{PRP} Forever Memories (Oathkeeper & Whistle) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:54 pm
"Yes.. He has these wing markings too.." She twitched slightly, drawing attention to her back. As far as what he should say?
What should he say!?
She sniffled, feeling despair well up again. "I.. I.. I am not quite sure."
She frowned, looking very forlorn. "You might ask if he remembers the Fayth, and his homeland? Perhaps mention that you have seen someone of a similar style? I do not know for sure if he will remember me, or our children, or home, or anything.. If I only have flickers of memory, and he none at all, however shall we resurrect our lives?"
Tears welled up once more, flowing down her cheeks. "Oh.. Oh no... Oathkeeper, what am I to do? What do I do if he can't remember me?!"

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:41 pm
"He will remember you" Oathkeeper replied confidently. "I believe, truly, that love can transend anything. Even life times. Nothing is more powerful than love" he stated. He was sad to see her cry again...it must be so tough on her to worry like that, but perhaps his words would bring her hope. "I will do my best. Do you---need or want company or assistance in a search currently? I'm sure we could venture a bit before parting ways by nightfall?" he asked.  

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:27 pm
"I hope so." She sighed, uplifted slightly by his confidence. "Yes... I think it is the most powerful thing in the world..."
She frowned slightly. "Since I'm not really in my world anymore... I can only hope that it still holds true."
She glanced at the sky, then back at him, smiling. "If you wouldn't mind accompanying me for a while, Oathkeeper, I would be most grateful."
This new friendship gave her hope for the road ahead... And it was something she desperately needed.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:47 am
And so Oathkeeper began to walk, it was a slow walk, as he wanted her to be able to follow well before matching whatever pace she wanted to travel at. New friends were always good to have. Love was even better. He mustn't fail at at least helping poor Whistle a little. "I don't recall if I ever asked his name?" Oathkeeper began as they walked, "And what he was like. Try to remember things in a happy light. It'll keep you happy and hopeful."  

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:17 pm
She laughed softly at Oath's question. Ahh yes, his name. That was an important thing to know, wasn't it? An important thing to remember... Something she should remember... But didn't. What kind of mare forgot her mate's name?
"Does it sound terrible to say..." She spoke in a low whisper, her strides easily matching the slow pace he set. She swallowed another sob, and tried again. "Does it sound... Terrible to say, that I can't remember?"
She glanced at him with an apologetic smile. "I try.. Oh Oathkeeper I try and try to remember his name.. But it always slips away like leaves floating down stream... And the more I grasp the farther away they go..."
She drooped, head hanging as she paced along. "I'm such a bad mare..."
She could remember some things... Could remember how he surrounded her with his strength of will and character.. How even when she was upset or sad or lost, he could find her, and make it all better...
"He was the color of a misty-morning sky... And his mane and tail and hooves were as black as midnight, but there was silver strands like captive stars, in his mane..." She spoke softly as the memories came, as though scared of chasing them away if she was too loud. "With glowing markings and laughing silver eyes.. Eyes that glowed... And silver eyes should be able to be so warm, so kind... But his were..."
She sighed at the memory. "If nothing else, I could have fallen in love with him for those eyes.. For the way he looked at me... Like I was everything..."
She sighed softly. "At some point... I was his everything... And I can't even remember his name."

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:42 pm
"Oh come now...it's not horrible to forget things" Oathkeeper comforted. "Reguardless, we'll find him" he added confidently. "Sometimes...I forget what my missing life mate looked like. She...was like the stars...but I'm starting to forget her face" Oathkeeper continued as they walked. He hung his head a moment, then sighed. "Well---it'll all come back and everything! Promise!" he added again quickly and boldly.  

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:53 pm
"You are very sweet." She smiled half-heartedly, clinging to his strength and purpose. Oath reminded her of her love... Perhaps they would find him after all. "I am sorry, about your life mate..."
She frowned, flicking her ears. "Perhaps you would like me to aid in your search for her, as you look for my lost love? If you told me her name, I could try at least."

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:01 pm
"Her name was Auriga. She much resembled the night sky" Oathkeeper answered. He sighed again, but it wasn't a sad sigh. "She vanished over half a year ago. I've given up on it being 'meant to be' between her and I. It's not so hard...moving on now. But the thoughts of never knowing why she left or what became of her is maddening and very hard to accept" he continued, "I have decided, more recently, to see what fate brings me. Rather than try to force my world to stay 'perfect and as-is." Oath nodded to himself now, "Fate is a funny thing. Maybe she wasn't the one for me. Maybe she was someone to love and have learned from. Either way, it's not something I'm going to continue to toss around and wallow in." Noticing this subject could bring back possible worries in Whistle, he added "But it is very unlike your situation. I believe you two are meant to find each other again. I can feel it...deep down. It's hard to explain. But there's this---hope."  

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:58 am
"She sounds very lovely." Whistle said softly, giving him a faint smile. "If it is true that you were not meant to be each other's perfect one, then I hope at least you learned what you were meant to in your time together... Though I would think you must have, for her to have disappeared... If that is the case, then you are no doubt on your way to finding the one who will hold your heart forever... And when you find her, all the joy of the worlds will be yours."
She gave him a smile as radiant as the dawn, bright and filled -however briefly- with all the memory and passion that had been stolen from her. "I very much think we are meant to be together again... He is my only one... I would not live without him, and my heart will sing to no other... He is my everything, that much I know from heart to hooves, he is my everything."
She seemed to be lost in a pleasant memory for a moment, a shy smile on her muzzle as her eyes gleamed with far away thoughts. "My Ballad... If Fate would but return him to me again, I would live happily, for I am his, always."
Ballad... Ballad... Ballad! She spun to Oathkeeper. "I REMEMBER!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:01 am
Oathkeeper joined her in her beaming expression. "See! That's a really good sign! Hope is not lost" he began. He noticed in the distance it was getting around sunset now. He should be sure to return to his herd before nightfall as he always did. "I'm sure fate has many good things to offer both of us. We'll just have to wait and see" he smiled. "I can only be with you a little longer. I'm always back to my herd by night time. But as I promised, I will still keep both eyes and ears out for finding your mate, Ballad. But if there's any more I could be doing for you now or in the future, you be sure to let me know."  

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:49 pm
Whistle indulged herself in a happy flick of her tail and skitter of her hooves, laughing softly. Well, it might not be much, but to one who had lost it all, it was like seeing the sunrise again after an eternity of night. She remembered! Not all of it, but enough for a real start!
"I thank you." She said softly. "For your companionship this day and your offer to help me... I am very grateful. I will not keep you from your herd any more, and I wish you all the best Oathkeeper. With a little luck, perhaps we shall find my love yet."
She nosed him on the cheek. "I will call on you, and I beg you to do the same of me. If there is aught I may do to repay you, I will try."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:49 pm
"I will honor that offer and keep it in mind. Best wishes, Whistle. I'll keep a wether eye out" Oathkeeper beamed as the new friend nosed his cheek. He also almost practically blushed at the kind gesture. "Take care, Whistle." And with that, the stallion began his treck back home.  

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas