Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mer's March Customs - WINNERS PAGE 10 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:34 am
Unedited Uncommon

.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Mer
Name of horse: Houka
Owner: Kiara Lime
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Loving
Breed: Spirited
Description: See ref for over all
eye color: bright blue ( 0e68ee )
hair color: Creme ( fffbed ) and Honey ( cc7900 )
hair style: Braided for mane and tail like the body color
Reference image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/Ashlee6535/Yumas/Houka.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessory's please
Tag frame color: 9cff9c
Tag feather color: White and Creme with Honey tips  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:57 am
.:Edited Uncommon:.
Colorist wanted: mer
Name of horse: Wit Fluteriousllae
Owner: o0 Sephiros Immortal 0o
Temper : Bipolar
Breed: Unseelie Halfbreed
Description: Essentially, I want you to take the reference images below, and play with his concept. The only things that MUST remain unchanged are the top hat, cheshire cat socks (the only clothing I would like him to be wearing, actually, unless you're otherwise inclined) And naturally, hair color, eye color and the red markings over his eyes. Otherwise, have fun and go crazy with his design, whatever you're inspired to do? Also of note, the OC possesses fire-based powers. xD; He's a bit of a pyro. ( PS - I enjoy complex coat patterns, yes I does~ )
Reference image(s): [x] [x] [x]
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Cheshire cat colors, yo~
Hair/clothing edits: Up to you~

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:02 am

Edited Uncommon

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Mirrikh
Owner: Rhyleigh
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Nefarious
Breed: ?
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
eyes: pink
Tail color/style: black and pink/ short and spiky-ish like the mane is

Mane color/style: black and pink/ similar like this hair here some going up and some down, with bangs. I don't want to it high so just spiked up
Reference image(s):X

Body color - which is all his coloring not actually this stuff. I am not wanting a horse with his bones sticking out any anything.-
I would like his face to look like it is painted as a skull, also for there to be painted bones around his body. Not all over, I want to look kinda like he had a full skeleton painted on him and parts got rubbed or washed away. Green vines sporadically around the body with pink flowers on them. The type of flower is doesn't mater as long as they are not huge or in large bunches. These of course are painted as well, not real flowers and vines. The hooves I would like to be pink.
Reference image(s): x <- really bad ref color job by me XD hair is black and pink not white and pink though.

Jewelry:
Bracelet: X which should go on the front ankles

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): basket
Default accessory color(s)?: pink, black, and white
Tag frame color: pink black and white
Tag feather color: pink black and white  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:21 am
Edited Uncommon
Name of horse: Lord Balthazar
Owner: Thamin
Temper: Hot-Headed
Breed: Cosplay (or Guild Wars God)
Description:
Eye color - Black scelara, white Iris, no pupil.
Hair color - Black with the tips of the longer pieces being red as though they were dipped in blood.
Body - Skin tone uncertain to me at this time. He is based off of a humanoid being, thus I would assume the skin tone would be that of flesh. However, he is a god, and as such I would like him to have a tone other than flesh. The mural depicts him having a grayish blue tone. I like this tone, but if you feel a different one would be better, then by all means you have artistic freedom to do it however you wish. There are cuts on his forelegs, open but not bleeding. Tattoos on his shoulders in dark blood red.
hooves - black - edges like he's stepped in blood.
Reference image(s):
Mural of Balthazar in Ascalon City
Concept art of the Guild Wars Balthazar by Kekai Kotaki.
Quick head sketch by me
cut clarification
Azzan (and his expression)
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: You pick
Tag frame color: Blood red
Tag feather color: Colored like flames
Hair/clothing edits: Hair - I'd like his hair to be knee length, wild thick and wispy, the tips on shorter pieces turned up like there is a large fan under him blowing up. Same with his tail, though it should go to almost the ground.
Helmet- The helm is bronze. The helmet does not cover all his face, but there is a piece that comes down his nose. The helmet has three (or two, if the smaller ones on top are a problem) sets of horns on it, silver or steel (silver colored metal) at the base of each horn connecting it to the bronze helm. Fiery etchings in his helm.
Cape- The cape is black, torn and tattered around the edges. It drapes part way down his back then off of his body behind him to the ground. the cape lays under his hair.
Collar- The collar isnt really a collar so to speak, it is more of a clasp (but not really) for his cape. It is made up of skulls, all shapes and sizes, and goes from the corner of each side of the cape over his shoulders. It does not connect, but instead it is the weight of the skulls that keeps his cape over his shoulders.
Expression - I'd like him to have more of a serious look if possible, just change the smile to something less happy; maybe something like Azzan's?

Side note - I do not want the sword or the armor featured in the reference images. Also, the descriptions above are for reference. If you feel like you can do better justice by making a slight change or doing something different, feel free to use artistic freedom.  

Thamin

Lonely Member

bella dea

Wilderness Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:25 am
Edited Uncommon

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Eda
Owner: bella dea
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Nurturing
Breed: Spritied?
Pic 1 Pic 2
- Nude colored body
- Tattoos in generally the same pattern and colors as the pic 2
Pretty much go crazy with these ideas..
Default accessory color(s)?: Complimentary
Tag frame color: Complimentary
Tag feather color: Complimentary
Hair/clothing edits:
- Longer, Flowing Dark Alburn Hair
- A white flowing dress similar to the picture
- Vines wrapping around arms, legs, neck (wherever colorist thinks would be good)
- A flower/vine crown  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:14 am
EDITED UNCOMMON
Colorist wanted: Ende
Name of horse: Verilei
Owner: `raze
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Amiable
Breed: ♥PINK Addiction♥
Coat Color: Black.
Markings: Pink, but they should have the appearance they're glowing faintly. On her back she has a small butterfly pattern which is tribal and feminine in appearance. It shouldn't be too big of a design.
Eye Color: A very bright, popping blue.
Hair Color: Pink and black
Hair Style: Editted!
Tail Style: Editted!
Reference image(s):
Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Pink and/or black
Tag feather color: Pink fading to black in the front, the one behind it black.
Hair/clothing edits:
Hair - Think thick and voluptuous. Verilei has a side bang (think Belial), and the hair that frames her face reaches perhaps a few inches from her chin. This whole portion of her hair is pink - aka, anything framing her face. The rest of her mane, which flows down to about her chest and is edgily cut (aka, not flowy, very straight), is black.
Tail - Thick and edgily cut again. Her tail is rather similar to the medium length template style for mares, but thicker and more "edgy", as if cut with a razor.
Jewelry - Held by a thin, silver string is a hotpink gem held in a silver oval that hangs on her chest.

`raze

Amy D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:21 am
.:Edited Regular (Uncommon) Soquili:.

Name of horse: Kusanagi/Tsumugari (depending on which sword you go for)
Owner: Amy D
Temper: Virtuous
Breed: (Happy to let you pick something appropriate here, 'spirited' will be fine, or something like 'divine messenger' or 'divine warrior', etc)
Description: Complete creative freedom smile

All I ask is that the mare be based on either of the swords featured below. Both are from the game Okami (so I dunno if that classes as a cosplay or not, they're weapons in the game) which is my fave game of all time! I'm very happy to just see how you interpret the swords and various patterns/colours/shapes within each. I'll add a bit of story from each sword as well if that helps. If you're comfortable, I would like to see the mare carrying the sword she's based on but you don't have to do this if you think its too much or if you honestly think it'd look ugly xD

Blade of Kusanagi (green one) - you earn this sword after the battle with Ninetails, a corrupted fox who used the Fox Rods to possess powers similar to that of the hero. It appears to be heavily based on nature (flowing waters/winds, green leaves) and is said to banish evil with 'freshness.'
Tsumugari (blue one) - you earn this sword after the battle with Orochi, the eight-headed demon serpent. Its an adaptation of the original sword that slew the demon and makes reference to the moon, a powerful element that was summoned by the hero to help kill Orochi.
Reference image(s): http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/fenrirdesert/kusanagi-sword1.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/fenrirdesert/kusanagi-sword2.jpg - little in-game glyph
-
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/fenrirdesert/tsumugari-sword1.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/fenrirdesert/tsumugari-sword2.jpg - little in-game glyph
Default accessory color(s)?: Anything appropriate.
Tag frame color: Anything appropriate to each idea, like dark blue/purple for Tsumugari, or dark green for Kusanagi
Tag feather color: Again, anything appropriate, perhaps a contrasting colour, so yellow-white for the moon with Tsumugari, or a brighter or sky blue for Kusanagi
Hair/clothing edits: Creative freedom smile Happy with long and flowy or short and choppy or whatever <3 I think I would like something specific with the tail though! I do actually love unicorn tails but I don't think that can be included on an editted regular so if the tail could be long enough to be plaited to resemble a unicorn tail? If thats alright. No clothing.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:01 am
EDITED RARE
.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
merangue
Name of horse: Hali Maw
Owner: Huni Pi
Temper: Wild
Breed: OC Cosplay
Description: Honestly the only thing I'm certain I want is a gruff/snarly/mean expression. Everything else is completely up to you and how you interpret my OC Corsae onto the female Wind-Soq lines. The OC has no "set" color scheme, but is generally of natural colors (natural to animals I mean). Otherwise, go to town smile
Reference image(s): Corsae full body, Some ideas for color schemes: Suggestion 1 and Suggestion 2
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color: CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): CC Regardless of the amount of edits made, I intend to pay as if it were heavy edits n.n  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Jiraiyah

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:10 am
Unedited Uncommon

Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Kamila
Owner: Jiraiyah
Temper: Sarcastic
Breed: Spirited
Description: See ref, it should explain what I want better than I can.
Eye color: red
Fur color: brownish (see ref)
Mane: tail=curly, mane=medium. They would be a darker shade of brown dipped in blue.
Reference image(s):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/mutaki/femaleconcept.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/mutaki/kamila.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/mutaki/kamilateen.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/mutaki/maureencertcopy.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: none
Tag frame color: the same blue as what's on her.
Tag feather color: blue and white

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:16 am
.:Edited Regular (Uncommon) Soquili:.

Name of horse: Lawrence
Owner: The Silver Falcon
Temper: Determined
Breed: Spirited (I suppose a bit of a cosplay, but very loosely based)
Description: Crimped mane, long tail. Brown mane and tail. Oasis blue eyes. Brown hooves. Bit of brown on his nose, like an arabian horse. Sandy legs, the color and pattern of desert sands. Darker sand color leads/swirls up to a creamy beige and then a lighter cream color on the top of his back. Head and most of neck should be light creamy color too (except for his brown nose and brown tips of his ears).
Mostly going for a very arabic/desert-like feel. If the colorist want to add or mess with anything they're welcome to it, I would love to see what the colorist does with him.
Reference image(s):
Ugly horse, but similar nose marking/ color
Cool sand color
Default accessory color(s)?: Brown(/sandy?) and blue. Or whatever looks good.
Tag frame color: Sandy
Tag feather color: Blue
Hair/clothing edits: Swirls of sand circling his legs, like a miniature sandstorm flickers in his wake. White linen shoulder wrap with sort of a scarf-like look, exactly like this one. Some blue beads and hawk feathers in his tail, too.  

The Silver Falcon

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:20 am
.:RARE Soquili:.

Proxying on behalf of Doodle p***s

.:Flutter Soquili:.
Colourist Wanted: Mer
Name of Soquili: Niobe
Owner(s): Doodle p***s
Temper: Sorrowful
Breed: O.C Cosplay

Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eye color: Dark Lavender
Body color: Dark Smokey gray (See Reference Images)

Markings: Soft pink and white stockings up her front legs and on her ears. The markings on her face should be the same as her brother's, the elvish for "I love you" and "I hate you" on each side like tears. These markings should also be on her legs above her knees in dark lavender with a white or lighter lavender glow about them. She also has a breaking heart on her rump with cross bones in pale pink - the same glow (as with all her markings) applies.

Wing color(s): Like the blue winged butterflies in the picture, but instead of blue soft pinks and lavenders mingled together with the elvish writing around the edges on the back parts where the black meets the pinks/lavenders like a border.

Mane/Tail: Long jagged mane and tail, mane goes down to her hooves and her tail pools around behind her slightly. The colour forth both mane and tail should be a mix of black and light pink.

Clothing edits: A silver like netting over her mane and tail, with small white diamonds sparkling here and there, and silver choker like necklace, shown in the better ref.

Reference pictures (if needed):
Wing Ref:- Click

Niobe Ref:-
Reference One (Best Available)
Reference Two

Starting stage (basket or adult): Adult

Accessory color(s): None
Tag frame color: Colourist Choice
Tag feather color(s): Colourist Choice
Tag bg: Colourist Choice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:29 am
.:Edited Uncommon (Cerynei):.
Colorist wanted: Mer 8D
Name of horse: Fëanor
Owner: Lanthiriel
Temper: Fell
Breed: Noldor (LotR Cosplay)
Description: Soft Grey eyes, Black mane, white body with faint soft grey dappling on the flanks, soft grey hooves, slightly darker grey antlers
Reference image(s): Silmarils, Feanor
Default accessory color(s)?: Up to you
Tag frame color: Up to you
Tag feather color: Up to you
Hair/clothing edits: Have fun with the hair edits. XD He's based on one of Tolkien's elves (see handy Wiki). My only real request for edits is that he have the three silmarils somewhere upon him. Maybe one tied to his tail, one to his antlers, etc? Totally up to you <3 And I would love it if he had a stern expression.  

eldritch stardust

Kawaii Prophet

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:35 am
Unedited Uncommon

.:Cerynei Soquili:.
Name of horse: Little Glass Vial
Owner: Lita Rutherford
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Drugged
Breed: Zydrate

Body: Colored as if she is made of glass and filled with neon blue liquid, glowing slightly, "air bubble" near her tail
Mane: None
Tail: White, color so it looks like the stopper/cap. (see Ref for how stopper looks)
Hooves: Colored like they are made of thicker glass
Eyes: Pure white, empty

Reference image(s):

Color/Glow (Body)
Stopper (Tail)
Cert BG

Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag feather color: Neon Blue/Glowing  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:55 am
.:Edited Uncommon:.

Name of horse: Háidēs
Owner: Thalea
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Pariah
Breed: God
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): His eyes are the color of dark chocolate, and his hair is black and sleek like a raven’s feathers. His hair is long, same as his tail. Skin a mixture of gold and bronze, giving him an exotic air.
Reference image(s): Cape, Narcissus flower,Helmet, Tattoo

Default accessory color(s)?: Look at description
Tag feather color: White with yellow tips
Hair/clothing edits: The cape is rippling behind him, in a black, purple, and dark blue wave, attached around his torso with an obsidian clasp, shaped like a narcissus flower. The cape from its clasp on the left, precedes to cover his left shoulder and part of stomach. Drapes over top of tail, goes behind him and creates a pool of fabric on the ground, behind his hind legs. Look at reference pictures for everything and wing it. Next to his left front hoof is the Helmet of Invisiblity (see picture -helmet )
Hair: His hair is tied back in a long black sleek pony tail. It drapes over the front of his body, stopping at the front bent right hove. It is tied with a brown leather strap. The strap is less than half way down his neck, before it drapes over his side. He has bangs, but they stop about the length of where his eyes are. His tail is also long; it is tied with beaten brown leather. (His tail will follow the long tail on the guide, but it will be less wind blown). On his left front leg, a black rose tattoo rests. (look at reference picture)

Background:

Thalea

Devoted Mage

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:02 am
Edited Uncommon
Colorist wanted: merangue
Name of horse: Morpheus
Owner: mouselet
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Responsible
Breed: Endless
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): His eyes should be black, depthless spaces, with perhaps a single glint in each of white (not as big as in reference 3, but you get the idea). His hide/skin should be deathly white and a bit gaunt looking (hollows in his cheeks and sides and the like). Also his front hooves should be that same white.
Reference image(s): 1 2 3 4 5
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories, please.
Tag frame color: I trust the colorist's judgment.
Tag feather color: I trust the colorist's judgment.
Hair/clothing edits: I'm not sure how it would work, but I'd like to see his blackish/blue jacket adapted for a horse. As long as the only parts of him that are the base white of his skin are his face and neck and possibly part of his chest. If a jacket won't work right, maybe swirling shadows? Anyway, for his mane, I would like it black sort of wild like in all the references and partially obscuring his face. His tail I'd like to be black long and swirling in front of his legs (from our view) and actually blending into them visually, not actually, with flames along the bottoms of both the tail and whatever is covering his legs  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff