Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Imp's Customs - Winners p13! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IpseityNix

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:32 am
User Image
UNCOMMON

.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Mint Hoshi
Owner: FlamingStar-Sama
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Amicable
Breed: NNL Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): *Points down to Ref?* I do want her hair to be long-ish, and layered.. Her edits are hair, plus a necklace and I also want the hair around her hooves to be longer aswell. I don't have a ref on a particular hairstyle. The only thing I might push at ish a long bang or something, 'cause of, well. The obvious. XD But she does have a punky feel to her. So, I'll let you have a little fun with her hair, as long as it ish long-ish. Her tail, just the simple long straight tail ish fine ( the one you can choose from ), but if you wanna mess with the tail a lil, I wont complain. XD Alright, and there ish a choker like necklace I want to add to her. Which will have a flower pendant. I'm thinkin' the flower will either be glowing in the mint color.Then, you have her wings! I'm to poor to get a Soq with any wings at all, so, I came up with a better idea! To have a medium size marking of wings on her back. The same style as the ones in the piccie. But I was thinkin' about making the shadowing around the wings make it look like their actual wings, popping out of her back. I know shadows can do that sometimes, but if you'd prefer them not to be like that, that's alright too. And the wing marking, to also have very similar coloring. Oh! And I wanted to also add fishnet arm warmers to her front legs too. 'Cause... in her human piccies she always seems to have some fishnet somewhere. XD And I think that's about it! Have fun! Any questions, just PM me!? <33
Reference image(s): [ Mint Hoshi ] [ Human Minty ] [ Minty Soq Ref! Blurry.. But that ish just an example of her. Her wings should be larger, and the colors aren't quite right either.. And the hair is just random, play with it if you wants.. XD ] [ Minty Jokoa` ]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Ummm... Teh mint color? D:
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Combination of the four colors she has on her? <33
Hair/clothing edits: I believe I added that up there. o Ao;;

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:33 am
UNCOMMON

Colorist wanted: Imp
Name of horse: Oruha
Owner: LittleDream
Temper: secretive
Breed: regular
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
*Eye color - dark purple. Plus extra 'eyeshadow' like pattern in the same color
*Hair color - dark purple with black tips
*Hair style - heavily edited, including thick partial braid and lots of lace. Refferance image will be included
*Skin/mane color - white
*Hooves - silver
Reference image(s):
[x]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
Default accessory color(s)?: no defaulties <3
Tag frame color: silver
Tag feather color: larger - dark purple ; smaller - black
Hair/clothing edits: as on the refferance picture. The lace part is semi-transparent (though only slightly so, it's still almost black), with the main part having some sort of decorative patterm, maybe floral? or just something typically lacey, not the cross-pattern from the sketch xD;...the border of the lace isn't rugged, it's two-layered trim, just part of the decoration. Might or might not include beading on the line.
There are two different ribbons in each part of her hair - one is tightly holding the mane/tail, while the other is just becorative - the mane one is a ribbon holding the twin thick braids of her hair, while the tail one is just loosely going all around the tail.
The hooves aren't covered by lace. It seems to somehow blend with her hair.
The hair is slightly wavy, with a feeling of 'artistical mess', but still kept neatly.  

LittleDream

Chatty Cat

10,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Object of Affection 150

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:39 am
UNCOMMON

Colorist wanted: IMPADOODLE
Name of horse: I'd like to see her before naming her. >>;
Owner: mouselet
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Again, I'd like to see her first. <<;
Breed: Book
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I'd like her to be based on the Book of Remembrance and Forgetting from the Old Kingdom (Abhorsen) trilogy. Beyond the gender, the colorist has total freedom. Here is an exceprt describing the book:
"a book, bound in deep blue leather with silver clasps./touching the silver clasp that held it shut as she read the title embossed in silver type upon the spine: The Book of Remembrance and Forgetting./Lirael undid the clasp, felling the Charter Magic there, too, noting the silver marks that chased each other across the silver surface and deep in the metal itself. Marks of binding and closing, burning and destruction."
Reference image(s): N/A
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever the colorist wants.
Tag frame color: I trust the colorist's judgment.
Tag feather color: I trust the colorist's judgment.
Hair/clothing edits: I'd like some cool edits based on the description and colorist's desires, and will be paying max price regardless of the kind and degree of edits.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:40 am
RARE

.:Edited Kalona Soquili:.
User Image
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: ((Can I wait to decide until he's finished? ))
Owner: Sabin Duvert
Temper: Downtrodden
Breed: Arabian Thief / Desert Thief (?)
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult

Description:
Not a lot of specific details, other than to have fun with the plushie that vance gave me for xmas as inspiration, which is based after an Arabian Fairy-Tale desert thief.
He's a companion to the Arabian fairy tale female that Kamiki just got in Ende's custom slots ^.^

Tail His tail in the plushie is a normal soquili tail in a wrap, but you can either do it like that, or a kalona tail with wraps near the base smile

Horns: For his horns, I picture them being short enough for him to keep covered by that headwrap (That can be a bit floofier in the real version to justify that), but to have a nekkid version of him that shows his horns (and probably more scarring on his body) smile

Body: See the ref :3
Eyes: Very very pale grey-blue, like the ref

Mane: Edited ^.^ Doesn't have to be brown, but I think I'd prefer something at least mostly naturally-colored. ((Could be, for example, black, white, brown, honey colored, some multi-colored/combination, etc))
Maybe windblown looking? Have fun.

Expression - preferably edited to be more like the plushie and not the severe kalona snarl.

Accessories/Clothing
I know you're not fond of clothes-onna-horse; I think most of the trappings the plushie is drawn with is mostly in the form of wraps and accessories, but none of the accessories designed need to be followed exactly. Definitely no shirt or pants or anything XD.

OTHER:
Have fun! It doesn't have to follow the plushie 100% smile

Reference image(s):
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f365/sabinpets/Soquili/sabincert.jpg

Price:
Base Kalona Price = 2.7 Million + 200k for Heavy edits + 50k for complex colors (just in case).
= 2.95 Million Total.  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:42 am
UNCOMMON

Name of horse: Wadulesi Woya (Wah-dew-lay-see Woe)
- Nickname: Lesi (lay-see)
Owner: Kaisanti
Temper: Graceful
Breed: Kawani
Edition: Horsebreed
Mate: Gvnega Tsuna

Description:
~ Body: coffee-cream 'palomino' base (something like this #e1cda6) with white 'cloud-like' markings extending up from her white legs to curl over her shoulder, and up her hindquarters. Also a double 'winged' shape marking on her forehead. Ref

~ Chest: White lettering runs along both shoulders from the front up to curl round the top point Text ref

~Legs: Mostly white, front legs have cream 'socks' the same colour as her base coat. The feather is longer and silkier than normal. But her hooves are still visable at the front.

~ Ear: Her right (our left) ear is white.

~ Eyes: A soft rich amber honey colour.

~ Mane & tail: Both are long and flowing, gradiated from soft milk-tea brown to dark rich chocolate. She has one braid low down on her neck near her withers, falling over her side. Its tied off by a feather-shaped carved charm in this stone. Style; graceful, thick and luxurious, wind swept and slightly tangled, exact style up to you.

~Hooves: Front hooves are very dark brown with faint pale stripes. Back hooves are a pale cream with darker stripes.

User Image

Accesories: Her theme is 'Native Indian' Feel free to fiddle with item placement/design.
Bangles and bracelets on her legs. Exotic silver necklace.

~ Feathers: Two small Blue Jay feathers tied into her mane, behind the ear (but with the tie visable), and two longer Blue Jay feathers tied to the top of her tail. Not like the premade feathers, more natural.

~Bracelets:
- Front leg closest to us: this wooden bangle just above her knee. With something like this multi-string bracelet at her ankle.
- Front leg furthest from us:
This looped around, low down around her feathers, but with this pendant or this one in place of the coin. And This cuff in silver on the same leg, above her knee.
- Far side, hind leg: This bracelet (joined at front like This ) below hock on far side, facing front. In silver with blue-green stones the same as the feather charm.
- Closest hind leg: This bracelet wrapped around her feathering.

~Necklace: Like this but in silver with a blue-green crystal like this..

~~All metal jewlery is silver, so long as it looks ok.

Reference Image(s): Lesi portrait || Main body image (ignore the mane/tail) (drawn by me) || Hair refs || items
Which stage you want them to start as? :Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: none
Tag Bg: The Kawani village, or something related if possible
Tag Frame color: Colourist's Choice
Tag Feather color: One the same as the Blue Jay feathers on her mane/tail, one in the two the colours of her coat.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:54 am
RARE

PS: I'm New!

.:Wind Soquili:.
Name of horse: Aine
Owner: Lady Argentum Dracnois
Temper: Hopeful
Breed: Wind
Description: Eyes: Coral
Hair: Dark Brown
Hair style: Long straight
Skin Color: Light Brown
Hooves: Front: Tan
Back Right: Coral
Back Left: Orange
Wings: Should begin light blue fading to orange
Reference image(s): Markings and Colors
Default accessory color(s)?: Old Gold
Tag frame color: Coral
Tag feather color: One Orange one Blue
Hair/clothing edits (if any): None  

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:59 am
UNCOMMON

Colorist wanted: Infinite Improbability
Name of horse: Turk
Owner: Ririka
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Impulsive
Breed: OC Cosplay
Color Codes:
Orange: [EC8B00]
Teal/Blue: [00DEDF]
Green: [52C300]
Grey: [DADADA]
Black: [282828]
Black for Horse Jacket: [0A0A0A]

Mane: Turk’s main is a banged Mohawk kind of style, as seen in the ref sketch I did. It doesn’t have to be exact, since it was done roughly, so you make alter and edit it however you like and to what you think fits best, I just want it do be in that general style. Also, all those lines coming down from his hair are braids. The braids should not be too thin, but not too think either. His hair is white with Teal/Blue and Green streaks. The braids, there are four Teal/Blue ones, one Orange, one Black, and three Green.

Tail: His tail is the pre-made medium style. It is White with Orange, Black, and Green streaks going through it.

Hooves: They are Teal/Blue.

Markings: Please see the reference picture. <3

Clothing: Turk is wearing a sort of hood/face mask, which you can see in the ref image. He is also wearing a horse jacket which is a Black with a Light Gray lining along the bottom and strap. His face mask is similar, Black with a Light gray lining. Turk also has 2 clip earrings on his left ear with a simple small chain connecting them together.

Eyes: Teal/Blue

Reference image(s): [X]
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Up to you. <3
Tag feather color: Up to you. <3

Total: 600k  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:05 am
UNCOMMON

Name of horse: Hina’ea
Owner: sage_the_vampirc_angel
Temper (one word for horse's personality): obsecure
Breed: spirited
Description
eye color: icy blue
hair color: dark teal
hair style: see ref
Markings: I’d like the marking beneath his eye to be enlarged and repeated down his back leg from the back of top of the hip down.
Reference image(s): http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g234/Sage_Liln/Soquili/plushes/Gothic_plushie_blue.png
Default accessory color(s)?: gold and black
Tag frame color: dark teal same as his hair
Tag feather color: black and gold
Hair/clothing edits: see ref for hair and accessory edits.  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:13 am
UNCOMMON

Quest Thread

User Image
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Andraste (means Goddess of Victory in irish)
Owner: sparrows_poppet
Temper: Spirited
Breed: Natural

Skin color: black and white. like this
Eye color: golden
Hair style: wavy hair long and her tail long and wavy as well please.
- Hooves: beige
- Mane & Tail: beige long and curly. Reference for color: [x]
I would also like to add a Celtic Knot in gold around her two front legs. Not actual jewelery but designed on the hair of the horse REFERENCE PIC of how i would like her to look:
[x]
[x] Trinity knot: mind, body, and spirit. (which will be located near her bum in reference pic above)

Hair/clothing edits (if any):

I would like her to have a green, black and gold tartan around her neck, and draped around her shoulders and kilt.

Default accessory color(s)?: black, gold and white
Tag Feather color: white and gold please
Tag frame color: Black

Is it possible to have an old scottish castle (or stone castle in the background?)

Total: 600k

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:15 am
COMMON

.:Seathi (no difficult edits please):.
Colorist wanted: Infinite Improbability
Name of horse: Seiana
Owner: Umi Hitomi
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Calm
Breed: Seathi
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Deep green eyes, long wavy hair, rainbow along her back and down her front legs, showing a white undercoat. Rainbow membrane on the fins with white for the bony part of it
Reference image(s): I has none D=
Default accessory color(s)?: Sure owo
Tag frame color: You pick <3
Tag feather color: You pick <3
Total: 100k

I'm Umi Hitomi, just on a completely new account cause of some stupid reason about trying to hack the site or something. This isn't a mule, I swear.  

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:27 am
UNCOMMON

Proxying for SkyDragono!

SkyDragono
Edited Uncommon
Colorist wanted: Anyone <3
Name of horse: Mirage
Owner: SkyDragono
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Protective
Breed: Tribal
Description: Dark grey, nearly black body with a bright blue and yellow starburst on his back. White muzzle with a red stripe to seperate the white from the dark, and the same on his front legs. A mixture of red in his mane and tail, with a little pink.
Reference image(s): Mirage
Default accessory color(s)?: Colorist choice
Tag frame color: Colorist choice
Tag feather color: yellow fading to blue (like his back), and the dark grey (like his body).
Price: 450k

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:37 am
UNCOMMON

This will be a 'redo' of my first soquili. Nasnan (Epona cosplay) I just wanted to have a few things changed, and add the saddle.
There is a rule saying no redos, but according to the breedable pet retroactive rule Nasnan is exempt because she was created before the 'redo' rule was created.
I have also asked Sirenz if she would mind if i had this soquili redone (because she colored it), and she said it is fine.
Nasnan is the Epona cosplay, it does not say so on her tag, but it is stated on the owners list.
She was given a different name because the rule about cosplays when the shop first opened was that they needed to be given a different name if they were to be rped.

Colorist wanted: anyone
Name of horse: Nasnan "Epona"
Owner: Jinx Creed and Malhith
Temper: Spirited
Breed: Mountian Pleasure
eyes: Blue
mane: Custom short/medium length, looks like she had been running and hair looks messy, White
tail: custom medium length, white but with some black at the top
body: brown/red, fades into black on legs, and white around the feet, White stripe on face, color on face darkens around nose
Reference image(s): One Two
Default accessory color(s)?: shouldnt be any, it would be where the saddle strap goes
Tag frame color: same as original
Tag feather color: same as original
Hair/clothing edits: custom hair
Saddle, including the thing that wraps around the front(make the colors a little more faded than ref pic)

also i would like to make sure that it is stated on the tag that she is the Epona cosplay from the Legend of Zelda

Total: 575k  

Jinx Creed

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:20 pm
REG UNEDITED

.:Uneditted Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: You~
Name of horse: Xizil
Owner: Bouncy_Pineapple
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Paragon
Breed: Spirited?
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Black base. Silver eyes. Black medium length mane and braided tail. The tips of the mane and tail are light cyan-ish. His hooves are that kind of color too, and he has large solid swirls coming up his legs. He has a tribal-esque butterfly wing marking on his back of the same color.

And he has a dreamcatcher. Silver string, light cyan-ish feathers.
Reference image(s): What the colors should look like The butterfly wing marking should look kinda like this And this is his IC sister sooooo yeah. *shot*
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color: Black fading into the light cyan

Price: 450k  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:36 pm
UNCOMMON

Name of horse: Luna
Owner: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Temper: Maternal
Breed: Sailor Moon Cosplay
Description: I'd like for her to have the earings, necklace and anklet please ^^
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Skin: peachy pale
Mane: Same hair as character
Tail: Probably bushy curls. (like the head hair)
Reference image(s):
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3
Ref 4
Ref 5
Ref 6
Ref 7

Really bad clothing style ref - I can't use a touch pad for coloring XD But I thought having the clothing flow that way would be good

Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Tag frame color: gold
Tag feather color: black and gold
Hair/clothing edits: Yes; all listed/seen above

Price: 650k  

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:42 pm
UNCOMMON

Name of horse: Aisling D’Angeline
Owner: Heavenly Snow
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Gentle
Breed: Gypsy Vanner / Original Character
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): A bald white face with some faint pinking around the muzzle and a blackish ‘beauty’ mark near the mouth, a dark black steely blue starting behind/around the eyes over the ears and down the whole neck (mane included except for some white ). The dark color I’d like to see get lighter as it hits the shoulder into a lovely blue roan color over the body and then darken down the legs ending in white stockings. There’s a sketchy white patch on her shoulder, and a large patch half way down her side and partially over her hip. References for how the white patches look and how the color darken/lightens. Light blue eyes. Mane and tail are that dark black steely blue. Hooves should be a creamy white.
Reference image(s): Full Body Face Close up Colored Pet ref Colored Pet ref 2 Decent mane/tail/leg feather reference
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories please.
Tag frame color: colorist choice
Tag feather color: colorist choice
Hair/clothing edits: For the mane and tail I’d like it braided ( saw this in the unofficial mane and tail guide ) here’s the example used there: X only I would like her mane longer and more tussled/shaggy. The feathers and beading coloring I’d prefer to leave up to you as I’m not sure what colors would be the best choice and stand out against her dark mane. As for her tail, long full bodied tail with a couple braids threaded with gold ribbon.
I would also like the hefty template (if available for females, if not that is fine) and extra feathering around the hooves.
And she's wearing golden halter like in these images: X X  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces