Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:39 am
User Image

Damien's ears perked up as he heard light footsteps by the walls of the castle. Are they back already? He stood up on fours and trotted out to the back of the castle. He made his way to the front, but abruptly stopped. Damien sniffed the air. That's not them. He quietly crept towards the shadow figure. He growled and lounged at it. His pounce caused the figure to fall on it's back. Damien quickly summoned a large shard of diamonds. It's edge was sharp. He pressed the weapon to the figure's throat. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" He growled.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:41 am
((blood neko i lovethat song and also how did you get those tiny wing things on you avi they are cool 3nodding ))  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:42 am
Mei heard some singing. She walked over to the noise. When she saw the girl turn around she hod behind a wall. She thought-Must not let anyone know I'm here. She stayed hidden.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:47 am
[Oh, I forgot wat they were called but I have a spare. Do ya' want it? BTw, you can call me Tati.]

Kisa continued to sing, boardly.

lCHlMATSU

Sweet Kitten

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:48 am
Alice fell back, feeling the cold sharpness at her throat. She noticed it was the half Lycan. She smiled nervously, flinched a couple "Alice.....it hurts.."...she kept her smile " Seeking transformation and information..." She saw his in-human eyes "Lycan.."

(( HAHA YAY people likes my sig XD EDITED ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:51 am
Mei finally got the courage to talk. She walked over to the girl who was singing."Umm....hello"She said shyly.  

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:54 am
((EEEEEEEE! yes yes yes yes yes! And pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!))
((ok tati))

Samara walked around the forest in her wolf form. She caught the scent of a vampire and followed it back to the manson. She saw the sceen going down and decided to just sit there and watch to see what would happen. Samara doesnt like getting into fights unless she has to. She tilted her head to the side cutely and watched.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:57 am
Kisa turned her head to the girl. "Yo." She greeted. "Are you new here? I've never seen you before..."  

lCHlMATSU

Sweet Kitten

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:01 am
"N-n-no I'm not new. I've...been here...about m-m-y whole l-l-ife. I've just been hiding from everyo-o-ne...."She said as her first time interacting with a person.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:04 am
User Image

Damien removed the weapon from her throat and swiftly got off of the figure. He transformed to his human form, and studdied his to-be slave. After a few moments, he burst out laughing. "I'm sorry." He apologized after calming down. I thought we have to actually kidnap females, I never knew they'd come to our lair. Irony. "Anyways, come inside for now." We wouldn't want anyone to find you out here... He led her to the front door of the castle. Damien walked inside the manor, followed by the girl. "Take a seat." He nodded towards the couches facing a large fireplace. "How'd you get here?" He asked, after she took a seat.

User Image  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:09 am
Alice happily skipped over to the seat, with a wide smile on her. "I found my way here, just a wonderer" she smiled happily at him. She looked around ,admiring the castle. The castle of uknown evil, or the Devils Castle...such wonders She looked back at the guy. "Hmmm Lycan...probably a half...special ability ....summon of minerals...primary state human.." she said outloud, but only out of studying.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:22 am
User Image

"Impressive." Damien commented. He grinned. "So, you're saying that you came here to become a slave of the castle?" Oh, wow.

User Image  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:26 am
"W-what..? I have to serve you!? gonk ". She had a small freak out " I just came to find out what I am, so I wouldn't end up killing people! gonk " she kept rambling on.

She then thought, and inched back a couple "W-what kind of servant?.. stare " Her heart raced faster a little scared " I-I..." her eye twitched a little.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff