Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Double Uber-Fantastic, Penultimate, Birthday Thread, Royale Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

favorite Watchmen Character?
  Rorsharch/Arty
  Jon/Jonny
  Ozymandius/Trevor
  Silk Spectre
  The Comedian
  Nite Owl (2)
View Results

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:05 pm
Dr Entropy
Srsy. Most of the people who said it sucked are just idiots who cant stand more than a 90 minute comedy. xD It got annoying how apparently no one had ever seen a p***s and couldnt stop laughing every time Dr Manhattan showed up. I live for epic movies. I even saw it again yesterday ^_^

my friend told me it was really good but not to be distracted by manhattan's enormous p***s. apparently it's really big. actually, most of my friends who saw it didn't laugh at the p***s so much as were very distracted by its size, and said that the hugeness detracted from the movie, because it was so distracting. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:02 pm
aprilness
Dr Entropy
Srsy. Most of the people who said it sucked are just idiots who cant stand more than a 90 minute comedy. xD It got annoying how apparently no one had ever seen a p***s and couldnt stop laughing every time Dr Manhattan showed up. I live for epic movies. I even saw it again yesterday ^_^

my friend told me it was really good but not to be distracted by manhattan's enormous p***s. apparently it's really big. actually, most of my friends who saw it didn't laugh at the p***s so much as were very distracted by its size, and said that the hugeness detracted from the movie, because it was so distracting. rofl

it was actually pretty small in the book. But who am i to judge? If he wanted, he could've made made it the size of manhhattan and killed everyone.  

Artanus

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:53 pm
bluegrass cat
Dr Entropy

dude.

that's my little brother you're talking about! he loves the graphic novel and said the movie was "meh".

stare
Silly Kitty. I'm talking about the people who didn't read the graphic novel and said it blew. They obviously didn't have enough brains to process its awesomness. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:23 pm
You know, that techno-mage MC look preeety awesome. Cough cough

Just sayin'  

Artanus

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:28 pm
Artanus
You know, that techno-mage MC look preeety awesome. Cough cough

Just sayin'
Hmm. Yes. I wonder if anyone's having a birthday today? That would be a perfect gift. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:16 pm
Artanus
aprilness
Dr Entropy

it was actually pretty small in the book. But who am i to judge? If he wanted, he could've made made it the size of manhhattan and killed everyone.

yeah. the same friend told me that in the graphic novel, it was small and his testicles were ridiculously big. ._.  

Pachelbel Canon

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces