Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:36 pm
Sylvia walked outside her grandmothers house. She walked along a stone path that led to the nearby town. She hummed as she walked. The birds chirped, and the breeze blew. She suddenly noticed a pit by the path. The edges looked charred and burnt. Sylvia walked over to the pit and looked down. There was an orange stone at the bottom. She picked it up.

Choosen one... you must find the others......

"Choosen one? Others? A talking stone?" She held it up to the light. Her body began to glow orange. Sylvia's wings erupted out of her back.

You must be seen for who you truly are....

"What?! No! Someone might see me!" She ran through the trees, and began to hear a beautiful music.

They are near..... find the others.......  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:05 pm
Zack threw the stone in the air and send a windsickle at it.But the stone reflected it and send it back,s Zack got hurt by his own attack.The stone fell to the ground and stopped glowing.Hasty he grabbed the crystal,two questions ran through his head. What the hell was he doing?And what was that stone?  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:32 pm
Sylvia suddenly noticed a guy standing near her. She tried to back away, but the stone in her hand pulled her forward. "What are you doing you stone?! He'll see me!" She pulled with all her might, but the stone kept pulling towards the man.

Choosen....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:49 pm
walking back to the tent city Kyle's path went through a wood with out warning his bag shot out to the side nearly pulling him over "what the" he said as the stone said

more of the choosen are that way.......you must go with them

"ok this is starting to annoy a little but sence you wont shut up about the choosen ones I will go that way happy now"Klye said turnning to where his bag pointed walking for about ten minutes he saw two others with stones. a man and a young women "now thats wierd why did the stone bring me here to thiese peaple" Kyle thought to himself  

jokester120

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:11 pm
Sylvia heard the other man. She quickly tried to hide her wings. She began to glow brighter orange.

Choosen one... they are.....

"Wow." She looked at herself, glowing. "This is weird." The stone in her hand pulled her towards the other man now. "Ah!" She almost tripped but her wings fluttered and pushed back. She was now floating a few inches in the air.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:26 pm
"let me guess you all have annoying little stones to?' Klye asked the others then turnning to the yonug women "well thats pretty cool can you go any higher then that?" he asks his bag pointing right at her glowing blue

choosen ones... weve found you.....

"well you didnt give me a choice in the matter"Kyle says to his bag  

jokester120

WispingWillow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:36 pm
Sylvia smiled and flew higher up. "Yes."

Found you.... choosen....

She landed back on the ground. "Yes, yes. Now will you let me retract my wings?"

Be seen true...

She sighed as her hand lifted up and the stone pointed at the man. "So who are you?" She asked, half smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:16 am
elaise walked through the forest looking for her wolf guardians she carried her bow and arrows strung over her shoulder and her katana was in its sheath, she was at the edge of the forest when she saw a group of people stood together all of them were holding a stone and each of them where glowing.

she seemed to be drawn to them and began to walk forwards it was then that she saw a glowing dark green almost black out of the corner of her eye she looked down and saw a stone there. she seemed to be drawn towards it, kneeling down she picked it up and heard a voice in her head.

chosen one we've found you now find the others.

she carried on walking forward towards the group of people carrying the stone in her hand.
" hello, it seems you all have a stone as well." she said to them without looking at any of them.  

GAlA_Olivia

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:24 am
Boo ripped the necklace from her neck. It was glowing brightly. She tried to back away. But it pulled her forward.

Find them..find them they're near .

"Who?"She said out loud.

The chosen ones...

Her necklace pulled her towards the boy she had seen earlier. He had given her a few coins and listened to her music.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:50 pm
looking at the girl with the wings "my name is Kyle and you are?" Kyle asked with a smile across his face "now I wonder what these stones have to do with us" then turnning to meet the new commer "hello as far as I can tell we all have one of these stones"  

jokester120

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:10 pm
" i though so. i only found mine just before i met you." she said smiling.
she looked down thinking about what she was going to say next.
why do i have to be so stupid, stop being shy and just talk to them

looking up again she looked at the lad who had spoken to her and said " didyour stone speak to you as well.... oh sorry i forgot to introduce myself im elaise by the way." she looked down again clearly feeling awkward to be in this situation.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:27 pm
looking at her agian "hello Elaise Im kyle and yes it dose speak to me it dosen't have a whole lot to say but choosen one, you must find the others, they need you to stop the darkness its getting really old"  

jokester120

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:35 pm
"err."Zack tried to find his speech again."Sorry but i listend to you...This doomed stone also talks to me!"He mutterd,while blood trickled down his head.When he did the attack,it got refelcted and hit his head,he didn't noticed it yet."....Oh before i forget...I am called Zack..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:09 pm
she looked at the man who had just spoken. then noticed that he had blood trickling down his head.
" ermm your heads bleeding, if you sit down i might be able to help you with that." she said smiling at him. " i've lived in these forests for as long as i can remember and have learnt a few things about herbs from the animals."

she took a small pouch from a belt round her waist and began to mix some of the herbs together to make a salve for zacks head.  

GAlA_Olivia

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:54 pm
He placed his hand on his head and then looked at it."Oh..."HE then remeberd that the windattack got refelcted"That was..this doomes stone."He mutterd

No...it was you choosen one!You and the other gained the strentgh and power to save the world

Zack sighed and turned to Elaise"I would be thankfull if you would do this for me"He said smilling.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff