enjoyed just being herself.

Fish well... if there were any fish about they would now be long gone. Two fully grown lions playing in the water was hardly somewhere the fish wished to stay.

Remove

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:49 pm
After a while of splashing around, Zoran, laughing, hauled his soaked self back onto land. He felt ten times heavier now, dripping with water,...and how better to get rid of it than to shake it all off? He did so, and a rain of water was sent all around. He was sure the desert heat would do the rest of the job,..and probably curl his fur while it was at it. Oh well - he'd deal with it.

"That was fun!"  
[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces