• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:44 pm
Boxy
rmcdra
Boxy
rmcdra
I just joined a few months ago so I'm not fully in the know of the politics. I was also just confirmed two weeks ago too.
Well, congrats. Didn't you send me a message about my recommendations?

Yeah I did and I decided. I honestly can agree with the Creeds of my Church and still be a Gnostic.
Congrats again. The Creeds are actually really easy to get along with, so long as you don't go out of your way to be obnoxious with objections.
Yeah I came to understand that, thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:07 pm
Boxy
Also also, sorry to the Jews about baptizing Holocaust victims. Our bad. We should've been more careful.

In a minor (but sad) irony, a white supremacist went to the Holocaust museum in DC to kill him some Jews. I don't know if the man he killed was Jewish, though. From the news I guess it's 50/50 as to whether he'll survive his injuries - the security staff are armed and able.  

Shaviv

Contralto in a Corset
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:12 pm
does TeaDidikai concern herself much with the Christian Religion? I know she's ED Elite, if anyone is, but I dunno whether she'd actually want to join the guild or not sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:20 pm
Militant Christian
does TeaDidikai concern herself much with the Christian Religion? I know she's ED Elite, if anyone is, but I dunno whether she'd actually want to join the guild or not sweatdrop
She is at least conversant in Christian theology, interested in it, and gaining access to Christianity-related infodumps would please her beyond all get-out.  

Boxy

deadmanjay

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:12 pm
Boxy
Militant Christian
She is at least conversant in Christian theology, interested in it, and gaining access to Christianity-related infodumps would please her beyond all get-out.

Hell, for a couple of days, it was her, me, celeblin and error slugging it out with angstheists. The only Christians that seemed to be on were either fluffy or all non-christians going to hell.

BTW: Should I post a sign that says I'm not a Christian everytime I get into a debate with an angstheist? Not that there is anything wrong with being Christian. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:13 pm
Shaviv
Boxy
Also also, sorry to the Jews about baptizing Holocaust victims. Our bad. We should've been more careful.

In a minor (but sad) irony, a white supremacist went to the Holocaust museum in DC to kill him some Jews. I don't know if the man he killed was Jewish, though. From the news I guess it's 50/50 as to whether he'll survive his injuries - the security staff are armed and able.

According to the news that i got about it, the white supremacist also said that the holocaust never happened, so i guess that is another one of his reasonings. evil  

deadmanjay

Boxy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:58 am
It is my expert opinion that we should track down all the Holocaust deniers, round them up into big cattle cars, unload them into smelting plants, and... uh... slap them with herrings ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:05 am
Boxy
It is my expert opinion that we should track down all the Holocaust deniers, round them up into big cattle cars, unload them into smelting plants, and... uh... slap them with herrings ninja

I by Holocaust deniers you mean the ones that believe it was all a conspiracy right?

I was one of those once, but it would be WAY difficult to try to fake something as huge as this.  

omnijafar

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:23 am
Boxy

Shall we cut down some trees whilst we're at it? ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:30 am
Cyrus the Elder
Boxy

Shall we cut down some trees whilst we're at it? ninja
You took a perfectly good Holocaust joke and turned it into a Monty Python reference. Damn you. Damn you to hell. In the most lovingly way possible.  

Boxy

Neferet -House of Night-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:43 am
Oh God. I freaking hate Holocaust deniers. Send him my way and I will skin him alive and hang him over a nuclear facility by his balls.

-ahem-

I'm having sort of a foul day. My friend's going through a tough time since his final court date for his divorce is in a week and he's going to lose custody of his kids. I'm trying to figure out a way to comfort him in all this but I have nothing. It's been storming here for the past day and I have a feeling this storm is going to bring an omen with it. So I'm feeling uneasy in all this. -sighs- So if I suddenly snap at anyone, just ignore me...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:39 am
D00d. Working sucks such a copious quantity of ballage. I have to crawl out of bed tonight to go to work at 10 pm, then pretend I'm awake enough to lug boxes and stock shelves. I swear, Wal-Mart is the motherlovin' evil empire. No, wait. That's Scientology. My bad.  

Boxy

Boxy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:25 am
Moral learned from last night: topical anesthetics are sometimes necessary after a 9-hour shift of stocking at Wal-Mart.

Oh, and some people should never reproduce. Whee!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:45 am
deadmanjay
... slugging it out with angstheists. 3nodding ...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

chessiejo

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:04 pm
*pokes guild* Any y'all still kickin?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items