Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Temp Closed Rooms~
Seisuke Sanctum please Knock first Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:54 am
ironic... *he stands and took a bouken and practice his swordmanship closing his eyes *i think the only who respects me is Angel oh and Ame oh great. *he keeps practicing *Little man stupid name i feel mocked *he continued rather forcefuly he thrust with the sword were like he wanted to damage something  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:46 pm
he continued to practice and practice using everything he knows until he couldnt do it more he gave it his all he collapses on the floor tired and he was calmed again he then relaxes to gain back his strength hours passed and he gains his strength back he stands and goes to the living room and sits on the sofa  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:50 pm
he walks around the house alone killing time and thinking about many things  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:53 pm
he goes and polishes his swords thinking this has been the longest time in his house  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:56 pm
bored he proceeded to clean his house  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:03 pm
he finishes and he goes to the entrance and waits  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mistress Crow Darkstride

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:30 pm
Angered over the chaos in her dungeon she walks up to this door of all others and knocks soundly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:35 pm
he opened the door to hir unexpected surprise crow was there "crow enter to my humble home please take your shoes off at the entrance"  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mistress Crow Darkstride

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:40 pm
Is that all you want me to take off little man? She removed her shoes and walked in looking at him. I am not here to battle wits with you. I seek sanctuary.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:44 pm
yes it ir a custom every one here must follow you seek sanctuary yes i can grant you that after all i was kicked out of your dungeon earlier feel confortable to be here
Mistress Crow Darkstride
Is that all you want me to take off little man? She removed her shoes and walked in looking at him. I am not here to battle wits with you. I seek sanctuary.

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mistress Crow Darkstride

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:49 pm
Well, your the only one I know that doesn't seek something from me. She paces. Except for answers to your silly questions.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:53 pm
my questions were silly if you knew why i made them you would be surprise *he was still angry about before but he was only trying to help he hands her a bottle of sake*
Mistress Crow Darkstride
Well, your the only one I know that doesn't seek something from me. She paces. Except for answers to your silly questions.

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Mistress Crow Darkstride

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 9:59 pm
Standing still she looked at him. If you knew how many people try to fix me you would be surprised. She reaches out for the bottle. Rice wine? I have never had this,  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:05 pm
im not trying to fix you im trying to help fill that empty space you have but come it is rude to stay at the entrance *he walks towards the living room*you love it crow sake is a great liquor
Mistress Crow Darkstride
Standing still she looked at him. If you knew how many people try to fix me you would be surprised. She reaches out for the bottle. Rice wine? I have never had this,

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:16 pm
A speeding array of darkness swept accros the ground tracking the scent of the mistress. It came upon a cottage whereupon it saw her talking with another. The mass of darkness stopped and from it rose Lord Yawgmoth who crossed his arms and silently strided forward knowing this wasn't going to be well. He stepped up to the door hoping to catch Crow before she went in.  
~Temp Closed Rooms~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff